What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Starfighter (Lemon Alien Dawg x Tahoe Alien) from Seed

Elite Nugz

StarFighter @ Day 23 Flowering...

So far so good. This StarFighter is developing a fruity smell, which is so enjoyable, I have to rub my fingers on a frosty fan leaf and sniff my fingers each time I enter the room. lol. My ballast thats over these plants seems to be a lot dimmer then my other two lights. I figured it was the bulb at first, but after I switch the bulbs out, I noticed it was still the same... So I guess Im gonna replace the ballast with a digital one, and crank that shit up to get me some Super Lumens. LoL.

Other then that, I need to hurry the hell up and get a trellis up over these, because there already starting to fall over slowly. I'll get that done very soon, since the stretch seems to have finished. The plant structure is cool on this plant. I think I can really work with it for max yield. So now I'll just have to sit with my fingers crossed, hoping this plant is as potent as what it was made out to be. 4-7 more weeks to go and we'll see. From the looks of it.. I think this one is gonna go 9-10 weeks.

Some pics... I tried filtering out the yellows from the HPS, but it didnt work very well, so the colors are a little funky.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0739.jpg
    DSC_0739.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC_0740.jpg
    DSC_0740.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0741.jpg
    DSC_0741.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0742.jpg
    DSC_0742.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_0743.jpg
    DSC_0743.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 14

Elite Nugz

OG Throttle ("Heirloom" Tahoe OG x Crystal Throttle (Afgoo x Crystal Trident) @ week 4

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0762.jpg
    DSC_0762.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 13

Elite Nugz

hey nugz- hows that starfighter finishing up?

I didnt like it. No one that I gave samples too liked it either. For how much these seeds were going for, I dont think there should be any bad phenos... but I dont care at all for the pheno I found. Smell wasnt good... tasted nasty..... and the potency just wasnt there. It wasnt weak, but I'll never grow it again.

I have 5 more beans that Im going to search through. So we'll see if I find a keeper pheno in the next 5.

Elite Nugz

Eeeek looks like you killing it with ferts there nugz.

Any updates on this?

Posted one above... The pheno I found sucked. Only good thing was that the buds were dense, and really hold there weight. So heavy buds, but that was the only good thing, and thats only good if your selling it.

Elite Nugz

Yo Elite! How was that Starfighter smoke?

Unattractive smell.... horrible taste... medium potency.

I gave buds out to a bunch of people. Every single person commented on how bad the taste was. Most said they wouldnt smoke it again, because of the nasty taste, preventing them from enjoying it. No one liked it... Potency wasnt all that either. It wasnt weak... just not strong. I was expecting a lot more, and was let down.

H

Homer J Pimpin

hey elite.sorry to hear you didn't like the starfighter.....I had similar feelings about The Kraken and optimus prime from alien, just kinda bland tastes and not very potent at all....seems like the hype is just that eh !however the ewok was really nice......To me it is reminisent of a really good ghani.......but there is a pheno that smells like citrus and paint and tastes sorta like the others ( good afghani) but with a twist of a orange/tangerine sweetness......I'm hunting now to try and aquire a albert walker clone to see what expressions come through in the ewok.I'm guessing the ghaniness comes from the alien side...

ewok nugg(never mind the cat hair...it's everywhere and no thats not a nanner just a yellow leaf)

picture.php

may as well throw up a kraken bud too...

picture.php

Elite Nugz

hey elite.sorry to hear you didn't like the starfighter.....I had similar feelings about The Kraken and optimus prime from alien, just kinda bland tastes and not very potent at all....seems like the hype is just that eh !however the ewok was really nice......To me it is reminisent of a really good ghani.......but there is a pheno that smells like citrus and paint and tastes sorta like the others ( good afghani) but with a twist of a orange/tangerine sweetness......I'm hunting now to try and aquire a albert walker clone to see what expressions come through in the ewok.I'm guessing the ghaniness comes from the alien side...

ewok nugg(never mind the cat hair...it's everywhere and no thats not a nanner just a yellow leaf)

View Image

may as well throw up a kraken bud too...

View Image

Yeah.... Id never buy anything that hasnt been tested. I was given the StarFighter beans to test, but then they went up for sale no more then two months later. I tried popping 10 beans... 6 didnt pop at all, 3 were males, that I still have.. and one female.

I still have 5 beans left, but after seeing how bad the StarFighter was, I almost dont even want to waste my time or space, popping the last 5. Ive been told by some reputable guys, that there is some good stuff in these beans... so I guess I'll just have a search more. But at the same time... there shouldnt be one bad pheno... specially how bad this one was... in a pack of beans that cost soo damn much. All phenos should be keepers.

That's crazy and I agree there shouldn't be no bad phenos for the price try went for.
I got some starfighters and L.a.d that I plan on giving a shot myself. I hope I run into something good.

H

Homer J Pimpin

Yeah.... Id never buy anything that hasnt been tested. I was given the StarFighter beans to test, but then they went up for sale no more then two months later. I tried popping 10 beans... 6 didnt pop at all, 3 were males, that I still have.. and one female.

I still have 5 beans left, but after seeing how bad the StarFighter was, I almost dont even want to waste my time or space, popping the last 5. Ive been told by some reputable guys, that there is some good stuff in these beans... so I guess I'll just have a search more. But at the same time... there shouldnt be one bad pheno... specially how bad this one was... in a pack of beans that cost soo damn much. All phenos should be keepers.

could not agree more

Highstone

I've got a pack of the Lemon Alien Dawg, gifted from a friend as well... Think it's worth cracking or is this whole line just over hyped ?

S

Scrappy-doo

Overhyped brother. I think you should give them to me and I'll dispose of them for you.

thegambler

LOL......glad I came across this thread. I was banned from ********* when these went up for auction and I was bitching that people were paying over $4K a pack for these beans. They were never tested and people were dying to give Logic their money for them. Just goes to show you....... no seed(s) is worth over $25 a bean and most less then that. This made my day......THANKS!

Latest posts

Latest posts