What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sinaloa “Cartel” Is Protected by US Government

Mi_Padre69

in mexico we all know it...
unfortunately and saddly to real cannabicultors here in mexico (a lot frieds had told me that), ive found one or two of those "padrinos" (drug lords)right here in the forum...

my question is, why do you permit such scumbags, such hit men, to stay around here?

and most shocking to me, why does a seedbank work with such pieces of shit????

Dankdude

A figment of your imagination
Mentor
Hey, before you start accusing, make sure you have your facts strait and your ducks in a row, starting shit like this in the forum is a fast track to getting yourself bounced.
*******Let this be a warning********

St. Phatty

re US gov involvement with cartels

Officer Michael Ruppert publicly questioning John Deutsch in around 1997, about CIA drug dealing in LA, also involving LAPD.

Officer Ruppert was a witness to the CIA management of the operation.

It's not easy to find the documentation, but it definitely happened.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yep no surprise here.

Los Zetas kingpin says they buy guns directly from U.S. Govt

https://www.infowars.com/los-zetas-kingpin-we-bought-guns-directly-from-u-s-government/

Wachovia caught laundering 378 BILLION for Cartels

https://www.newser.com/story/115586/wachovia-laundered-billions-from-mexican-cartels.html

CIA Jet crashes with 4 tonnes of cocaine aboard.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/12/420107/-CIA-Torture-Jet-wrecks-with-4-Tons-of-COCAINE

U.S. Marines growing Opium in Afghanistan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUATfLDiwVA

Infowars is pure tabloid garbage. Dailykos isn’t much better, if at all. If you want reliable news stick to Reuters and AP. They have similar stories but they are fact based only. No sensationalism or opinions added.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hash it out why don't you
perhaps the Rothschild would like to sit in and smoke the good hash

The conspiracies about the Rothschild family are all based in antisemitism. Started by European royalty because the Rothschild family wouldn’t let the royal families fuck them over. Then perpetuated by Hitler. Most everybad thing said about them is complete bullshit. Hell I used to buy it, but after extensive research I have discovered the conspiracies were started by Jew haters.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...itic-slur-that-emerged-from-the-10216101.html

https://www.adl.org/education/resou...e-federal-reserve-a-classic-anti-semitic-myth

Antisemitism, and antisemitic hate crimes from the left and the right has increased drastically over the past few years. It’s scary as fuck.

therevverend

Veteran
Hard to criticize the Rothschilds without getting thrown off by the anti-semitic bullshit and conspiracy theories. But they were the bankers of the European colonial and miltary powers. The entire colonial system was financed by them. How many wars were financed by their loans? How much money did they make off of, say, the occupation of India? Had their fingers in a lot of dirty shit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
During the Napoleonic wars, one Rothschild brother funded one side in the war and the other funded the other...

Bankers have long known that wars are very profitable, particularly if they fund both sides. Perhaps that is why we see so many being started all of the time.

rolandomota

yup why do you think the usa is still "fighting" since early 2003 15 years and trillions thats tousands of billions with no end in sight. A bunch of people are milking the usa cash cow especially those countries that the usa is "rebuilding" they make make plans and get blind funding for new buildings that never get built the money is pocketed weapons are stolen and sold to the enemy its a sitfest i tell you. All those weapon, armor, and amunition companies are making a killing

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
unfortunately and saddly to real cannabicultors here in mexico (a lot frieds had told me that), ive found one or two of those "padrinos" (drug lords)right here in the forum...

my question is, why do you permit such scumbags, such hit men, to stay around here?

I am one of those that have sent female seeds of certain varietys to Sinaloa in Mexico,,,,,,
happy to send those beans,,,,,,s2:tiphat:

St. Phatty

During the Napoleonic wars, one Rothschild brother funded one side in the war and the other funded the other...

Bankers have long known that wars are very profitable, particularly if they fund both sides. Perhaps that is why we see so many being started all of the time.

One of the best examples of market manipulation ever involved the reporting of the Battle of Waterloo - in 1815.

Rothschild employees learned early on about England's victory, but held on to the news for a day. Early reporting/ propaganda was that England lost.

English markets fell, and the Rothschild consortium sold some 1815 vintage shares of corset manufacturers or whatever people invested in in those days.

So the markets fell more. The Rothschild consortium then backed up the truck and bought lots of everything.

Then the news about England's victory came. English markets soared. The Rothschild consortium picked their timing, and sold, making 10 or 100 times their money just by playing with the news cycle a little bit.

CaptainDankness

I'm sure we have cartels on every cannabis forum, probably the only reason the brick weed isn't as horrible as it used to be. They want to sell weed they have to keep up with the times.

Sure they can be banned but they can always come back through Tor. As for seedbanks they don't usually ask many questions it's illegal for most of us. I doubt many cartel members brag about being in cartels.

As fucked up as they are, they ain't going away until prohibition is over.

vta

Veteran
Infowars is pure tabloid garbage. Dailykos isn’t much better, if at all. If you want reliable news stick to Reuters and AP. They have similar stories but they are fact based only. No sensationalism or opinions added.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=75913&pictureid=1820739&thumb=3]View Image[/url]

AP and Reuters are totally biased. Just like all media.

Check out what Julian posted... click link to see bigger picture.

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/957631163358679040?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

picture.php

Mi_Padre69

so, i guess the only thing left to fight against the fuckn drug lords and their pimps, is to keep growing and sharing the best fruits, right??????

CaptainDankness

so, i guess the only thing left to fight against the fuckn drug lords and their pimps, is to keep growing and sharing the best fruits, right??????

Kind of hard to fight them when the Mexican and American governments run the damn cartels. Even if weed gets legalized they're still going to have heroin, coke, meth and more to build empires off of.

Prohibition has always been about money. Alcohol prohibition Al Capone, La Cosa Nostra, etc. even Joe Kennedy father of JFK. Still happens to this day just not with alcohol.

Legalization of all drugs needs to happen, it's freedom of choice to use drugs. Of course America hasn't even been free since at least the Civil War.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That is not true. They only invested in the side of the British crown. They made a ton of money off of makingbthe right bet.

In world war 2 their assets were all seized by the Nazis. The family hasn’t really been unified since. It’s just old Nazi conspiracies.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And while we’re at it. They don’t own 80 percent of the world’s wealth either. Just more bs conspiracy. I used to believe all this stuff too. There’s a lot of unproven garbage and it’s easy to believe a conspiracy like this when it’s origins are over 200 years.

https://www.snopes.com/rothschild-family-wealth/

the Rothschilds began acquiring their wealth in the 1700s, and since then the family has spawned hundreds of descendants, so there is no longer any centralized Rothschild family wealth. The closest thing to a “Rothschild Family” business in 2016 is the Rothschild Group, a multinational investment banking company, but that firm does not in itself generate nearly enough income to back up claims about the family’s wealth. In 2015, the Rothschild Group’s annual revenue was approximately $500 million. In comparison, the world’s largest company, Walmart, has an annual revenue of nearly $500 billion.

It should also be noted that only one member of the Rothschild family is included among Forbes’ 2015 list of the world’s billionaires: Benjamin de Rothschild, who was ranked at number #1121 with a net worth of $1.61 billion.

While the Rothschild family certainly was one of the world’s most significant financial powers in centuries past, they no longer wield the same sort of influence over global affairs.