What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

floralicious plus

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Forgot about this post. The Floralicious Plus cut smelled and tasted sweeter but a little harsher smoking than the one given only Floranova Bloom. I cut the FL+ and Bloom out 2 weeks before chop. The FL+ cut smelled like the cut did grown in organic soil and the Bloom only cut smelled and tasted less sweet and more earthy to me.

Thinking about repeating the side by side with two other strains I have two cuts of each flowering out I could try one with FL+ and other without on two more strains to see if it was strain dependant with the product or the product making the difference on multiple strains in side by sides.

i got a Floralicious plus sample coming in the mail. im gonna do a side by side of FL vs An nirvana and see which one i like best. its not gonna be a proper side by side since its not clones,but im doing it just for fun to see who wins it

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Bump, Ive started using floralicious plus and just wondering when some of you guys that USE the it. Around when do some of you guys stop using it in flowering?? I'm kinda thinking 2-3wks is when I usually start backing off just curious with floralicious plus

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Added Floralicious Plus in my coco DTW micro grows,
in veg and flower.

Will drop it a couple weeks before chop and report results.

subbed.

BillFarthing

Veteran
Man, bumping old threads.

I used Floralicious Plus for quite a while when my buddy ran a hydro store. It's a good product, but GH/Hawthorne/Scott's/Sunlight Supply/Botanicare is the borg.

If you like Floralicious Plus, everyone here knows that I love Mr. Fulvic. It's fulvic, amino and organic acids without the corporate politics.