What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yellow stains on my plant

filli

Hello everyone, I'm from Italy so my English might not be good.

I'm growing an auto flowering plant in a space bucket (https://www.spacebuckets.com) with led lights and 3 pc fans.
I'm using cactus soil for my plant.

After germinating directly in the bucket my plant has grown fairly good, but I started noticing that the leafs had yellow stains.

Any suggestion for what it might be?

Attachments

• camphoto_684387517.jpg
    camphoto_684387517.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 17
  • camphoto_126398554.jpg
    camphoto_126398554.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 16

filli

Update:
I bought a pH and humidity tester for the soil.
The pH is between 5 and 6, but the humidity of the soil is very high.
Maybe the problem is the humidity?
If yes how can I reduce it?

T

Teddybrae

Yes, this could be humidity. but pH is not good. pH needs to be between 6 and 7.

to make pH better use Dolomite Lime. be careful you don't use too much! with care sprinkle it on top of your soil NO MORE than like sugar on a donut! then water in. wait half a day then test pH again.

the Magnesium in the Dolomite will help your plants. young plants like yours are often sensitive to Magnesium deficiency.

Ciao ...