What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Browser said:
Mucho :respect: to you and the rest of the ACE crew Dubi :D

The end result is a beauty of a plant :canabis:

Now the next challenge is to make a haze as pure, for us outdoor growers above the 45° latitude, por favor? :puppydoge

I now, with an indoor system, or a grow closet, it can be worked out, even tricking the plant by reducing light hours. But for that one must keep the plant short...

... IF you wanna keep a plant short, then get an indica! :muahaha:

Am I asking the impossible? Just give the Ace crew some years :joint:

thanks a lot for the support Browser! :)

Haze is haze, a very long flowering tropical sativa plant. We are offering Oldtimer's Haze in her original essence, not thinking in reduce flowering times, improve yield, resin content by crossing her or to make her more commercial, only offer the genetics we received with the maximum genetic diversity we can.

Anyway, we are preparing a few haze surprises for next year catalogue ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Limeygreen said:
Female #1 is the one I'd love to see from the smoke report I read.

Limeygreen, we are going to re stock Seedbay with new haze lines in early July:

Purple/green Haze female 1 X Green Haze male 6 (line you are referring to)

Green Haze female 18 X Green Haze male 6 (first green haze line we are offering).

Purple/green female 1 is the most electric and accelerated haze we have.

Green female 18 is fruity, earthy and woody with a clear energetic high, almost a straight SE Asian pheno but not so floral/citric like thais or nams.

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Greetings Dubi and the rest of the ACE team :wave:

It's very nice news to hear that you have some surprices in store for us sativa lovers from higher latitudes... Best of all we won't have to wait a few years, even better! :rasta:

Don't get me wrong, the OT is a beauty of a plant. If it's up to me, there's no need to improve yield or resign content. I'm not about growing commercially, I'm about growing good herb. And if it has some of the up, giggle-y, perma-smile, clean, mental effect, typical of sativas, event better! :bigeye:

What I'm talking about is a "Northen Haze" a medium flowering, temperate sativa plant. Do you do requests? :rolleyes: I could even do field tests for you (hint hint :smile: )

Keep up the good work! :headbange

G

Haze is haze, a very long flowering tropical sativa plant. We are offering Oldtimer's Haze in her original essence, not thinking in reduce flowering times, improve yield, resin content by crossing her or to make her more commercial, only offer the genetics we received with the maximum genetic diversity we can.

Dubi, I really wish more breeders had your wonderal morality and ethics. I can only imagine the huge amount of hard work involved in your Haze project, thank you so much for all your hard work!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
dubi said:
thanks a lot for the support Browser! :)

Anyway, we are preparing a few haze surprises for next year catalogue ;)

That´s the way/form it should be offered. Im so tired of these same old genetics in almost every cross in Holland´s offering. Yeah, I know they are sure/reliable, but our belowed herb has so wide variety that we shouldnt restrict it, but try to offer as many "pureline´s" as possible. Line like this haze is a dream for a sativa lover like Herbalistic!!!

Much respect for Dubi & ACE collective for preserving these kind of line´s on their pure, not heavily inbred form!!

C

charlie garcia

Hi again

Due its long flowering time many sativas werent kept for future but I guess not many could figure out they were going to dissapear going to almost or complete extintion. To have the chance to grow again these old lines from 60/70's cant be other thing than positive. Job must be hard and long as Dubi always explained but the fact that they seem to have catched the public attention and so they have a visible future its worth the effort for all who love sativas. To differentiate individuals used, as earlier parentals were reduced to a few individuals, can only bring best source of information to select in future for the best ones, the ones which could have made it better as the line, as stated clearly before, is heterogeneus in some of their expressions in different meanings

Going back to Haze lines and female #1 and her offspring, while working on "pure" ones, a shorter nodal lady is been taken off the garden and has received a little of "temperated" :) pollen from a Nepalese male shown before at Nepal Jam thread. Hope it works well to try and check some Haze influences in future and not diluate much their fully sativa tones

My respect as well for all ppl who understand their meaning and do and will do their best for keeping alive these lines. Its, before anything else, a responsability issue.

have a nice week

Last edited:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
...a payless job for the most part...even if we are fully awared of that some of those lines are for the idealist ones,not the practical.
Beautiful pics Charlie,as always :wink:

Syd

ICMag Donor
In facts I'm happy against my own advantage 'cause I can't grow'em at my latitude.
But in truth, in truth I say: a day will come that I'll smoke yours...all... :bigeye: :tongue:

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice dubi man! :respect:

i already have seedsman version from haze and also a pack from the flying dutchman
...but hey, this thread makes me want to have more haze:)!

dubi
Purple/green Haze female 1 X Green Haze male 6
Green Haze female 18 X Green Haze male 6 (first green haze line we are offering).

~so would you recommend the first combination rather than the second?
...btw very nice pix! killer sativa leaves :D

moe

hey dubi with all ur catalog, i know some strain is good at some moment of the day, but what strain do u prefer to smoke ?(bangi, panama....)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
XyZ said:
very nice dubi man! :respect:

i already have seedsman version from haze and also a pack from the flying dutchman
...but hey, this thread makes me want to have more haze:)!

dubi
Purple/green Haze female 1 X Green Haze male 6

~so would you recommend the first combination rather than the second?
...btw very nice pix! killer sativa leaves :D

thanks XyZ!

Green Haze female 18 is very vigorous and high yielding, the taste and effect is almost like a pure thai. Effect is clean, nice focused but not overpowering.

Purple/green female 1 is more powerful on the 'evil' side, strong accelerated, tachycardiac, almost trembling kind of high. Charlie is working on this line, fresh seeds should be available for august/september

We are re stocking Seedbay very soon with other haze lines.

Purple Haze 3 female x Green haze 6 male1 seedling. About 1 month of growing from seed.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
charlie garcia said:
Well its so nice to know these sativa hazes are alive and have a prosper future. Dubi is uploading plenty of info and pictures so line is fully documented already. Hope you manage to get them with the time.
Best

21206DSCN7712_18_copia-med.jpg

beautiful pic :yoinks:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
XyZ,

forgot to comment that would be fantastic to do a grow diary with Flying Dutchman's/Seedsman haze and Oldtimer's haze, growing side by side.

l33t is planning a Neville's Haze (sent directly from shanti) and Oldtimer's Haze grow diary! :smile: