What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your tolerance?

B

bigganjabud

OK people are constantly getting high

People use extracts and concentrates in different ways and doses

My question is how much concentrates do you go through?

Let's just say an average weekend when your not working!!

I can easy go through about 1-1.5gr per day if I'm fishing or something for the weekend

So what about you?

How much do you smoke?

Also any super hero story's are more than welcome

And let's face facts shatters are lovely but they ain't the equivalent of heroin that everyone suggests

I've made loads in my time but tbh I smoke daily flowers and hashes and extracts so possibly I'm looking at it from a different angle

On average, 500mg/day of refined concentrate testing above 90% cannabinoid by volume. That is fairly spread out throughout the day though. On weekdays or special occasions I might consume more but I tend to not overindulge.

B

bigganjabud

On average, 500mg/day of refined concentrate testing above 90% cannabinoid by volume. That is fairly spread out throughout the day though. On weekdays or special occasions I might consume more but I tend to not overindulge.

Thanks for your input mate

blastfrompast

Veteran
dab around 3/4-1g per day weekdays
edibles /day = 1-1.5g decarbed oil sometimes more depending on my neck lately

I smoke 3-5 joints a month only, usually crop testing...lungs cant handle combustion anymore compliments of ciggies.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A 200 mg sublingual troche in the morning and about 1/4 gram in dabs during the day.

I no longer get a euphoric high from any of it but it keeps me off the anti-inflammatories and analgesics, which puts a smile on my face.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints then I smoke 2 more.

I tend to not smoke or dab the same strain twice in a row. And if the dabs hurt my throat or lungs I put the rig away for a week or so. And if I burn a fatty and don't get good and high I quit dabbing for a few days.

Instead of building tolerance I try to embrace variety. Does not always work though.

About a half gram of concentrates per day through a nectar collector (40 smallish puffs or so, usually 5-10 in a row), perhaps a full gram when I've got tasty live resin. I only smoke a joint or a bowl of flower (usually topped with concentrates) every few days, usually when there's several people around. Except this time of year, when all the fresh flavors are around. Then I'm usually taking a few puffs of something different 3-5 times per day.

B

bigganjabud

A 200 mg sublingual troche in the morning and about 1/4 gram in dabs during the day.

I no longer get a euphoric high from any of it but it keeps me off the anti-inflammatories and analgesics, which puts a smile on my face.

Gray my man!!!

I don't think your allowed to comment as well let's face it

IN MY EYES YOU ARE THE SULTAN OF SHATTER

B

bigganjabud

I smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints then I smoke 2 more.

I tend to not smoke or dab the same strain twice in a row. And if the dabs hurt my throat or lungs I put the rig away for a week or so. And if I burn a fatty and don't get good and high I quit dabbing for a few days.

Instead of building tolerance I try to embrace variety. Does not always work though.

But I smoke two joints in the video game and at every 3000 points, I soke two joints in times if peace, and two in times of war! I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints and then I smoke two more

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK people are constantly getting high

People use extracts and concentrates in different ways and doses

My question is how much concentrates do you go through?

Let's just say an average weekend when your not working!!

I can easy go through about 1-1.5gr per day if I'm fishing or something for the weekend

So what about you?

How much do you smoke?

Also any super hero story's are more than welcome

And let's face facts shatters are lovely but they ain't the equivalent of heroin that everyone suggests

I've made loads in my time but tbh I smoke daily flowers and hashes and extracts so possibly I'm looking at it from a different angle

I would have to be sloppy and wasteful with my BHO vaping technique to ever use more than .1g per day/night. And I try to stay euphorically high every conscious moment of every day/night.

I don't usually consume edibles, and that is certainly part of why so little suffices, though I think it's more that I consume small dabs titrated exactly to produce euphoria if fully inhaled without loss, and held in until I at least experience the I forget how long I've held it in experience is experienced.

If I get a 'fail,' I follow through with further titrated dabs until I do get satisfaction. :biggrin:

For those that haven't heard it before, I take my dabs dry through a short piece of tube held up to the end of a soldering iron.

I have a thread at Toke City, it won't link, and a search on the title will probably get you to bunk sites. Go to Toke City, enter the Community (Forums,) and look for the Hash and Oil Forum, the name of the thread is,

Ideal Flash Vaporization Temperatures (and ways to achieve them)

by SkyHighLer

The only thing that's changed since I last posted on that thread is I broke my last Roor shotgun I used to inhale through, and now use just a three inch piece of straight tube, that get's me down to about zero reclaim.

So, like I said, I hold my dabs in, like I would a hit off a joint, like I always have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Cn8P7T75zw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eco4z98nIQY

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts