What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the hold up?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends of what auto AK 47 you're growing, too. Just be patient. Others have given you solid advice. Don't rush it. She'll finish and be worthy in a few more weeks.

Most breeders are not accurate on finish times, seedling-to-harvest.
Looks great so feed lightly, then only water last week or so.

I actually have a small school lab microscope that makes looking at the trichomes easy. I snip off a small sugar leaf and put under the scope. Tried hand held "pot" scope but it was worthless.

Agree with all suggestions. The first sign of red/orange trichomes will probably be my harvest time. Actually, what I'm getting now from that early bud (clear trichomes) is yielding this very soft, mellow buzz that takes the edge off a bad day but not a debilitating high that will not let you keep working. By working I mean work around my house, in my work shop or home office. Not driving a tractor trailer.

Probably what people of my generation experienced back in the late '60's. That low THC kind of pot you cannot find today but older folks crave. Never smoked back then. Only now recently for my back pain.

Take a look at my home brew pipe. This thing actually works great. Cools the smoke. Can even put in fridge for a cooler hit.

image.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
whoooaaaa, that pipe is way gnarly, man
i brought over my rush tapes and a bootleg vhs of "heavy metal", lets pack'em bruddah
lights incense stick...

/shakes head furiously and returns to the year 2017
thanks for the way back,man

Latest posts

Latest posts