What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st outdoor and plants are sick! HELP!

Neo thanks for the link! I think I'm having the same problem.

Scrappy, I been feeding water since u mentioned earlier in the post but the plants isn't coming back. Oh well, luckily it only effected 5 plants. Plants are almost ready to harvest tho.

Really appreciate all the inputs!

No mites, no thrips, I did and do find some cat every now n then.
As far as the water test I did do one but not sure how to read what's in it. I'll post a pic once I find the paperwork.

Here's couple shot of some ladies that is looking promising!

Attachments

• IMG_1047.jpg
    IMG_1047.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1046.jpg
    IMG_1046.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1048.jpg
    IMG_1048.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 11

therevverend

Veteran
Yeah looking good. Looks like your problems aren't too severe. I'm thinking over fertilizing and low PH. Locks out phosphate and magnesium. Leaf mottling is a sign of magnesium deficiency.
They have an enzyme at grow shops that is suppose to break down the salts that build up from fertilizers. They were giving away free samples. Can't remember what it's called but it might help. The instructions said to water with it up to 3 weeks before harvest. Maybe or maybe not too late for you.
I had a magnesium/phosphate lock out that was causing problems. Top dressed with lime to raise the PH and unlock the nutrients. Also the calcium in the lime helps unlock nutrients and fix the soil. Worked great, once again it's a little late but next year you can give it a try if you don't use lime already.

Nope, it's my first time growing outdoor. Been reading a lot on the big growers (schrew, butte, byf, tom hill, etc) and kind of just follow what they've done beside being organic. Many kudos to them if you asked.
It sucks since a lot of well known names been banned.

Latest posts

Latest posts