What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First indoor vert scrog. Tell me what I'm screwing up please

Earlmarne

This hashplant is swelling up pretty nice

Attachments

• 20170507_183847.jpg
    20170507_183847.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 24

Earlmarne

Fix on starting flush this weekend.
Mixed up a res of mkp and maxicrop to run through em til then.
Starting to wonder about the cinex. Real dense but nothing is very big. Has a real fruity smell coming on I can't place.
The garden I got it from has some blueberry cuts, and I am halfway thinking it may be that. Dim, super frosty either way.

konopenko

Veteran
Hey Earlmarne, they are looking good. I would be very worried with 92%RH. I had real drama in winter grow and lost about 70-80% of main buds.(PPP, Pineapplekush, Amnezia, Moby Dick)
Buds were severly infected with botrytis-grey mold. I didnt realy noticed, didnt knew about mold and pest problems-been growin mainly sativas before...realy liked VPD concept :)
Now dehumidity device is doing fine job keeping RH and temps in order at night.(45-49%RH, 21C). If you dont have it increase temps at night and provide good airflow. I would also check every bigger bud-open them a bit, inspect them every day..:tiphat:

Earlmarne

Definitely blueberry.
This seaweed/ mpk is really bringing out the smells.
Makes me feel better about bud development.
Tossing around the idea of harvesting the first half of them , then letting the back half fill out some more when the time comes.
Idk.
Trimmed up my girls in veg real good today. They are as tall as me now... 6,6 . noting is staying but main branches. Dang things fill in fast. Looking forward to my next round.
Jack's at 750 ppms is proving a bit too hot, weird being I was feeding them 1300 with gh nutes. I really am fond of the stuff though. Going to dial it back just a touch

Earlmarne

Am I right in seeing my trichomes as all clear still? Thinking on starting flushing but trying to get a guess on finish

Attachments

• 20170513_185216.jpg
    20170513_185216.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20170513_185222.jpg
    20170513_185222.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 30

Buddler

Veteran
Look clear to me Earl ive chopped with clear cloudy or amber trichs depends how narcotic you want them how many weeks in and how long u plan to flush worst thing is going too long then they degrade fast.Eight week strain I usually start the last two weeks straight water then chop when they are getting cloudy with some amber.finish times can vary.B

Earlmarne

Look clear to me Earl ive chopped with clear cloudy or amber trichs depends how narcotic you want them how many weeks in and how long u plan to flush worst thing is going too long then they degrade fast.Eight week strain I usually start the last two weeks straight water then chop when they are getting cloudy with some amber.finish times can vary.B

Thanks Bud,
I got in there tonight and ran 5 gallons through each of em.
Guy I got em from says he runs em 60 days. So today is 50. I don't want to chop til I see some cloudiness, maybe some amber. Idk.

Earlmarne

Some of my hashplants started throwing nanners. Took em all down.
Just the ones in one gallon pots. Really debating on taking some of the more filled out buds on the screens so the smaller shit gets bigger

Buddler

Veteran
IVE done it Earl saves having to worry bout mouldy colas too,long as plants are flushed out good so they taste and burn good..Bud

Earlmarne

Pulled about half the canopy this weekend.
Way too thick this go around. Will definitely manage this better on my next run.
Looking forward to some total dry weights

Latest posts

Latest posts