You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Cambodia seed hunt

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Cambodia seed hunt Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2017, 03:32 PM #51
Gelado`

Gelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really nice
While the west is opening its eyes to the myriad of uses cannabis offers, Cambodia and India are cracking down HARD on cannabis right now. My beans are in the fridge but I think I should do a seed run to preserve these genetics since eradication efforts have really stepped up this year!

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)
Gelado` is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2017, 08:38 PM #52
danlilker
Banned

danlilker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hom View Post
View Image

Some of the Cambodian landrace seeds. Tough buggers.
Hi hom,

just finished your thread about your trip to Cambodia and Vietnam. I went to Vietnam and i must i did find great weed there, pretty sure it was local as it was grown on the island where i was spending my holidays. The effect was very very laughing, me and my friend would laugh for a good 2-3 hrs after just one big full spliff shared. We just couldn't stop laughing every time we would smoke one. People thought we had some screws missing i managed to get some seeds (very big and very black) from our local supplier who otld us he was getting the stuff from local farmers growing on site (the island) and while in a bar i was also lucky to meet two brothers who just arrived from cambodia and got plenty of stuff on them who offered us good bags at cheap prices and got also several seeds from the stuff. so i consider myself double lucky for having scored easily two landraces effortlessly if you still have the cambodian seeds and feel like swapping some of them with mine i am here, more than willing. just let me know! cheers and many thanks for the beautiful thread on cambodia! i certainly will go soon there and explore it!
danlilker is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2017, 11:48 PM #53
hom

hom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nice
Cheers folks, all is good in the wet patch. I will be going to India for a week or 2 during harvest season and then back to Cambodia for a while. Still on the hunt for the finest Cannabis south east asia has to offer. The finest product usually arrives in Nov or Dec in Cambodia. Enough time to flower after the monsoon passes and the best temps for flowering, especially if you fancy gettin a fast finishing indica onto the balcony. I will get more pics and videos from India and Cambo soon folks.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2017, 01:12 PM #54
danlilker
Banned

danlilker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hom View Post
Cheers folks, all is good in the wet patch. I will be going to India for a week or 2 during harvest season and then back to Cambodia for a while. Still on the hunt for the finest Cannabis south east asia has to offer. The finest product usually arrives in Nov or Dec in Cambodia. Enough time to flower after the monsoon passes and the best temps for flowering, especially if you fancy gettin a fast finishing indica onto the balcony. I will get more pics and videos from India and Cambo soon folks.
that's good to know as i'll arrive in india (south-kerala) beginning of january. a trusted source told me that it still not the right time there to go and look for anything (especially seeds) as they start harvesting end of jan beginning of feb!
danlilker is offline Quote