What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HTG Supply Stump Tea/Soilnoc CT Myco

BillFarthing

Veteran
Has anyone had experience with HTG Supply Stump Tea? It's also the same product as Soilnoc Myco CT. It's compost tea without brewing and can use city water. It's a mix of Mycorrizae, molasses, kelp extract and humic/fulvic acids.

The Agverra site says private labels can get organic certification for resale. I think it's good stuff for soil or soiless.

Thoughts?

GANJA MONSTA

I use the HTG Supply Stump Tea and it seems to work very well. I use it when I water my Veg. plants by adding 1 Tablespoon per gal of water, I use it when I plant my germed beans by sprinkling a pinch in the hole & on the walls of the hole, and I use it whenever I transplant by taking about 1/8th a Teaspoon and coating the hole & the walls of the hole I'll be planting into with it.

Full disclosure I am a begginer grower lol.