What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I have been wanting to go close loop every since I found out about it. Which would be when I first started seeing Tamisium's in HT magazine. Then after I joined this site and started seeing graywolf's design's, it peaked my interest even more.

Saving the money for everything is one obstacle on that path. This fall if I have a good outdoor season, I plan on selling a couple p's and getting everything I need. The next step would be finding a nice safe place to set one up and operate. I live in state that isn't up with the changing tide yet so yeah..... the wrong people see something like that set up, and they will think I'm trying to level the block like a goddamn terrorist.

Check out my thread when you get a chance.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=302107

I wonder what 99% of your neighbors would think this is?

picture.php

She was named after Ms. Tubman, who didn't much agree with immoral state and federal laws of the time. So your point is taken, but it is time to have you build a station in the UGRR. Freedom will prevail.

:joint:

sorry to hear about partners man, all the bes with finding place that you want! Doing really good job, flowers looks awesome to me! Loads tops with loads of crystals and dense buds!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Destroy & Rebuild- So decided to get the whorehouse up and running again. Got some new ladies that will fetch top dollar for their services. First a few veg shot's. GG#4 s1, OGKB 2.0 s1, and my creation Strawberry Forum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I have a crop that is at 6 weeks right now. These went thru some pest(thrips, whiteflies), and food problems, but are turning out ok anyways. First up is Sour Dubb.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The smell coming off her is INSANE!! Watched Treetroit City defoliate his with increased yields, so I followed his lead.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Next up is Gluebreath. I had something to compare the smell to, and I can't think of it for the life of me right now. She smells really good, and looks to go 9 weeks at least.

picture.php

picture.php

She is a trich factory for sure. Veg's really fast and sturdy as well. No floppy ass branches with her.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Last for tonight is Stink Panties. Also a super trich factory. Pics don't really do her justice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Gonna be making some BHO today. Figured I would post my tech and materials. Everything I use comes from Wal-Mart, or Ebay.

I dry my trim after harvest. Usually I don't let it get bone dry, that way less trich's fall off during handling. The when I get ready, I take it and put it in the food dehydrator for 20-30 mins.

Next it goes into my food processor. I try and not turn it to powder, as when it's powder, it sometimes causes way to much back-pressure and channeling in the tubes. I don't pack the tubes tight. I gently tap them on the table after loading half-way, then fill to the top, tap some more, then top them off.

Next comes a single coffee filter over the top of the tube. I pull it tight, and screw on the top(s). Then it's ready to be blasted.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come in the next couple hours. Gotta run the wife to work real quick.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So I ground up the trim. 66.9 grams I had altogether. Loaded it into one of the tubes with a funnel I made from an old taco bell cup. Covered I with a coffee filter, and screwed the top on.

Then went outside and blasted it into a glass cake pan. I used 3 cans of Whip-it 5x butane. I freeze my butane, and the tube and material are room temp.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Then I scrape the cake pan, and put the BHO onto the silicone pads. I spread it out evenly on the pad. From there it goes into some Ziploc vacumm seal containers that work with the foodsaver vac seal machine I bought.

I pull a vac, then pull another, and I get a muffin. I set the container on a seedling heat mat. Within a few hours the muffin collapse, and I vac again. I let it sit all day, till the next morning. Then flip the patty, and vac again. While it's sitting I will periodically vac it, whenever it crosses my mind.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Thanks man ! I have a real problem waiting for stuff to come in the mail, lol. So I buy what I can locally, and go from there. The food saver machine is nice, because I use it to vac seal meat from the freezer. Speaking of that, my buddy got a deer the other day, ggonna bring me over some meat, and stew he makes.

HOVA

Veteran
Thanks man ! I have a real problem waiting for stuff to come in the mail, lol. So I buy what I can locally, and go from there. The food saver machine is nice, because I use it to vac seal meat from the freezer. Speaking of that, my buddy got a deer the other day, ggonna bring me over some meat, and stew he makes.

give me dap
no no my brother give me dabbbbbb

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a pic, after it's been on the heat mat, under vacumm for 5 hours. I had to peel some of it back, because it was starting to run off the edge. Put it back under vacumm after and set it on the heat mat. No idea of approximate temp, I had to use my thermometer in another room. Prolly somewhere between 80-85, maybe higher. It's already starting to get crispy, though. Almost forgot. It's a mix of GG#4, Corey Stardawg, OGKB 2.0, KAK Jack, and Forum Cookies.

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a couple more pics. These are after it's been on the seedling heat mat under vacumm for 20 hours.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm about to go flip it, and out it back under vacumm. I have my dehumidifier going in the room, to raisie temps, so the seedling mat get's warmer than usual.

DJXX

Veteran
you answered that question ...with pics too...i have a flat top elec stove ...so i put the aluminum vac chamber right on the stove on low...then it vacs real nice..DJXX

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
I used to use a candle jar warmer. Thing with that, is it gets too hot, and the surface area of the heat source is really small. So by the time the inside of the entire container got up to temp, the stuff directly over the jar warmer, would always start to de-carb.

This way works good. It works better when it's warm outside though , and the room temp is higher to begin with. Using this method, usually within 2-3 days I have a finished product. Depends how much is on the pad to start with.

The amount on the pad this time, I usually spread it out between 2 pads. I make it paper then, and within 36 hours, I usually have stable clear shatter. As of late, I stopped making it so thin, because for me brittle super thin shatter is a lot harder to work with, compared to a thicker slab, that either stays like taffy, or budders up on me.

On the for real, in my own experience, budder holds onto more terps, and tastes better. Lot easier to work with as well. I've found that when it's almost like a sand, is when it's the best. But that's just me. Plus making clear shatter is kinda pointless, when it has to get folded over to fit inside the little silicone dishes I use for transport.

I did however just find some little silicone envelopes, that will be perfect for sticking grams of flat hard shatter in.

BCSticky

DTOG that is some seriously clean looking shatter and to think major vac setup is sweet allmost all wlmart supplys, that's what gets me I'm gonna look into it some more and again looks very nice!!! BCSticky

Latest posts

Latest posts