Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam

Thread Title Search
Click to see great Glass, Pipes and Bongs at Aqua Lab!
Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-11-2013, 12:17 PM #31
Rekots

Rekots is on a distinguished road
Coffeeshop Eerste Hulp

1e Hulp' Be sure to check them out if you make it to the dam, they are just far enough out of the center to be not so touristy and the product and prices reflect it. Numerous concentrates available here as well with dabblers to use! WORLD's best hospitality and amsterdams coolest cat, Rizla!
Rekots is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:53 PM #32
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
I don't know where to post this, thought there was a thread on the subject but can't find it. If it was removed, forgive me for asking, but did all those shops really close down this January? Do they have any recourse in fighting it? thanks!

Old 04-10-2014, 06:44 PM #33
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
anything?

Old 04-11-2014, 05:51 AM #34
ThirstyRoss

ThirstyRoss is on a distinguished road
There's been no change as far as I know, the coffee shops in Amsterdam still seem to be open to tourists. Googled a couple of the shops they seem to indicate the same...?
ThirstyRoss is offline Quote

Old 04-14-2014, 09:20 PM #35
Space Toker

yeah I meant the ones close to schools that were supposed to be shut down, are they?

Old 04-14-2014, 11:58 PM #36
ThirstyRoss

ThirstyRoss is on a distinguished road
Oh, uh, good question! Not sure about that!
ThirstyRoss is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2014, 07:03 AM #37
Space Toker

yeah well I hope someone finds out as those were some (some as I say) great coffeeshops and it would be a shame if they were forced to close and had no recourse. someone in the know help us out here, thanks!

Old 04-29-2014, 12:59 AM #38
ZBeebs

ZBeebs is on a distinguished road
Here now, those shops didn't close, they just don't open until 6pm on school days.
ZBeebs is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 11:23 AM #39
FtWendy
Carnivore

FtWendy has a spectacular aura aboutFtWendy has a spectacular aura aboutFtWendy has a spectacular aura about
Any thoughts on where to go for my sativa appetite while visiting Amsterdam this week? It's been a long time...
FtWendy is offline Quote

Old 11-02-2014, 11:25 AM #40
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to allOakyJoe is a name known to all
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by FtWendy View Post
Any thoughts on where to go for my sativa appetite while visiting Amsterdam this week? It's been a long time...
see here

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
  • Nutrient demands change throughout the life of the plant, in general increasing during vegetative growth but decreasing during reproductive development.
OakyJoe is offline Quote