Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
Oldpinks rough smokers guide to Amsterdam Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2010, 02:20 AM #11
belgowiet

belgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchgrown View Post
Shhhhhhh, it's a secret! I do an inordinate amount of travel....so excuse me for not wishing to disclose information that could in some way be gleened and perhaps used to jeopardize my security.
ok sorry i whas just curiuos because alot of breeders are in spain now because the netherlands arent safe anymore like soma did a while ago.
greetz

Purple tangerines (Nyc diesel F x Deep purple M)
musky mandarine smell / citrus taste / colorfull indica dom. bud structure
belgowiet is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2010, 02:26 AM #12
belgowiet

belgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the rough
ow yeah about that tabaco thing .. i went 7 times to the dam last year and never had any problem with it. they have something what can replace tabaco but nobody use it...

Purple tangerines (Nyc diesel F x Deep purple M)
musky mandarine smell / citrus taste / colorfull indica dom. bud structure
belgowiet is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2010, 11:37 PM #13
Sungazer

Sungazer will become famous soon enough
It is hilarious!Last time i was in Adam every single budtender told me it is ok to roll with tobacco.For sake of me and tha shop i have put tobacco in paper as clandestine as i could and then i have put in weed in most relaxed manner.Absurd!

So just ask is it ok to roll with tobacco and you will be fine..
SG
Sungazer is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2010, 12:47 AM #14
tripa

tripa is on a distinguished road
Very useful guide, I'm heading to Amsterdam this year and this will help a lot.
tripa is offline Quote

Old 04-10-2010, 01:56 AM #15
dr.penthotal
Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit

dr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of lightdr.penthotal is a glorious beacon of light
Tobacco substitute is very ridiculous...
It is a sort of crushed herb (not weed, looks like flower from patchouly)...
It's really strange to be in public to smoke a FAT joint and worring about your tobacco packet... afraid to be fined for it....
No one really cares what's inside your joint, just no cigarette or tobacco around.
What really pisses me off is that you can't find nearly any hotel tha leaves you smoking pot....
Watch out that many of them have a fining system that if you get caught smoking anthing in the hotel you're fined with 80 or more euros "to clean" the room?!? Quite embarassing....
Better taka an apartment or an houseboat.
Regards
Dr. Penthotal
dr.penthotal is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2010, 07:10 PM #16
medman225

medman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the roughmedman225 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.penthotal View Post
Tobacco substitute is very ridiculous...
It is a sort of crushed herb (not weed, looks like flower from patchouly)...
It's really strange to be in public to smoke a FAT joint and worring about your tobacco packet... afraid to be fined for it....
No one really cares what's inside your joint, just no cigarette or tobacco around.
What really pisses me off is that you can't find nearly any hotel tha leaves you smoking pot....
Watch out that many of them have a fining system that if you get caught smoking anthing in the hotel you're fined with 80 or more euros "to clean" the room?!? Quite embarassing....
Better taka an apartment or an houseboat.
Regards
Dr. Penthotal

or Use what we call a doobtube here in the states...
a toilet paper roll(without the paper, or anything cylindricalc U can think to substitute will work) filled with laundry sheets(the dryer sheets that smell good) and have a few sheets Pulled over one end and kept in place with a rubber band... and U simply exhale ur smoke thro the uncovered end. it works wonders for the smell.
tho an 80 eUro fine isnt where i want my vacation money going in the DAM, id prolly Just smoke oUtside.

that is rather crazy that tobacco is so frowned Upon there, while cannabis is thought of as a national economy... weird....
and even more weird to me is the practice of rolling joints with tabacco.... I mean I smoke cigs by themselves... bUt It seems like it woUld really overpower the taste of the weed... which is not something I woUld prefer...
but hey to each his own.... and even more so, to each their own FREEDOM...

btw, are U not allowed to smoke cigs at all? oUtside? anywhere? is it like a illegal sUbstance to have? or is it Ust not allowed in coffeshops(tho from what Im hearing plenty of shops dont mind)?
medman225 is offline Quote

Old 12-17-2010, 11:41 PM #17
dubite
Icmag's dub head

dubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the roughdubite is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by medman225 View Post
btw, are U not allowed to smoke cigs at all? oUtside? anywhere? is it like a illegal sUbstance to have? or is it Ust not allowed in coffeshops(tho from what Im hearing plenty of shops dont mind)?
ciggys are legal. no smoking in bars and restaurants (horeca) because of European Regulations.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:00 PM #18
rasras

rasras has a spectacular aura aboutrasras has a spectacular aura aboutrasras has a spectacular aura aboutrasras has a spectacular aura about
Nice guide to Amsterdam. Need to go see this Pollinator Company next week.
I went to Amsterdam last year 4 times. Only 20% of coffee shops where i want didnt allow me to use ciggys.
rasras is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2011, 09:08 PM #19
mklod

I went last year mid-June, and this guide was quite helpful. Thanks!

I do have a question about the Cup, if anyone has been. I plan on going back in November for the 2011 Cannabis Cup. Is the judges' pass worth the $200? Do you receive a lot of free samples from booths, or should I plan on purchasing everything from shops?

Old 03-24-2011, 02:29 PM #20
snorey

snorey is on a distinguished road
I think the $200 judges pass is to attend shows, seminars, parties, and free stuff, and to be official judge etc

If u go to the power zone free samples every where and u pay on the door A GOOD DAY OUT loads of stalls and products postive vibes and great poeple its on for 3 days more free stuff than u can carry check out some cup videos mate advance nutrients did some this year on u tube

With regards to judgeing entries i think u still have to buy samples at each coffeeshop that enterys, 25 plus coffeeshops,
not sure how u try the seedcompany entries ??

peace out
snorey is offline Quote