What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reserva Privada

ellinho

have 1 purple wreck going, turned full-blown hermie on me at day 30 ... all my other strains are fine ...

I

ItsTopShelf

i have freebies of the og kush. hope there keepers i need a new og;

I tried L.A Cheese, Headband, Cole Train and R.K.S. from Reserva Privada.

Cole Train and R.K.S were by far the worst strains i have ever smoked.

On the other hand, L.A Cheese and Headband were amazing. Especially mixed together.

Yep Reserva Privada. This cali collective offer seeds under DNA genetics.... I have some Holy Grail Kush in the way which a cross of R. P's OG18 x kosher kush. Unfortunately, I could only obtain the feminized version. I have a nice fem rks on board...she smells and tastes of tropical fruit a real gem! Grew out six and none were "skunky."

Here is the only picture that i have of the RKS....

RKS.jpg

JGP

Confidential Cheese is strong as fck, smells amazing, yields good, rock hard buds and has a nice flavour, perfect for nightime as it's heavy indica dom.

Attachments

• DSC01875.jpg
    DSC01875.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 7

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
Jgp, when did you purchase the seeds for con cheese? Just curious as I have been interested in this strain and would like to here recent info as it seems rp and DNA strains don't stay the same from year to year or sometimes even month to month. Loss of mothers frequently, who know?

TGT

JGP

Just finished growing them, seeds were bought 3 or 4 months ago.I've always had good results from RP, in my opinion there better than %95 of the breeders out there.

vapedg13

Veteran
well....I bought the RP fem og about 3 yrs ago.... then reordered 1 year later and the beans produced shit compaired to the first batch

I dont know if they lost the og mom or used a different dad....but the beans did not produce the lemon funk like the first bought did

I ordered a 12 pack of purplewreck at the same time.... poped 5 ..... 3 of 5 hermied....still have those beans

Zoolander

I'll be runnin the og18 in the next month or two and will get back to ya with a report. I like the DNA guys and I feel very comfortable with their gear.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
I think their gear is 50/50. Half I hear good and the other half bad, but when the good is good it is really phenomenal, if that makes any sense Lol.

TGT

Relentless

Veteran
im runnin a femd og from them now beside a bunch of og's like sfv, tahoe, larry, and more..

Ive run prob 9 or 10 RP purple wreck.. all females were drastically different from one another..
2 urkle leaning phenos that werent as good as momma
2 trainwreck pheno that wasnt as good as trainwreck
1 hybrid pheno

All were BEAUTIFUL.. All but one purpled up.. None were very potent.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
They still offer the Cantalope Haze? A friend grew it and gifted it to me, so I now have two different C99's. But, the RP version is very good as well. My friend who grew them said he had great germ rates and they were all extremely uniform.

TGT

DevilMist

reserva privada purple wreck fems

upon opening we found 2 of the smallest seeds either one of us have ever seen, along with one normal size (huge comparitively) seed. upon germing the 2 "micron" seeds, they both germed and stopped growing after sprouting first two leaves. not like they had a chance, pin head size leaves for a week and a half, and after uprooting one found not even a 1/2" of tap root. I have never seen anything similar-sized ever result in a healthy seedling. or plant.

great way to waste your resources, god forbid if they are minimal in the first place. get ready to waste some serious money if you actually invest in this strain from rp. Not sure about the others in their line up, no experience outside of this bs.

whole point of fem seeds is making it easier if you have limited resources (time money etc), not a 33% success rate for seedlings. with these micro p.o.s. seeds. a 6 pack would get you a wopping 2 out of 6 at that ratio. or less. I'm guessing less.

everything was setup perfectly and has been for quite some time, so I'll skip over equipment and media. consider it moot for the sake of my own sanity.

all that had to be done here was some simple quality control, don't even let these little seeds out the "lab". I've tossed my own selfed varieties, some S2s and so on, and knew WHY I was tossing them. could've easily just set up some joker I didn't like with them or whatever. hee hee.

done with these guys if I ever was running their gear personally (wasn't. and won't.). lucky for these bozos there's no room for lawsuits in the cannabis seed industry.

but. on the up side this will make window shopping for seeds much more efficient.

P

puffinpass

I ran the purplewrecks this past outdoor season, no germination problems whatsoever, no small seeds. Smoke was decent, nothing to write home about. Did have a nice smell to it though when it was broken up. Almost like subtle yet intoxicating fruity grape smelling perfume.

have a buddy with a cut of og18 and whenever he has a harvy of it im there getting whatever i can of it... i grew the lemon og kush from the first release and the two phenos i had one hermed on day 5 of flower and the other plant was seriously some of the strongest og fuel lemon citrus rock hard flame easily 50-60 an 8th i have ever come across.
only fitting that when i saw my homie 18 cut i got the lemon og its lemon skunk x og18... my pheno was really fuley gassy wit citrus on exhale still have four beans left.
and my lemon og yeilded pretty well too over 3 zips in a 3 gall under 650 watts of his

Last edited:

whiteberrieS

Ignominious and Pale
Veteran
RP's Skywalker Kush...this is my keeper I call the Vader. Pretty sure it's an OG18 dom pheno. Stuff's pretty great. The other 5 out of my 6 pack weren't so great.

picture.php
picture.php

STRAINZ

Here's my OG #18 from RP, it was one of the best strains I've ever grown (This is from the original batch back in '09...can't speak on how it is nowadays):

picture.php