You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Goa Report

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
Goa Report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2012, 06:28 PM #11
hom

hom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nice
Beach huts in Palolem. 400 rupees a night. Everything is more expensive in Goa. Best place I found along the coast was Gokarna. Om Beach is the perfect getaway from the hustle n bustle of Indian madness.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:41 PM #12
hom

hom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nicehom is just really nice
My first introduction to Om Beach. Such a clean and friendly place. Gorkarna is 90km below Goa in the state of Karnataka. Alot less tourists and everything is way cheaper. 10 grams of weed 150 rupees. Higher quality Kerala weed costs 250 for 10 grams. Beach huts for 150 - 200 a night.Area is not at all built up but because of its beauty, I feel it wont be long.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:55 PM #13
The Batman

great pics again
i dont understand why people always want to go to goa, karnataka, kerala and tamil nadu seems to be more preserved and less crowded of tourist, i heard there is a lot of meth heads/junkies in goa...

Old 11-09-2012, 09:01 PM #14
catalyte

catalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of lightcatalyte is a glorious beacon of light
thnx for posting.

sounds amazing down there...
catalyte is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2012, 03:13 AM #15
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
nice pics, brought me right back... palolem is lots of fun, tons of ganja swag, easy to score anything...
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:52 AM #16
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Looks truly Cool. The Pic of Om Beach. Thanks for that.

I am interested in travel there, but it is a Considerable Journey from where I live. Other side of the planet almost exactly.

Is it really 'Chill' There..?

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2012, 06:30 PM #17
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
its really nice there, chill.... yes and no. lets just say u dont want to be caught w anything in goa or anywhere else in india, and if u do get caught, your best case scenario is a bribe "bakshish".

its def worth it.... one of my all time best trips of my life was from NYC to amsterdam for a few days then to mumbai, rent a car & driver @ the airport, drive me to goa, there by sunset.
90 days later back to usa.

stay away from beaches where indian tourists go like colva, they are trashy (like lots of trash on the beach)
my2c
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 11-11-2012, 07:38 PM #18
hom

Om Beach is chill as fuck lad. Cops are paid off to stay outta the restaurants/guesthouses and ya can skin up everywhere. You can see the cops walking the beach from miles away and only about once a week. Mate got caught in Gokarna and paid the cop about 20 euro. Sorted. Good variety down there too. Few diff kinds/grades of weed and charas to be found. Go there....its amazing.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-12-2012, 06:34 AM #19
stasis
Registered Non-Conformist

stasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud ofstasis has much to be proud of
Noice... Thanks...!

2005-2007 Mendocino "Wild Wknd @ the Woodlands" judging - 6 ribbons in 3 years - 2) 1st Place - 2) second place and 2) 3rd place.
stasis is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2013, 04:48 PM #20
roots-

roots- is on a distinguished road
India is a great place to go. Like anywhere in the world, you'll have to look around before you find quality smoke. The cream is well worth the money, if you can find it. Sure, you can easily go up to Malana, but I wouldn't recommend bringing anything with you down as the cops are working closely with the fishy Malana people.

As for getting caught - Why are you even writing paranoid stuff like that, mr Avanish.miles... Do you know what you're talking about, firsthand? I did get caught with 10g super opium up in Himachal Pradesh, I did not pay bakshish nor suck anyone's dick. I simply walked out the station, 30 mins later, showing the cops respect will take you very far. And not admitting to anything.

I'll mention I also smoked joints with cops, as did my friends up in Himachal Pradesh. In Goa - Cops were looking for bribes everywhere, so you don't wanna smoke in the open, sadly. Goa is the drug capital of India, keep it in mind. Tourists come here to party, cops come here to make money.
roots- is offline Quote