What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

ElRubio

Veteran
thank you all for stoppin by.

a few more:

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

^.^

Dimajones-AICC-

Veteran
ganja trekking rules :dance013:

One of best thread Rubio, love to see while im smoking one BIG.

Hiya Susan :wave: For sure! jejejejeje! :biggrin:

Ganja Trekking 4 Life!!!!!

Trekking Way...way to the sky, following our particular fragant carrot, hehehehe!
P8070113.jpg

Rubbing Hashish.
041009-malana.jpg

Nepalese Dry Sieve.
DSC03945-1.jpg

Mountain Rubbed Hashish Tolas.
DSC03890.jpg

The Heaven on Earth..I left a bit of my soul there for ever.

P8080159.jpg

P8080153.jpg

IMG_6973.jpg

P8080210-1.jpg

P8080204.jpg

Very best wishes to all familia,

Dima.

triplecer0

hi ElRubio!

Just found this thread! thx for all pics! It seems a great place to relax and think about the really important things.

I hope to go there soon...

dimajones, great pics too.

un abrazo y nos vemos!

ElRubio

Veteran
hey mates:
a ive a few time to upload some more pics. After a 9 days of trekking in total, we toke three days of relaxin and smokin the nepalese in the beautiful and turist Pokhara...
im still tasting those amazing and rich nepalese hashish, sawing the Phewa lake, listening music in the sunset, with the sun hiding into the Himalayas...ooommmhh
"once is not enough, naturally Nepal!"
(i must look like a nepali travel agent hehe)

This pic is specially dedicated to Dimajones and ParkArts: Ghandruk and his famous honey...probably one of the best in the world for me...

IMG_2130.jpg

Landhruk

IMG_2114.jpg

how many mountains and valleys...

IMG_2118.jpg

...:smokeit:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Your pics make me dream every time!
Many thax ElRubio!
Getting any good genetics around?
Peace and Harmony my friend

ElRubio

Veteran
Pokhara and the phewa tal

IMG_2160.jpg

and after those few days, we go to Makawapur...must see:
wild area near the indian border, with no police, and the local watching us with rare faces...they didnt sell us anything, ganja either hashsish...nothing they said. Every ppl in the village told us the same.
Also they said it was south indian seeds, completaly differents to the KTM valley plants and the highlands plants that i have seen before:

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2231105-1.jpg

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj62/ElRubio_photos/IMG_
2224.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

see those superthin leafes
IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

:smokeit:

ElRubio

Veteran
a lit´ bunch more...
i cannot remember the name of the village. The last city that i remember in the are was Hetauda. After that, 1-2 hhours by car into a dirty local way with jungle and animals...

removing the males:

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

i putted this before, but i love it, very IC:
IMG_2240-1.jpg

IMG_2241oculto.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2244oculto.jpg

IMG_2249112.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

and the last one for today... in some days we´ll arrive to Kulu, Manali, Kasol and the crazy INDIA :)
see you soon mates!

IMG_2257.jpg

big ups

best vibes!!

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those ^are some ultra-skinny leaves :yoinks:
this thread rocks :jump: thx for sharing ;)

I

icon

what great frickin shots thanx for sharing really enjoy looking at those pics!

tintala

YES THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

YES THERE IS A HUGE DIFFERENCE

Hey mate !

glad you got your luggage back, that would have been a shame otherwise !

thanks for your reply and for the seeds ! but i won t have time to grow them before i ll be in kathmandu, in three months from now ! omg, I can t wait !!!!!!!!!!!! and i ll probably collect a lot too during those 6 months :)

i ll be a lot in the hills around kathmandu for my job, do you (or anybody) know if there are wild cannabis there ? no field probably...

the sativas looks gorgeous ! and this nepal ball, wow !

do you have any idea how they mostly make hash over there ? dry sieve using screen, or mostly hand rubbed charras ? is there any visual difference between the two methods ?

and about the sativas, i m wondering how they could get that big, while nepal climate is quite cold and should be more likely for indicas! did you see any indica btw ?

thanks for the pictures trip, and making us all wonder about going there ! keep the good job bro !
didn t you have some field picts ??? :)

the oily nepalese xtreme bob showed you the picts is in amsterdam at the moment.. i m trying to get some, but that ll be probably 10 times cheaper in nepal...

+++

these pics show the incredible sieved pollen... I smoked this for a month.
picture.php

picture.php

Beaware of the load shedding (12hrs no electricity) in NEpal is very inconvenient and hardly good for tourism, it is very difficult to use electronics as of now in KTM, computers , cameras, cell phones all die due to no recharging. It was tough..

Hopefully after shivaratri the "BHATI" will be restored in Nepal and the tourist will have a better time.
THe hash (charas) is hand rolled, they take the buds of a plant and roll it until the hand are dark with resin, then they rubb that off their hands. this is Nepalese hash. Pollen is sieved and pressed.

Latest posts

Latest posts