You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > Nepal-India (H.P.)´09

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Nepal-India (H.P.)´09 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-22-2014, 09:24 PM #141
Leocadius

Leocadius has a spectacular aura aboutLeocadius has a spectacular aura aboutLeocadius has a spectacular aura aboutLeocadius has a spectacular aura aboutLeocadius has a spectacular aura about
Hi

Gurjhung #1

Leocadius is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2014, 01:59 AM #142
browntrout

browntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nicebrowntrout is just really nice
Those thin-leaved sativas are among the thinnest of thin! Would love to see some nepali indicas! Which regions are the best to find the indica expressions?

BT
browntrout is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2014, 05:10 PM #143
EirikN

EirikN is on a distinguished road
This is just amazing, i plan on going in a few years!!
EirikN is offline Quote

Old 09-25-2014, 01:47 PM #144
ElRubio

ElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud of
HOla!

What a beautiful male Leo! I need to talk to u soon bro!! I almost forget you were growing them.

Browntrout! Sorry dude, i missed your Q.
Big areas are been growed near Baglung- Furthermore, the annapaurna area and daula area have the most beautiful farms imho.
Anyway i have just stayed a couple of times there, and i strongly suggest take a look at the titton´s Nepal thread...that is a must seen thread.

Vibes everyone!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!
ElRubio is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2014, 09:43 PM #145
the gnome

the gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud ofthe gnome has much to be proud of
stumbled across your travels el rubio... 2 hrs ago
your living the life I wish i could still do.
keep posting your travels and stay safe!!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-26-2017, 07:05 PM #146
frostFire

frostFire is on a distinguished road
Namaste' Great thread!! I read every post in it, and even though I could not view any of the pics which were posted in the thread, I still greatly N'joyed it! Great read of your adventures sir Rubio and thanks a million for telling your Nepali saga here!
I'm planning my Nepali adventure starting this Sept. If any of you would like to meet up or go tramping into the mountains to view the flora and fauna holla, we'll see what we can 'plan up.' Adios!
frostFire is offline Quote