What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best ways to Eat Budder Without Baking???

blastfrompast

Veteran
I add 2 tablespoons butter, to a mug, fill halfway with milk, add splash of chocolate sauce...Nuke for 15 seconds...whip with fork...

Down the hatch...tastes good...Stains your mugs green tho unless you wash them out with hot water quick..

1/2 hour later, I am good for 3-4 hours, or a good nights sleep if taken at 1.5x before bed...so 3tablespoons butter..

Note I have also made butter where the ratio was in teaspoons....easier to over-medicate..which can be not so cool...when this happens I will cut it...I do another butter wash and mix to get the effects consistant.....Or
This takes EXTENSIVE TESTING..lol

but I make large batches of butter ;)

mwz

Veteran
Put it on scrambled eggs. I do prefer to make brownies using cannabutter and Jamie Oliver's brownie recipe though!! :D

Banefoul

00 caps use a needleless cattle syringe to fill them. Take 1 in morning and increase dose till you find what helps you sleep/ kill the pain, destress...

KushNinja

I like canna butter in baked goods like chocolate chip cookies, cereal squares, or brownies and in chocolate or chocolate treats like those peanut butter balls on one of the other threads here.

When I'm feeling like not baking it into something I'll toast an english muffin, spread canna butter while it's still hot so the butter will melt into the muffin. Then spread some peanut butter over the top of that. Pretty simple and the peanut butter helps mask the flavor a bit.

jump117

Veteran
:)
NW2StI1.jpg