What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where are all the Ladies pics!!!

G

HEY LADIES JUST THOUGHT I'D HOLD IT DOWN AND REPRESENT FOR US A LITTLE AND POST SOME OF MY CURRENT GOINGS ON

Photo URL:
437IMAG0004-med.JPG

Photo URL:
437IMAG0020-med.JPG

:D HOPE YOU LIKE EM
PSY
400W MH FOR VEG 6 WKS
PS - IM USING A 430 SON-AGRO/W BOG'S MIX
VEG- PURE BLEND PRO VEG /6-1/2WKS
FLWR- PURE BLEND PRO BLOOM 2WKS
LEACH 5 GAL PER PLANT
PLAIN WATER REST OF GROW

IM TRYING TO FIGURE A WAY TO GET BOTH OF MY LIGHTS IN THE SAME SPACE AT THE SAME TIME FOR A TOTAL OF 830 W
:)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AK-47

AK-47

i agree we need to represent in here more often...i check this forum out alot. this is a pic of a lovely ak in my back yard...didnt do it alone, hubby helped :D woman make great growers...its the nurturing in us , the plants really respond to that. grow on ladies!!

2445Dsc00344-med.jpg

ill take a fresh picture tomorrow...she has changed alot:)
mrs.b

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Psychichigh-- what strain is that in the top photo? I've been wanting to grow something with more color,maybe a blueberry strain.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the lastest ak..just the top

the lastest ak..just the top

here is our outdoor grow...getting closer, the days are gettin shorter all the time...cant wait for the end result. mrs. b:)

2445Dsc00460-med.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
outdoor

outdoor

thanks chuck..its the back yard, and yea its great, thanks again:)...how was the movie with your kid? mrs.b :)

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Very nice Mrs. Babba....and very nice to see some posts in this forum.

We are worthy! :p

Thanks for sharing :wave:dg

G

Im sorry to report ladies I had to stop growing prematurely unfortunately due to circumstances beyond my control but i do have the last pics i took also the top pic is papaya (one of my favs)
fear not for i have taken clones !!!

Psychic

G

mrs babba your kids are beautiful!!!!!!! heck im proud for
the both of you keep up the good work:)

PSYCHIC

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more girls

more girls

here are some of our indoor grow....we have a few plants in flower..shock shark, skywalker, the Bub, mango, morning star..the shock shark is one of the best lookin plants ive seen. the leaves are huge and very close bud shoots..i just had to show you but the pictures dont do it justice:)...thanks everyone
for all the encouraging words. peace mrs.b

2445Dsc00496-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00498-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00497-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00500-med.jpg
skywalker

2445Dsc00499-med.jpg
the Bub

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more outdoor shots

more outdoor shots

here are some more of the outdoor grow..some are ak47 and some are big budx shunk even though they all say ak...hehe..a cpl of more weeks and they will be done...nights are getting cold here. smoke on mrs. b

2445Dsc00504-med.jpg

2445Dsc00507-med.jpg

2445Dsc00509-med.jpg

2445Dsc00512-med.jpg

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
more indoor pics

more indoor pics

here is more picture of the shock shark, flowering for 16 days and have really takin off. Its hard to see the way this plant is growing but it has double tops on 2 of the shoots, its the coolest thing ive seen. cant wait to see what she finishes out to. we have 5 soma a+ going good too....gong to put them in flower soon, they need to get a little bigger...where are all the other woman growers out there?!?!?!?!?!?!?!....i know your out there!...let see some of your girls!!...if ya dont have pics, tell us about them...im begining to feel all alone here :D i hope to see more sisters here soon:)...mrs.b

2445Dsc00526-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00528-med.jpg
shock shark

2445Dsc00530-med.jpg
soma

G

Its On Again!!!!

Its On Again!!!!

well they say you cant keep a good girl down , he he he , My clones have rooted,(from previous attempt) I got 4 sk#1 a 1 bog gp baby and im waiting for the 4 afghan to pop as soon as i buy a cable for my cam you will be able to see what im working with

Psychic

ps - just in case all of you were wondering the clones are: calio,papaya,and white widow all from nirvana
under a 40 watt circular fluro (screw in ) in a 30inx20inx13in
w/mylar I Plan on purchasing a larger flouro
Good luck &happy gardening:D

G

I think you ladies are tending the garden well..
Psychichigh good pics! girl.. and yes, i was wondering. sounds like excellant beans..
Mrs.B , wonderful pics.. looking oh so tasty, lady..

Got the camera out today and well.. this is what I have come up with.. I hope I post these pics right.. :confused:

2137100_0595-med.JPG

2137100_0586-med.JPG

Some of our new lil' babies.. some goodies we aquired C99 x Apollo 11 from some wonderful IC maggers..

Last edited:
G

Wonderful pics and excellent work ladies! I've always had the conviction that lady growers rock! I just started my grow and don't have anything impressive to show, but this one may inspire some maternal instincts ;)
1562Gzukimacro.jpg

BillyGoat's Godzuki, 2 days old
:wave:

G

Oh Blue.. you can already see those crystals, looks kinda fuzzy.. :D

We also have some BillyGoat Beans.. :cool:

2137100_0610-med.JPG

have a lil' godzuki going now... will get a pic in a bit.. good going xxxbluevelvetxxx - Love the name by the way.. :D

G

NYCD almost ready ........... :D

i am SO eXcited..

2137100_0599_Medium_-med.JPG

ps - hey i think i am gettin' this camera thing down.. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts