What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass Super Skunk

DsourDog

This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is old but if anyone is still Around I’ve got a cut of MSS still and a true ECSD also the old giesel cuts all been with me since 2001-2003 when I got them I’ve always kept them around since all my people swore they would never get sick of them
And there right , they are all great in breeding projects and still great alone , I am the type who always sticks to what’s true dank and not just hype so I got some new new but still stick to the old school for the most part, I’m like that with everything lol but it paid off in this case cause I def like them still and they never get “old” flavors are never boring

Any plans on making seeds?

DunHav`nFun

Respect Bro......Most folks have no clue as to how important those old strains are since most all the current elite polyhybrids came from those old varieties getting crossed , back crossed , and re-crossed for seed sales.....anyways.....

Hang onto that gold my buddy......My close bro in Cali usedta kill it with Giesel when organics started getting hot back in early 2000`s , and I`m talkin 3 lbs per light in dirt.....well .....his own "living soil" mad scientist concoction but hey proof was in da pudding.....Take care and.....

Peace.....DHF....:ying:.....

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Now that’s some dedication!
Good on ya.
:tiphat:

Same ? as above...
Are you planning on making any seed?

DsourDog

Any plans on making seeds?

Yes sir , I’ve been working all these old
Strains into bx’s , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , I’m just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes sir , I’ve been working all these old
Strains into bx’s , ibls and just some good crosses , all mainly to preserve these old seed strains that others made and then ofcourse the clones aswell , I’m just now getting back to reversing the clones to have some selfed/fem seeds Incase the clones are lost or lose there vigor but most all the old sours and dog cuts are all super nice still 👍🏼

That's good, please keep us informed how it goes off.

DsourDog

That's good, please keep us informed how it goes off.
Will do , Ive been asked to drop on stax and several other banks here in the states so I’ll def post on here once I get my own thing going to keep it cheap and also so we all know there from the source, I have some ready now in bulk seed but want to have the few other older lines I’m finishing up ready in bulk as well so Ill have plenty of them all , mainly got about a dozen that I would consider true worked strains all mainly bxs of these old cuts most now just want cookies and fem seeds which I am working on more reversed clone seeds to keep them that way also since I do like to dig into reversed seeds also like the MSS was one that’s throwing fire in the fems some better then the original clone mom but I’m def more of a regs breeder

Charles-scott

Veteran
2006 I got my ECSD clone in a trade for a Pink kush Clone clones came from NYC via some people I met via High times, They sent me a Mass super Skunk Clone they said really tired but thought I might want to see if I could do something with it
I grew the cut and it was a shadow of what I thought it was once I made a f1 so I could at least have the genetics in the collection I was planning to leave Canada and I was culling some clones.
A friend of mine came to get some clones from me and I gave him a couple of small clones of her with others he thought it was too iconic to let die.
I came back to Canada years later and visited my friend haha he is such a warrior he had kept the MSS and every other clone I gave him alive for more than four years except for a kush he said accidentally got killed, Thanks jay.
So I got set back up to working in a Solarium in an Amazing house in BC and I went through the seeds and popped the GTK x MSS I got 3 males and pollinated 6 Clones from the original MSS not really expecting much .
A simple f-1 BC-1 and the results have been epics I ended up making a female x female back cross using STS reversed pollen from an outstanding female from the f-1 -BC 1 to the tired clone
The Results were way more than I expected , The female line is nothing short of Epic

Charles-scott

Veteran
5E52883C-3EE0-484F-963A-D2EFF2618180.jpeg 9AD4EFE9-DCFC-437F-A6AD-194B740E6330.jpeg 40BE49D9-4B4B-43E1-9D9E-97733961F775.jpeg B7CEFAFD-FCF9-4ADF-94F4-4138B34E9501.jpeg 6EC5DD83-7646-417A-98FF-BA06B72DC17B.jpeg

Attachments

• E2A5E631-F48D-4DC8-B1ED-293E70389F4C.jpeg
    E2A5E631-F48D-4DC8-B1ED-293E70389F4C.jpeg
    602.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

St. Phatty

I'm a very huge fan of those stinky skunky strains myself, really would love to have all the skunk strains but you can always wish and hope?

My selection for Plant Labels this year did not work out, most of them faded.

So I'm ranking them by Skunk smell and beefiness.

I trust our instincts, but why do our instincts tell us the Skunky strains are the best ?