What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL

lightviber9

Wow that was fast...got banned in 2 days for posting a link to an informational website. Guess ICmag only wants people who pay to be able to “advertise”. I’m sure this account will get banned as well.

Oh well.

Still spamming I see... See the following post.

Last edited by a moderator:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
You can't advertise like that. Best idea would be to ask Gypsy and Panikz from Real Gorilla about a collab and try to distribute your work with the new seedbay !

All the best

GoatCheese

Veteran
´Guess ICmag only wants people who pay to be able to “advertise”. I’m sure this account will get banned as well.

Oh well.

How fuggin dare they!

Anyone who's pimpin their old school knock offs should be given free everything.
Oh Well..

Fleetwood Mac - Oh well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE4HGlmtOcg
"..But don't ask me what i think of you, cause i might not give answer that you want me to. Oh well."

PS.
And another SSH-hybrid for the markets ..with more NL in it!...come on. Can't you people come up with anything of your own. There's more and more traditional/landraces on the market today and you're pushing tired old SSH and NL.

Sam's old Skunk genetics are pimped like mad for big money too, so why not, ay. Talk about lame and lazy.:moon:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
And another SSH-hybrid for the markets ..with more NL in it!...come on. Can't you people come up with anything of your own. There's more and more traditional/landraces on the market today and you're pushing tired old SSH and NL.

Sam's old Skunk genetics are pimped like mad for big money too, so why not, ay. Talk about lame and lazy.:moon:
I agree with you 100% its tired and torn :D

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Like landraces it's great for genetic preservation of the genepool first... Guys like you also complain that old Seedbanks like Sensi or MrNice don't have the same outcome in their hybrids anymore... If he want to rework a more NL influenced SSH, let him do as he want. I find more original to work on revisiting "classics" than doing another Cookie x Glue x OG cross.

On another note do you know someone else with a reliable NL#5 work like him nowadays? I guess no.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Like landraces it's great for genetic preservation of the genepool first... Guys like you also complain that old Seedbanks like Sensi or MrNice don't have the same outcome in their hybrids anymore... If he want to rework a more NL influenced SSH, let him do as he want. I find more original to work on revisiting "classics" than doing another Cookie x Glue x OG cross.

On another note do you know someone else with a reliable NL#5 work like him nowadays? I guess no.

Some Canadians have been selling nl5 ibl seeds for years based on the US nl5 clone.
..it's nothing special. Legenday name that sells.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Some Canadians have been selling nl5 ibl seeds for years based on the US nl5 clone.
..it's nothing special. Legenday name that sells.

Not the same genetics nor selections... :rolleyes:

I know you're talking about BCSC lol, we don't know at first if they used the legit NL5 clone or NL5 seedline Neville made in 89' (look Melvanetik) plus the offspring is so heterozygous that we can't talk about a proper inbreeding work... Dr Atomic and Peak lines are also way differents...

Here you have old Cali NL#5 clone (same as the original PNW cut I guess) crossed with The Seedbank NL5x2, the perfect outcrosser for the cut imo...

But like everything else I need to grow & smoke it before making any claims...

Pictures and phenotypes descriptions looks promising though... :2cents:

I'm out

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's not a hobby, it's a business.

You go in a store and get a six pack thinking that they're going to donate it to your personal charity?

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Melvan did not get her seeds from Neville "right before his bust "

Whip :)

My smoky memory get foggy sometimes :biggrin:

I've found messy old notes I took a few years ago about her NL, apparently she used 6 seeds from your Bx1 work and found a male to make "F2" then "F3"... I guess she used a female from the same Bx1 stock. More of an incross work than F2 in reality.

I've noted "NL clone 1500$ in 89'" so I supose it mean you bought the NL#5? You have outcrossed to Kal el NL Sativa stud then found two males in the NL5 X Sativa NL and started backcrossing to the cut. That's all I've found so far.

Cheers ! :tiphat:

kro-magnon

Veteran
One more asshole trying to milk nostalgia for old strains, using this forum to promote his seeds straight from the first post and he is surprised to be ban. Really no classy man here.

chomedome

Whats the story on Melvanetics NL5? Legit? Saw she had some garlic phenos on her F3's but said on her most recents F5's she was breeding away from those more towards the rotten fruit.

lightviber9

"Gain some perspective.."
Guy is selling NL lines and hybrids of old Dutch stuff like he invented something magical and new.
Get a clue.

Lol guy thinks he knows something from seeing stage 1 of a breeding project. Always got some jack asses who assume their lives away oh wait, that's most everyone these days. Preservation and breeding stock is what's happening. Older genetic lines that are closer to their worked landrace parents to share with the hobby breeding community is the idea. I'd rather search these "unoriginal" crosses and find new terpene combinations rather than search through the poly-hybrid crap that's mostly offered these days.

Do you even realize how many relatively new smokers have never tried the older genetics most of us grew up on? I'm sure at some point you also wanted to smoke what the previous generation called good smoke, or maybe not.

Try looking at the work we are doing with reeferman's old Willie Nelson line, or cannabiogen's desteoyer, as these pure sativas being hybridized to old genetics (NLs and SSH) and working those lines beyond f4, is really the entire point of this venture.

But yeah, you're right, we're so boring and unoriginal. Who cares about our stuff?

lightviber9

Not the same genetics nor selections... :rolleyes:

I know you're talking about BCSC lol, we don't know at first if they used the legit NL5 clone or NL5 seedline Neville made in 89' (look Melvanetik) plus the offspring is so heterozygous that we can't talk about a proper inbreeding work... Dr Atomic and Peak lines are also way differents...

Here you have old Cali NL#5 clone (same as the original PNW cut I guess) crossed with The Seedbank NL5x2, the perfect outcrosser for the cut imo...

But like everything else I need to grow & smoke it before making any claims...

Pictures and phenotypes descriptions looks promising though... :2cents:

I'm out

Many thanks for sharing truthful information and intentions, seems to be beyond a lot of haters out there today. If I was using some old knock off NL5 or some typical SSH, then I too would think I'm some sucker fool. As far as I've known, not many people still have the legit US NL5 cutting and I've never seen such a skunk1-leaning cutting of SSH, but I guess I'm a greedy fool for trying to share the genetics with others after doing some proper selecting over 3-5 generations. Haha people gonna hate on anything these days to make their sad situation seem brighter. Good for them