What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plants ~ Their Emotions and Senses!

chief bigsmoke

great thread MGD, I'm surprised there isn't more than 2 pages worth of comments. I am going to share that article and link it back to you, if thats cool...

Thanks friend,

Chief

Max Yields

Another winning thread on IC! I personally believe in this and am glad to have come across this thread. It's in a fitting place, the womens forum. Most women are naturally more sensitive and emotional than most men in general. They are naturally in tune with their motherly instincts to care and raise for another living being. So they make good growers. With that said, I do show my plants plenty of love. I show them by how I care for them throughout the whole growth process. I also talk to them and treat them like the living beings that they are, like how you would talk to your pets and such. I always see a greater difference in plants treated and cared for properly. Once you begin to understand this connection that we have to all living things especially cannabis and our relationship to it, your on your way to not only growing better herb, but growing as a human being, a person. I believe that cannabis has a strong female spirit and essence to it. The female is the most dominant and sought after gender with the males playing second to them in their overall nature. So yes talk to your plants and treat them with care, If you didn't already know or do this, I suggest for you to start doing it. You'll be amazed at the response and the whole experience altogether.:plant grow::good:

I always see a greater difference in plants treated and cared for properly. Once you begin to understand this connection that we have to all living things especially cannabis and our relationship to it, your on your way to not only growing better herb, but growing as a human being, a person.

Yes! Thanks for sharing Max Yields! That is one way to live up to your name for sure ;) Be nice, caring, compassionate, and attentive to your ladies, and they will give back much in return. This goes for plants as well as people ladies ! ;)

guineapig

Veteran
There is research out there about the relationship between water quality and positive energy
Water that has been exposed to prayers will form much more symmetrical crystals than water that has been exposed to negative thoughts
I know it sounds strange but you can draw happy symbols on your water jug and then pray for the water and thank it for everything it does

There is a big book about this by a Japanese researcher but the name escapes me

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Thank you guineapig! Right on~ you are thinking of Dr. Emoto! :) I agree 100%. You can't dispute the science on it, it is the bridge between intention/spirituality and the physical world, and damn if it isn't all over the planet! Lucky Us! hehehe :bow: Thank you water ~MGD

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
I love the thread , read secret life of plants a couple years back and has changed the way I think of growing .

Little story... We made a cross - PurpleErkle x ChemDoubleD . Really nice productive , vigorous plants with lovely grape buds . Unfortunately she was a hermie . At many internodes where you would find a pre flower , there would be clusters of male flowers capable of badly seeding the crop if left alone . So we watched them closely from the first signs of flowering until about the 4th wk and we painstakingly picked off these male clusters one by one..eliminating 99% of seeds in the finished bud . Many conversations were had of this subject while working with the plants . After 3 crops or so of doing this , we noticed we were finding less and less male flowers and barely any seeds . Eventually we were not finding any . 3 years later we still grow the same clone all the time . We never find the male flowers or seeds anymore .

I believe she sensed our displeasure with the male flowers , sensed us picking them off and heard our conversations and thoughts and decided to get with the program and change her ways in order to ensure her spot in our garden and continued cultivation .

tgif

Enjoyed reading this. I watched the documentary, dirt the movie. In it they mention the relationship between plants and dirt (the micro-organisms living in dirt). We in turn have a relationship with plants. This seems to be the circle of life, with all participants, alive and sentient.

:ying:

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
a good book a bit old about this topic is "the secret life of plants" (1973) by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.

Last edited:

tgif

StRa, I watched the secret life of plants documentary (1979). Nice retro feel to it .. magic watching after sparking up a J.

:biggrin:

iamogaadj.jpg

T

Toes.

a good book a bit old about this topic is "the secret life of plants" (1973) by Peter Tompkins and Christopher Bird.

Very good book. I've read it. I had started a similar thread to this one, here---> https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225489 ( sorry, I didn't search the women's forum for this thread before started mine.:huggg:)

I totally believe plants have feelings and are sentient. They just may not be as smart as some of their warm-blooded counterparts. I believe plant sentience would explain why some people have green thumbs and others have black ones.

Why two different people, growing the exact same cultivar, in similar environments, using similar nutrients, can get totally different results.

I watched the documentary Iron Lion suggested to me in the other thread http://video.pbs.org/video/1283872815 "Botany of Desire". It's a good video also.

repsect MissGreenDreamz .

HemperFi

I believe every living thing that exists and lives on this Earth is a spirit embodied in a physical body. I once grew some skunk x blueberry that had a very strong and deep spiritual effect. It played heavily on my conscience in a very strange manner. I was experiencing a divorce and some other painful things. My plants displayed the ability to pickup on my emotions and vibrations and somehow develop their cannabinoids and terpenoids according to the needs of the owner.

dddaver

Veteran
I'm REALLY not coming to this forum to offend or ARGUE with ANYONE. I come here because I love and respect the fairer sex and am always just trying to learn more and how to be a better person, even at 57, ALWAYS will, I hope.

That said, I'm growing out some SB right now. Only about 3 wks in but looking promising. I have grown and made seeds from Northern Lights X Blueberry. That's pretty good shit. I have grown out pure BB by itself too. Very finicky and hard to grow, but oh so yummy.

Been there, done that divorce thing, twice. But married the second divorce femalien again though, third times a charm right?. Nope, she up and died on me. Just no respect. :) I totally agree with what you said about spirit in everything. Good luck to you. :tiphat:

RedEye_JeDi

There is research out there about the relationship between water quality and positive energy
Water that has been exposed to prayers will form much more symmetrical crystals than water that has been exposed to negative thoughts

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

Kind of like the Ormus claims, eh? Check this out:

http://www.bluewateralchemy.com/category-s/1827.htm

Amazing article - red means go (higher yield), blue is sharp taste, green is sweet, white is bland

Latest posts

Latest posts