What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

THC 's what am i smoking thread

THC123

Veteran
img12141234651bf2.jpg

Here some sieved g13 haze hash i made with my hashshaker and music , i put the shaker on m woofer and played loud music with lots of base.

I tried making what dread made , iso hashoil with seived hash , but i ended up with a bunch of sticky stuff , i didn't manage to make it one mix. It was still good stuff:D

img12161255149es4.jpg

I have taken the small inner buds from the greenhouse grown nederzaad 2006 down from the attick for an extra dry , the stems snap but the flesh is squishy , so i will let them air for a few hours and then they go into jars.

img12171266070vr8.jpg

I have also taken my air dehumidifier down from the attick , before i burp my jars i make sure the humdity as low as possible , cuz else the buds in my jars get squishy.

img12261365680oh6.jpg

small but tasty potent buds , the n2006 smells very sweet but you also smell the citral in it.

img12271903855br9.jpg

img12301428051xy9.jpg

Nederzaad VIII in jars and in the middle the small inner ppp buds.

The VIII tasted bad for a few days , but after burping it is now a nice smoke with a heavy dreamy stone.

THC123

Veteran
yeah better sooner than later. you know me and storing buds for an long time huh:D

Almost everythign is till hanging in the attick.

Hey dread u should try making hash with music and your shaker , it saves you lots of work.

Maybe i'll drop by one of these days , you are also welcome here you know :D

dread

Veteran

i&i know T.,but the problem is that in weekends i &i don't have the van ,because my wife & daughter have to go to table tennis contests
no worry's
grtz
Dread

THC123

Veteran
lol k

Here pics from the small buds of the greenhouse Nederzaad2005*Nederzaad2006 nr 1

It's one of my favorite smokes and plants

They are nice and frosty , also gonna dry them few hours then jar them

img12315410678yc7.jpg

img12325426235al4.jpg

img12345453267ic7.jpg

img12355465487yd1.jpg

img12375499968cy6.jpg

THC123

Veteran
I just let the n2006 and the n2005*2006 dry for 2 hrs since coming out of the attick in the room with the dehumidifier. The n2006 crumbles well now and leaves sugar on the fingers. However if u squueze her she doesn't crisp.

She tastes like the smell now and i would like to freeze her wihtout curing , but it could be she isn't dry enough for freezing.

I would hate if the taste of this one would become less.

The n2005*2006 also smokes very smooth with a good effect bud the buds are still a bit moist. She dried one hour less.

Both give a good stone

THC123

Veteran
Just found a forgotten mason jar.

It contained khola/kc33 buds that i took from the freezer.

I didn't cure them before freezing . So when i took them out of the freezer they where still harsh.

But now , after 2 months of being forgotten in a jar it smokes super smooth with a great effect.

So this IMHO proves that curing after weed has been frozen is possible if it is not bone dry
:woohoo:

So i am just gonna dry my stash a bit extra and then freeze everything.

I will let the weed cure a month before i smoke it.

THC123

Veteran
Well so i have 6 jars filled with Nederzaad VIII (3 jars)

One jar with small n2006 buds , one jjar with small n2005*2006 buds and one with PPP

After 7-10 days curing(with daily burping) i find that all the buds have a bland taste , they don't taste as good as before. Potency is still there.

Buds are fairly dry , i am gonna try letting the jars closed for a week or so.

If the taste of these buds in jars will not get better i will make hash out of it.

The rest of my weed is gonna be frozen when dry without curing cuz curing just seems to make things worse here instead of better

I seem to prefer the taste of weed when it is just snapped from the branches and dried overnight , at this stage they taste like the smell with good effect , if i jar them aroma and effect become less:(

THC123

Veteran
yay just found a bag of weed from my 2007 greenhouse harvest , it is now 1.5 years old approx.

It was located in a ziplock baggie that i found in my closet.

img12609329919.jpg

img12599342015.jpg

The strain is Nederzaad 2006. grown in the year 2007. Sooo smooth now after 1.5 years and suc a nice heavy effect , the heave eye burning stone has mellowed out into a more overal body and mind stone after one year.

After smoking this i remember why my 2008 harvest doesn't satisfy me.

This year(2008) my weed just doesn't have a narcotic effect , more high.

I think the light pollution which caused a longer flowering period made for less potent weed.

2007 was my best greenhouse year , i only smoked 2 or 3 indoor grown buds that where better . Goood i wish i hadn't smoked my whole harvest in one year.

THC123

Veteran
Finally got to borrow a homebox drying tent from a friend so i will finally be able to dry the GH harvest properly cuz it's not going well with all this bloody rain , after 4 months still not dry enough and the buds hanging in the attick with fan and dehumidifier still taste green(AFTER 4 fucking months) They smell and look wonderful .

I will never dry in the attick again , gonna build me a dry box

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Dry box is the way to go, pretty easy to build and saves a lot of headaches. Man that Nederzaad looks amazing, I can tell you had it put away out of the light, bet it's some smooth stuff.

THC123

Veteran
yeah too bad it's finished now:(

I am now drying 1/3 of the sweet afghani delicious from the greenhouse in the drybox

It's from sweet seeds female and is black domina/black domina

The smell is very strong and very sweet

The nugs are rock hard.

The effect is also good , it gives a decent stone , i would have wanted her to go another week but i was hav ing too much mold.

img12659259802.jpg

img12679283990.jpg

THC123

Veteran
Smoking some buds now of the nederzaad 2005*2006 nr 2 , the one with the sative like buds.

I harvested half of her 15 november and the rest the end of november/beginning of december(cuz of light pollution)

The part i harvested later has a better taste , effect and look.

I was afraid i would have too much mold. But i only lost a few buds on the enitre plant.

i wish i had harvested all of her 2 weeks later , ah well

img12944439753.jpg

img12934427629.jpg

First time i harvested winter weed. She is nowhere near as potent or tasty as the Nederzaad 2005*2006 i had last year.

I covered the greenhouse from the streetlights that year and it was harvested 5 november perfectly ripe , instead of 25 november-3 december.

It was friggin snowing and freeezing outside and had only small gas heater in greenhouse.

She does the job , but it is not the Nederzaad 2005*2006 that i know and love.

Also cuz this was the last plant , i didn't cut her as good as i normally do and there are still a little leaves left on the buds here and there . So before smoking i have to ^pick the buds clean.

img12962710240.jpg

dread

Veteran
o

o

this is what i&i 'm tokin' right now,radjasthan india sativa , seeds donated to me by THC123
gives herbal tasting smoke,tastes sweet on lips & tongue afterwards
very clear high,lots of activity iff i&i toke this herb
green grtz
starting to become a sativah belivah

THC123

Veteran
yeah it's a nice plant that indian sativa , small buds , but special.

img13313126930.jpg

img13283091655.jpg

img13273078887.jpg

img13243038594.jpg

img13172941305.jpg

Nederzaad 2006(CITRAL X GREEN DRAGON) grown in the greenhouse , harvested 15 november.

Very sweet smell with a hint of citral. Very nice herb.

Just cut the buds of the branches. gonna give them a little extra dry and then they go into the freezer.

RooR HeaD

Looking good thc i like alot of your pics very clear and very well manacured just the way i like good to know others take care of trimmin as much as i do it seems some peps dont as much as us but hey its all preference right. but hey man i was wondering what your grow setups r like? cause u seem like u got a pretty good system going for ya.

THC123

Veteran
Thx dudes

I normally clean them even better than this , but i had too much too cut this year:D I just hate smoking leaves.

Well this year(or better siad last year , 2008) i had 10 plants in my greenhouse in 50 liter pots and a few plants outdoors..

You should check out my topic in the greenhouse section.

Many fellow growers also say that i am exaggerated with cutting the leaves , nobody i know except our deceased member asanoha , cut his buds like that
So i got a greenhouse a torin fan which blows in 500 kubic meters of air an hour in my 124 kubic meter GH.

I then have 2 oscillating fans and a gas heater for the cold temps in fall.

As a lamp i use the BIG 100000 WATT HPS , known as the sun:D

Indoors i use a homebox xl 120 square centimeters and 200 cm high. with a 600 Watt , a fan to suck air out and a smaller one to blow fresh air in and then an oscillating fan.

For the rest i use organic soil mixes and only add liquid nutes when it is needed and maximum once a week.

But my first indoor grow didn't went well cuz of the bloody spider mites.
So indoor grow number 2 is about to start in a few months :D

I just have top buy plant vitality plus from BAC.

It seems this REALLY works against mites , it is not poisonous , and u can spray it on the soil to kill the eggs.

So this kills of all stages of spider mites , it has helped man y fellow growers to get finally rid of them.

We will see , only time will tell if i have won this battle:D

THC123

Veteran
I froze the Nederzaad 2006 yesterday.

I have had a bit of a setback with this one and learned a new lesson.

I had my drybox in my bedroom. I have 4 settings on the fan in the drybox. .

During the day i put it on 4. When i go to bed i put it on 2.

So what happened was that after 2 days of drying , the weed was PERFECT, strong smooth and tasty. But it was 2 o clock at night when they where at this point. I didn't feel like preparing the freezer baggies and freezing everything cuz that would have took me more than an hour.

So i went to bed , put the fan on setting 2 and the next day i woke up and in the afternoon i noticed the weed had become a little less dry and it tasted harsh.

Of course i didn't think of the fact that when i sleep in my room the humidity goes up about 10-15%.

So after that i let the weed dry one more afternoon on setting 4 but it became too dry. What a shame of such a tasty and strong herb :(

Anywho i froze it now , it could very well be that after a month it is super tasty again , it happened a few times before. I really have a feeling that weed cures in the freezer , with this i mean improves in taste .

Anywho enough rambling i have just put the Nederzaad 2007 in the drybox it is citral X green dragon X california orange bud.

I have moved the drybox to a room where i don't sleep so it will always be on setting 4 , this way one night of drying will be enough.

This is a very sweet herb with a good effect. It is also a beautiful herb. It doesn't seem that way on the pics , but the buds are very compact and hard.

Here are a few pics , i harvested her 5-10 november 2008 and has been drying in the attich ever since.

img13426486171.jpg

img13416566533.jpg

img13466518774.jpg

img13406554133.jpg

v
img13486542449.jpg

img13476529944.jpg

Beautiful buds , can't wait to try her indoors under hps

Latest posts

Latest posts