Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Dumpster Smoke Report

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Dumpster Smoke Report Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-06-2007, 01:51 AM #1
Wildfire
Banned

Wildfire will become famous soon enoughWildfire will become famous soon enoughWildfire will become famous soon enough
Dumpster Smoke Report

here's another strain i was gifted by that sqwirlly buddy of mine. seen it around a bunch but have never been able to afford what the wooks try to charge for it at festivals, lol.

Appearance: the buds are a forest green color with dull orange-brown pistils. the trichrome coverage is moderate, but still nicely coated. nugs look more sativa in structure, loosely assembled bracts with budleaves curled into them all with the same amount trichromes throughout.

Aroma: beautiful smelling, but hard to describe. they have a certain piney essence but there is also a synthetic zestiness i cant get my nostrils around. whatever it is, its definately aesthetically pleasing.

Taste: taste is pretty hashy with a good amount of spice in there. definately reflects on the subtleties of the aroma but without the synthetic smell carrying over. the taste stays until the last hit and leaves a clean "fresh" kinda taste on the tastebuds.

High: here's where this one shines, imo. the high is very potent and is one you definately have to go easy on. just smoking a bowl with a buddy its a very good social euphoric sativa-leaning buzz. if you pull out the big bong though, you are going to get the racy, twisty sativa goodness with enough body to make you feel like you shouldnt operate a motor vehicle or any large machinery. its definately one you feel right behind the eyes from the very first hit.
edit: it has been known to give some people the racy anxiety thing, too many too large bonghits will send you over the top and you wont want to do whatever you're doing, trust me, lol.

overall, i think dumpster ranks up there with just about any 'elite' ive tried. it seems like an ideal candidate for a little pollen chucking one day to maybe give it a more above-and-beyond taste.

another beautiful example sqwirl, you are truly gifted brother!

Last edited by Wildfire; 11-07-2007 at 02:26 PM..
Wildfire is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:00 AM #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildfire
here's another strain i was gifted by that sqwirlly buddy of mine. seen it around a bunch but have never been able to afford what the wooks try to charge for it at festivals, lol.

ROFLMAO!!!! great one............."hey brah...........half dead headdie cut for your ticket!" hehehehehehehehehehe.......... ...........classic my friend!!!

Bf

Old 11-06-2007, 02:48 AM #3
pseudostelariae

pseudostelariae will become famous soon enoughpseudostelariae will become famous soon enough
i only wish someone could gift me some dumpster...a friend of mine is somehow connected to Ohio and as i understand it is somewhat of a legend in those parts..the high is definitely dynamic like you say, very chill if you go easy but all sorts of wacky fun if you indulge ha. takes me on a bit of a rollercoaster ride..
enjoy!
pseudostelariae is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 01:53 AM #4
clorox
Smokin on that serious...

clorox is a jewel in the roughclorox is a jewel in the roughclorox is a jewel in the roughclorox is a jewel in the roughclorox is a jewel in the roughclorox is a jewel in the rough
hrmm, i go to festis all the time and tend to consider my self "in the know", but never have i heard of this "dumpster" you speak of...

Thought I heard that KC whistle
Moaning sweet and low
Thought I heard that KC when she blow

Gratefully Deadicated.
clorox is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 02:00 AM #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapepunched
wow nice, yeah i hate those wanna be heads on lot that try to charge ya an arm and a leg for a bud, **** ya. i got peeps that'll hook it up. makes ya count your blessings, thanks for the report and keep it green.

bubblefunk, is that the name of a strain? i think i smoked some thru some friends of mine.

the name of a strain? ya mean the "half dead headdie" cut? I just slipped into wook talk...........if you've never been on the lot at a dead/phish/wsp/sci/etc./etc./etc./.................you won't know what I'm talking about hehehehhe! I'm sure H&L and grapepunched know what I'm talking about tho!

Bf

Old 11-07-2007, 03:24 AM #6
sqwirl
Amateur amongst professionals

sqwirl is a jewel in the roughsqwirl is a jewel in the roughsqwirl is a jewel in the roughsqwirl is a jewel in the roughsqwirl is a jewel in the roughsqwirl is a jewel in the rough
Glad you enjoyed the buds Wildfire, thanks for the report. Might want to add that it gives some people anxiety.

I'm hoping to find a good male in these seeds from you and plan on hitting her up with some pollen for sure. I've got some neat little projects in the works and the dumpster's involved in some for sure.

"If it's worth doing, It's worth overdoing"
sqwirl is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 04:40 AM #7
masterlow37
Banned

masterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura aboutmasterlow37 has a spectacular aura about
Cool

Nice report Wildfire !

out to sqwirl !
masterlow37 is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 04:44 AM #8
Tha-GOD
Banned

Tha-GOD is an unknown quantity at this point
Been to phish and dead shows all over the world and I have no clue what you're talking about. But then again I was on shroom chocolates damn near everytime.
Tha-GOD is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 05:00 AM #9
guineapig

Location: In spite of my rage I am still just a rodent in a cage
guineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud ofguineapig has much to be proud of
Right on wildfire!!!

We've saved the dumpster clone around these parts for a long time now, its one of our favorites.....

kind regards from guineapig
guineapig is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2007, 06:05 PM #10

Nice report Wildfire, always a pleasure. Props grow out to the grower as well. peace