Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Florida > jeff sessions

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Female Seeds for Fine Cannabis Genetics
jeff sessions Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 06:11 PM #1
arizona45631

arizona45631 will become famous soon enough
jeff sessions

Attorney General Jeff Sessions has reefer madness. It was revealed this week that Sessions personally asked Congress for the authority to prosecute medical marijuana providers in the 25 states and three additional jurisdictions (D.C., Guam, and Puerto Rico) where some form of medical marijuana is legal. Sessions wanted Congress to repeal the broadly supported Rohrabacher-Farr Amendment, which prohibits the Justice Department from using federal funds to go after medical marijuana providers and users in those states where it has been made legal.
arizona45631 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:58 PM #2
rolandomota

rolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nice
We will see what happens with that in August
rolandomota is offline Quote

Old 06-18-2017, 08:04 PM #3
BakedBandit

BakedBandit has a spectacular aura aboutBakedBandit has a spectacular aura aboutBakedBandit has a spectacular aura aboutBakedBandit has a spectacular aura aboutBakedBandit has a spectacular aura about
What a tremendous douche
BakedBandit is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 01:19 PM #4
SaltyWarDog

SaltyWarDog has a spectacular aura aboutSaltyWarDog has a spectacular aura aboutSaltyWarDog has a spectacular aura aboutSaltyWarDog has a spectacular aura aboutSaltyWarDog has a spectacular aura about
so nothing changes here for me aynways, amendment 2 is crap. grind on
SaltyWarDog is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 02:42 PM #5
mittensmitten

mittensmitten will become famous soon enoughmittensmitten will become famous soon enough
His job is in jeopardy. It is a race to see what happens first
Relentless Seeds Elmer's Glue - White Pie - White Cookies -- Dr Krippling Incredible Bulk (Skunk #1 x Big Bud) --- CO Triple Diesel Clone-Only --- Mr. Nice NL5 x Haze
mittensmitten is online now Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 05:26 PM #6
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is on a distinguished road
On the upside Roger Stone wrote both Trump because Sessions urging them to not go back on the campaign promise of leaving states rights alone.

He damn sure ain't big pharma but he did work with the Trump campaign and was among the people investigated for the Russian bullshit that most likely didn't happen.

He claims to talk to Trump and all so it gives me a little hope. After reading Sessions letter I thought for sure we were going to get fucked over hard might still happen though Republicans control Congress not that Democrats are any better we finally got decriminalization in my state with the first Republican Governor we've had in a good 10-15 years!!

It's a really sketchy time but Congress has already gone against the anti marijuana people so this administration might just be forced to federally legalize marijuana. Best thing we can do is beg Congress maybe even Trump.

Great idea: we all get together preferably by the thousands and hit Trump's Twitter page, don't be rude or disrespectful at all!! And beg him for federal legalization of marijuana! Every day until he has no other choice but to listen to us around 4:20 pm everyday even if we only get hundreds of people together the message will be heard loud and clear. Of course I have to urge no hateful messages I know plenty of people hate Trump but if you want him to respect us we must remain respectful. Even to his anti marijuana supporters but will debate them just no name calling no shit talking hit them with facts they can't win a debate with us if we don't lose our tempers and in turn we might just flip a lot of the anti marijuana Trump supporters.

Keep it clean but stay vigilant we can force federal legalization!! No schedule 2 I must urge because methamphetamine is schedule 2 but only big pharma can touch it big pharma is great for the truly sick but only if we can grow our own marijuana for recreational or medical. Big Pharma sucks but they do create some very helpful medications and can possibly make better medicine from cannabinoid extracts to target specific illnesses. They also can not patent our current marijuana strains, they do have patents on GMO marijuana but they are looking for higher levels of certain cannabinoids and terpines with the GMO's.

Of course marijuana won't be a cash crop forever and the Philip Morris of marijuana will probably use GMO's but I certainly enjoy growing and breeding even though I'm not going to beat strains like SSH it's just fun to breed weed climatization and flavors are my main goals but it has to stay potent too. Of course I don't have access to testing nor do I care much because if I can feel the high coming on in 3 hits and it tastes amazing it's a success IMVHO. I'm sure I'm better than most breeders but I don't care how much money Subcool makes I breed for a hobby not money I also gift lots of seeds to friends and might offer my genetics for dirt cheap come federal legalization but I have too many strains preserved and worked over the years to risk losing it all. Plus if the crack down happens and if they somehow screw our older breeders I will have all the building blocks at my disposal.

I'm a drug warrior alright I don't even care about the money mostly just the future. I actually got the idea from Chimera only I think I have done a lot more to preserve than he has but I do a little bottlenecking yet I leave the original F2 open pollinations pure to allow for any genetic variables to remain in the seed form.
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:47 PM #7
CaptainDankness

CaptainDankness is on a distinguished road
But I seriously think we should orchestrate a daily Twitter raid on Trump 4:20 everyday just keep it peaceful fight back with facts only, no name calling no Trump hating just plead our case in mass ever single day Trump and Sessions will have no choice but to respond. Of course Sessions is very ignorant on marijuana but we should refrain from insults and just hit him with facts.

The War is almost over Trump's Twitter page is our best chance to claim victory!

Now just where oh where can we get hundreds to follow up? This site is pretty big but if anyone is a member of other forums please copy and paste don't matter if we don't all get on daily but if we get even 100 different people daily at least Trump has to address us. Not too mention this could very well help Gypsy Nirvana with his pending charges certainly won't hurt.

I actually voted for him because he said states rights while Hillary Clinton would only say Schedule 2 we need legalization and not to be treated like methamphetamine or oxycodone. Trump spoke to be the best candidate for marijuana now we must hold him to his words!
CaptainDankness is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 11:53 PM #8
arizona45631

trump and Sessions

they both lie, to the people to get there way-----------

Old 06-20-2017, 12:15 AM #9
Ready4

Ready4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really niceReady4 is just really nice
If you support Trump, then you also support the pile of shit J Sessions.
Trump appointed him, Trump has not refuted or spoken out against what Sessions has said. As Ronald Reagan said, the buck stops with the "chief"....
Ready4 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:22 AM #10
arizona45631

trump and Sessions

, READY4 ------you are 100 % Right--------THANK YOU