Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > How can I get tester seeds?

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
How can I get tester seeds? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-29-2017, 05:12 AM #1
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
How can I get tester seeds?

Question. I'm high af and wondering how I could test someones seeds.
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 05:23 AM #2
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Do some grow journals and prove your self. Breeders want people who can make their product perform, and also keep regular updates. Show the breeders what you can do.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 07:42 AM #3
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
Yea what he said
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:26 AM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Buy some...... that's the quickest way

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: female seeds bubblegummer- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=347799

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:20 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of lightrolandomota is a glorious beacon of light
Yea man go to aceseeds.org and buy some seeds you like and ask if you can test for them also female seeds wants testers but with more reputation and grow journals but you can still ask. They made a thread asking for testers recently not many have signed up from the looks of it. Seedsman gave away a bunch of test beans earlier this year you just have to be vigilant these test opportunities pop up every once in a while.
rolandomota is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-29-2017, 04:21 PM #6
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant futureMJPassion has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Buy some...... that's the quickest way
This is what do.

It's faster to get purchased seeds, for one.
For two, I've got no obligation to grow the seeds upon receipt. & three, I enjoy making crosses & if I pay for the seeds, can't no elitist breeder tell me how to use 'em. They might get pissed but since they released their work for public use, they don't really have any say any longer. (I make these crosses for me & my friends & nobody else)

Because cannabis is difficult to protect via USPTOs rules & regs, respect for previous works goes a long way.
MJPassion is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-03-2017, 04:08 PM #7
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
imo ace seeds are on the somewhat expensive side, but I'd like to post a picture of my creation that has f1 vigor on this thread but I'm wary and skeptical because all I have to use at the moment is a phone?
master kusher is offline Quote

Old 06-03-2017, 04:56 PM #8
DJXX

DJXX has disabled reputation
start by getting your posts up to 50 and an avatar pic so your personal messaging privileges will turn on...make friends, do some grows...turn off the GPS on pictures taken on the phone...good luck..DJXX

SD IBL CROSSES feat. SourGlue and more!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=331377

DJXX is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:09 PM #9
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
yep, i look at people's galleries and grow shows already posted to decide if i want them as testers.
you may be surprised how many people do NOT deliver on their promises once they have received seeds, so showing you are able to consistently post a grow show is key. you dont need to post pics every 5 minutes, just every week or 2 is fine, but all the way to the end and then smoke report etc.

VG

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2017, 02:10 PM #10
VerdantGreen
Mentor

VerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant futureVerdantGreen has a brilliant future
dont be scared to ask either, but best to make sure you have something to show the breeders first!

Quote:
To the large and singular furniture of this noble island i have added from foreign places all the variety of herbs and flowers that i might any way obtain.
i've laboured with the soil to make it fit for plants, and with the plants that they might delight in the soil - so they might live and prosper under our climate as in their native and proper country.
Gerard's Herbal (1636)

Verdantgreen's 84W LED Organic ScrOG

VerdantGreen's organic modular ScrOG cabinet - 236W LED

VerdantGreen's low wattage veg/flower cab,

VerdantGreen's 104 watt micro grow (ScrOG)

VerdantGreen's bin growing! 28W LED Organic.

VerdantGreen's Quarters - 187w LED organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's quarters - 250HPS organic modular scrog grow diary

VerdantGreen's 63Watt LED Micro cab.

VerdantGreen's quarters - 205w LED Organic Mod. ScrOG
VerdantGreen is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.