You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Ace Sativas own Old Toker

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Ace Sativas own Old Toker Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2017, 02:09 AM #1
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
Ace Sativas own Old Toker

That's correct....these sativas have made me their bi*ch.

For the first half (or so) of my grow another poster generously shared his thread with me. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....39#post7889939
Unfortunately my newbiness and drama seem to have dominated the thread and eventually the OP quit posting in his own thread. That doesn't seem right. This is my attempt to finish what I started (document my first indoor grow) while giving RTP his thread back. Once again....sorry RTP.....hope you, your family and your Malawis are doing well!

I'll be editing this thread later tonight with pictures showing how these sativas have taken advantage of my generosity.
These were the pics from Sunday (Day 30 12/12) that were taken before the tragic demise of my phone. Sorry (again) about the quality....but if it's any consolation my phone did commit suicide almost immediately after taking these pics.

The first is a top from the short bushy Malawi.
2nd is a Golden Tiger trying to escape through the top of my 80" tent ceiling
3rd is from the tall Malawi
Four is a Panama Haze
Five is another GT
Six is the other PH
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_210827.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	67.2 KB
ID:	405741 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_210903.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	405742 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_210919.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	405743 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_210925.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	405744 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170402_210938.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	72.6 KB
ID:	405745

Name:	20170402_210946.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	405746

Last edited by Old Toker; 04-06-2017 at 03:33 AM..
Old Toker is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2017, 02:21 AM #2
Illuminate

Illuminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of lightIlluminate is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:20 AM #3
Old Toker

Old Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really niceOld Toker is just really nice
OK....Day 33 of 12/12
Still lots of room.

1st pic is a Zamaldelica top
2. GT growing horizontally
3. PH
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20170405_210927.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	405748 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170405_210959.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	118.9 KB
ID:	405749 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170405_211007.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	109.0 KB
ID:	405750

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:04 AM #4
dubi
Vendor

dubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud ofdubi has much to be proud of
Hi Old Toker,

Great selection of ACE tropical sativas!

Let me know if you have any doubt during their development.
Kind regards!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 03:46 PM #5
Old Toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Hi Old Toker,

Great selection of ACE tropical sativas!

Let me know if you have any doubt during their development.
Kind regards!
Thank you Dubi!
When I get closer to harvest I would appreciate your help in determining when they are ready. Of course.....I first have to GET to harvest.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:58 PM #6
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of lightdeepwaterdude is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Toker View Post
Thank you Dubi!
When I get closer to harvest I would appreciate your help in determining when they are ready. Of course.....I first have to GET to harvest.
The plants will get there with or without you More seriously, subbed and happy to see them budding well. dwd
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 06:33 PM #7
Old Toker

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
The plants will get there with or without you More seriously, subbed and happy to see them budding well. dwd
Thank you DWD!
What do you think I should do about the ones on the ceiling? I could run lines across the ceiling to push them down an inch or two so they aren't actually on the ceiling. Maybe give them some "breathing" room? Or I could just do nothing now and eventually run lines under them if they ever get heavy enough to need support. Any opinions/ideas?

Old 04-06-2017, 06:48 PM #8
Buddler

Buddler has disabled reputation
HA I had GT s hitting the ceiling too i super cropped them 2 FT Down into trelliss horizontally great plants thanks for sharing..B
Buddler is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 07:15 PM #9
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
I would tie them to the screen to keep them off the ceiling. Or super crop them. Or both.
If they touch the ceiling you may have trouble with mold.
Did not realize you had such variety going. The Malawi has some great company.

Can we get a pic of the whole set up?

Best of luck with your maiden indoor run. May all your buds be Huge.

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2017, 07:46 PM #10
orfeas

orfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Toker View Post
Thank you DWD!
What do you think I should do about the ones on the ceiling? I could run lines across the ceiling to push them down an inch or two so they aren't actually on the ceiling. Maybe give them some "breathing" room? Or I could just do nothing now and eventually run lines under them if they ever get heavy enough to need support. Any opinions/ideas?
Were I you I'd go for the latter so I could use the lines below to pull the tops down a tad, for a breath you said...
Nice selection by the way...don't they look nifty!

Orpheus