Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Laws & Cannabis Legislation > Marc Emery arrested again

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Marc Emery arrested again Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2017, 09:46 PM #1
Smokerman

Smokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really niceSmokerman is just really nice
Marc Emery arrested again

Marc and his wife were arrested again at Toronto airport on the way to Barcelona. Both were in court today and will be back in court tomorrow for a bail hearing as well all Cannabis Culture stores in Canada were raided again today.

Today March 10, They both got bail

Last edited by Smokerman; 03-11-2017 at 12:13 AM.. Reason: new info
Smokerman is offline Quote

Old 03-17-2017, 10:15 PM #2
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeTheFunkMan View Post

Its why select breeders travel the globe spilling gmo beans .
Could you name some please?Or a link maybe?Thanks
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:35 PM #3
Sativan

Sativan will become famous soon enoughSativan will become famous soon enough
That really sucks that keep harassing Marc Emory. He did his time in the U.S. so they should let him be for now.

What were the charges?
Sativan is offline Quote

Old 04-28-2017, 07:40 PM #4
Stan G.

Stan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really nice
The game won't change, and neither will the players!
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 04-29-2017, 05:58 PM #5
rolandomota

rolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nicerolandomota is just really nice
Most people dont care because what he did was stupid. Have some common sense. Its going to be legal...I think marc likes the publicity he knew he would bail out. Publicity stunt
rolandomota is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2017, 03:03 PM #6
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond reputeCosmicGiggle has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Most people dont care because what he did was stupid. Have some common sense. Its going to be legal...I think marc likes the publicity he knew he would bail out. Publicity stunt
All true but this time it's a lot more serious as the Canadian legal system has taken away their access to CannabisCulture and the lucrative CC franchise.

Marc and Jodie have always made a very good living utilizing their notoriety as 'Cannabis Warriors' to leverage their business interests while profiting from the illegality of the substance!

They had the CC dispensaries up and running and poised to take over the market but just couldn't wait, had to force the issue.

We'll have to see how this plays out in court.

...... of course I remember that time Marc ended up in the Canadian court they decided to ship him off to the good ole USA, hope Justin is a bit more caring.
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 05-01-2017, 04:41 PM #7
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sativan View Post
That really sucks that keep harassing Marc Emory. He did his time in the U.S. so they should let him be for now.

What were the charges?
Im sure ues being "bothered" because yet again hes flagrantly disregarding the laws hes a dummy i dont feel bad for him amd he does more harm for the cause than good by being a public nuisance. Regardless of the fact no one should go to jail for weed, he publicly breaks the law then crys the blues he gets arrested. No one here is making a target of themselves so no one has problems but he makes an ass of himself trying to prove laws are just ink on paper, and the police come amd prove that theory wrong everytime

why cant he just keep his shit together and not break the law publicly or obviously, its legal next year but he cant wait amd has to be an ass. I wonder sometimes what hes really on, im not a fan of his at all. I wont support anything marc emery related period. Hes dome some legut stuff selling seeds but IMO hes nothing more than a petty criminal who breaks laws for attention and public sympathy when the law has its say.
YetiOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2017, 04:44 PM #8
YetiOG
Banned

YetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really niceYetiOG is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolandomota View Post
Agreed! By now anyone who feels sorry for him and hasnt figured it out is buying exactly what hes selling. The guys probably perfectly comfortable in jail and sees it as a way to attention
YetiOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2017, 07:54 AM #9
Stan G.

Stan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really niceStan G. is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by YetiOG View Post
Im sure ues being "bothered" because yet again hes flagrantly disregarding the laws hes a dummy i dont feel bad for him amd he does more harm for the cause than good by being a public nuisance. Regardless of the fact no one should go to jail for weed, he publicly breaks the law then crys the blues he gets arrested. No one here is making a target of themselves so no one has problems but he makes an ass of himself trying to prove laws are just ink on paper, and the police come amd prove that theory wrong everytime

why cant he just keep his shit together and not break the law publicly or obviously, its legal next year but he cant wait amd has to be an ass. I wonder sometimes what hes really on, im not a fan of his at all. I wont support anything marc emery related period. Hes dome some legut stuff selling seeds but IMO hes nothing more than a petty criminal who breaks laws for attention and public sympathy when the law has its say.
Although I kind of agree with you, we shouldn't judge someone practicing civil disobedience, to further our cause, so harshly. Why couldn't Rosa Parks just sit in the back or Martin Luther King just obey the segregation laws? You don't have to like it or do it, but maybe it is worth respecting.
Stan G. is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:10 AM #10
Gelado`

Gelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really niceGelado` is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan G. View Post
Although I kind of agree with you, we shouldn't judge someone practicing civil disobedience, to further our cause, so harshly. Why couldn't Rosa Parks just sit in the back or Martin Luther King just obey the segregation laws? You don't have to like it or do it, but maybe it is worth respecting.
I agree ^

My Ice Cream Shoppe

Ice Cream, Skunk, Satori and Afghani (Current Grow)
Gelado` is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.