Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > FastBuds > Tired of the Hate

Thread Title Search
Click for Fastbuds Video Contest
Tired of the Hate Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-10-2017, 04:42 PM #1
Tripaholic88

Tripaholic88 is on a distinguished road
Tired of the Hate

i just dont understand why all the hate on autos? i have only started growing this past march and i am averaging 105-110 grams per auto. heres a mash up of my Fastbud grows to put an end to "small not potent and unstable" autos because if your saying that you dont know how to grow canna and should just put your shit away and call it quits because they are a breaze to grow if you watch your pH and ppm. hell i dont even use a meter anymore. i have heard autos dont need as much feed as photos so this maybe where some people are messing up. my 1st grow i only averaged about 50-60 grams due to lockout from overfeeding and just not knowing the plant. yes mutations happen, ive grown 9 of the fastbuds strains and usually run 2 of each and have only had 1 mutation and she turned out to be the one of the most potent oily nugs ive seen. my longest auto ran 85 days
Mexican Airlines 5.2 oz dry

Rhino Ryder 4.3 oz dry

Fastberry Day 50(just took these pics yesterday, she is on flush now)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mexair.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	391807 Click image for larger version

Name:	Rhino.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	391808 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5700.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	391809 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5717.jpg
Views:	517
Size:	113.6 KB
ID:	391810 Click image for larger version

Name:	RSCN5709.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	123.2 KB
ID:	391811

Tripaholic88 is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 08:55 AM #2
Wellandwitham

Wellandwitham will become famous soon enoughWellandwitham will become famous soon enough
Nice. Many don't understand that most important with autos if first 3 weeks. Need to nail initial growth to be able to train lst them to get as many bud sites before day 30. Do that and you'll get decent yield. Nice plants.
Wellandwitham is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:20 PM #3
dezman

dezman is on a distinguished road
I dont hate them i just dont like them!
The thing is comparing an auto with a tropical nld (IMO) or an hybrid like mextiza,lilly,quenn mother... its the end product what matters for me and i yet didnt try any auto that made me feel like i am smoking ganja!. Have you tried to grow any non auto and compare results (yield is shit best plants 99% of the times are low yielder), have you tried an auto that gets you high for more than four hours, with electricity on your arms and legs. Giggles, fun... with no couchlock feeling? I guess it depends on tastes (some people just hates NLD). To me (my opinion) autos are an inferior product i may be wrong. And i say again i dont hate them i just think they are inferior.
Dont want to offend anybody i just saw the thread and share my opinion. There is some sort of commercial hype about them. Maybe outdoors in northern latitudes they will be worth it, but just because nothing else can finish up there. Here in spain there are the hype now, the people just want something quick nevermind the end product it will sell. And believe me once you try a good non auto you will never look back
dezman is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 06:45 PM #4
Bush Dr
Painting the picture of Dorian Gray

Bush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really niceBush Dr is just really nice
After trying the first lots of Lowryder to hit the market I was disappointed in the yield and buzz, the taste wasn't that great either

Everyone I know who tried the first lots of Lowryder were also pissed about the results

Once given that slating it's been an uphill struggle for the new breeders and their products

I had dismissed all autos until I was given a pack of FastBuds Blackberry Auto, the plants were neglected and just fitted in with the main crop ...however the finished plants all had amazingly purple flowers and a kick ass buzz, very impressive, so time to try them again soon

This ain't no ordinary herb I'm smoking - Fantan Mojah

Supermoto for that eXtra buzz

A friend in need is a friend in debt
Bush Dr is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:09 PM #5
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant futurearidbud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Dr View Post
After trying the first lots of Lowryder to hit the market I was disappointed in the yield and buzz, the taste wasn't that great either

Everyone I know who tried the first lots of Lowryder were also pissed about the results

Once given that slating it's been an uphill struggle for the new breeders and their products

I had dismissed all autos until I was given a pack of FastBuds Blackberry Auto, the plants were neglected and just fitted in with the main crop ...however the finished plants all had amazingly purple flowers and a kick ass buzz, very impressive, so time to try them again soon
True. They aren't for everyone.

Autos have come a long way in the last 5-6 years. Yay!
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders of quality connoisseur cannabis autoflower hybrid seeds at down to earth prices; now 10 years running!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 07:17 PM #6
Slabs

Slabs will become famous soon enough
autos get a bad wrap because of how they started. the aforementioned Lowrider put a bad taste in peoples mouth (pun intended) From what I understand they have gotten a lot better over the last few years to the point where they are actually worth growing. its tough to teach old dogs new tricks.
Slabs is offline Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 09:20 PM #7
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud ofmr.brunch has much to be proud of
I don't hate autos... from my experience they seem to hate me! Only tried 2 different sorts though, both from Dutch passion. Looking at the above pictures, I clearly did something wrong

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: white widow fem (seedsman)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338208

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 11:52 PM #8
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dezman View Post
I dont hate them i just dont like them!
The thing is comparing an auto with a tropical nld (IMO) or an hybrid like mextiza,lilly,quenn mother... its the end product what matters for me and i yet didnt try any auto that made me feel like i am smoking ganja!. Have you tried to grow any non auto and compare results (yield is shit best plants 99% of the times are low yielder), have you tried an auto that gets you high for more than four hours, with electricity on your arms and legs. Giggles, fun... with no couchlock feeling? I guess it depends on tastes (some people just hates NLD). To me (my opinion) autos are an inferior product i may be wrong. And i say again i dont hate them i just think they are inferior.
Dont want to offend anybody i just saw the thread and share my opinion. There is some sort of commercial hype about them. Maybe outdoors in northern latitudes they will be worth it, but just because nothing else can finish up there. Here in spain there are the hype now, the people just want something quick nevermind the end product it will sell. And believe me once you try a good non auto you will never look back
i use to be just like u and in many ways i still am as im very skeptical but i just finished a mephisto fatsoma express and i can tell u man it will totally fuck u up good 2.5 hours..the only thing i have ever smoked that keeps me high for over 4 hours is dabs.

2016 outdoor guerilla grow (finished) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

2015 Multi-strain Guerilla Grow (Finished) https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=305363
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 03:55 AM #9
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of light
Depends on the breeder...

Ran across some decent autos nearly 6 years ago. I'm pretty sure some decent breeders have stepped up the game since then. Very decent, even for a neglected run in soil. (99% of my experience is hydro with sativa-hybrid photoperiod strains)
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 04:29 AM #10
Lrus007

Lrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the roughLrus007 is a jewel in the rough
just a opinion
you can not really clone a auto very well.
had some blockhead seeds one time. they went auto.
also the clone i got off them went auto. could not get
a larger plant of it. i did try a while.
with a female good strain plant, you can clone forever.
like dezman posted, auto's might be good for
northern outdoor plants.
but if they work well for you, more power to you. grow on.
Lrus007
My therapist says I am a habitual liar and an attention seeker, therefore nothing I say/write is true and under no circumstances should I be believed nor held accountable for anything I say. all photo's are paintings

admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof
Lrus007 is offline Quote