Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: WHO won this challenge?
sforza 19 67.86%
dropped cat 2 7.14%
bugman 2 7.14%
doubletripleOG 3 10.71%
west eu 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Return of the Yogurt Cup Challenge; Winter 2017 Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2017, 05:59 AM #41
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
I took pics on Sunday and keep forgetting to put them up. Tomorrow morning for sure when im on my desktop.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-25-2017, 03:20 PM #42
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here she is. Already getting her stretch on.

I wanted to run this as a regular size plant, because I found a killer pheno last year. So I'm gonna try and re-veg it after the contest and see if I can make it happen.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-26-2017, 12:01 AM #43
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
I'm so down for trying this contest again. I don't eat yogurt. So what size container can I use instead of a yogurt cup in order to sill be in the contest? I have plenty of little pots I can use.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 01:29 AM #44
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1cheesebuds View Post
I'm so down for trying this contest again. I don't eat yogurt. So what size container can I use instead of a yogurt cup in order to sill be in the contest? I have plenty of little pots I can use.
same volume applies to tiny non yogurt containers... 250ml max volume
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 01:14 PM #45
kasvi

kasvi will become famous soon enoughkasvi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
same volume applies to tiny non yogurt containers... 250ml max volume
Can I use 250ml fabric pots instead of plastic ones? If I can, I will definitely use those instead of plastic ones.
kasvi is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 05:44 PM #46
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasvi View Post
Can I use 250ml fabric pots instead of plastic ones? If I can, I will definitely use those instead of plastic ones.
it's been done before
in order to maintain the spirit of the challenge irc someone made a tiny fabric pot and put it inside a yogurt cup, so yo uare technically in the approved container AND your fabric pot

i suggest reading thru the old yogurt cup contests to see what other people have done in the past - will help answer questions like this and you probably will pick up some good micro-container growing tips and tricks along the way

Old 01-27-2017, 12:49 AM #47
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
it's been done before
in order to maintain the spirit of the challenge irc someone made a tiny fabric pot and put it inside a yogurt cup, so yo uare technically in the approved container AND your fabric pot

i suggest reading thru the old yogurt cup contests to see what other people have done in the past - will help answer questions like this and you probably will pick up some good micro-container growing tips and tricks along the way

yea i remember someone making a small fabric pot awhile back.
ill try to remember to take a pic tonight.

Old 01-27-2017, 01:06 AM #48
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

ya i remember it was made out of red felt, and fit perfectly inside of a yogurt cup....

Old 01-27-2017, 03:40 AM #49
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor

im gona flip maybe monday

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2017, 01:11 AM #50
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to behold
Oh, I'm so in on this one. Eating my yogurt now.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.