Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Colorado > NEW Colorado Growers Thread

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
NEW Colorado Growers Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2016, 04:08 PM #1
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow NEW Colorado Growers Thread

Looks like the previous Colorado Growers Thread hit the ceiling, 10000+ posts, 700+ pages and nearly 7 years; let's keep it up in the rocky mountain state !

link to previous Colorado Growers Thread, lots of great info in there; worth a read if you are looking for insight into the Colorado scene:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=136398
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:31 PM #2
SooperSmurph

Pleasure to be the first posting here, love me or hate me, I always seem to be lurking

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:42 PM #3
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
That's pretty incredible that the thread got so big, or there are to many people in Colorado with to much time on their hands.
MileHighGlass is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-24-2016, 04:43 PM #4
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really nice
I will pull up a chair and watch this one. The weather forecasters missed this one as they guessed 2-4 inches. There was 3 feet of snow on the driveway and sidewalks. LOL
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 05:39 PM #5
RedneckBuddha

RedneckBuddha will become famous soon enough
I luv Colorado!!!!!!!!
RedneckBuddha is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 06:01 PM #6
Corvette Doc

Corvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the roughCorvette Doc is a jewel in the rough
Well I guess I need to post something so I can find this again.

Hey SeafOur, on these https://www.arbico-organics.com/produ...cial-nematodes
I keep reading they only live about 2 weeks. Is there any way to keep them alive longer for multi apps? In Pueblo we are lower than most so what would be good time of year for introducing the nematodes or other beneficials here in Colorado? When should I start ordering what?
Corvette Doc is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 07:23 PM #7
MileHighGlass

MileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of lightMileHighGlass is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvette Doc View Post
Well I guess I need to post something so I can find this again.

Hey SeafOur, on these https://www.arbico-organics.com/produ...cial-nematodes
I keep reading they only live about 2 weeks. Is there any way to keep them alive longer for multi apps? In Pueblo we are lower than most so what would be good time of year for introducing the nematodes or other beneficials here in Colorado? When should I start ordering what?
I keep mine in the fridge for multiple months and so far so good. I have to replenish them about every 6 weeks in my notill pots so I always keep them on hand. If you go to my thread https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=322427&page=3 I posted a video of a nematode starting to "come back to life" from being in the fridge. I think he had been in there for 4-6 weeks.

I do purchase the scanmask nematodes though. I've tried the arbico nematodes and I ended up switching back.
MileHighGlass is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 08:11 PM #8
Yodaweed

Yodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura aboutYodaweed has a spectacular aura about
Sup all, I live in Colorado, newish to these forums but I got some white fire og, golden goat, and skunk#1 growing now. I also use scanmask nematodes and they work awesome.
Yodaweed is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 08:52 PM #9
Heusinomics

Heusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the rough
Along for the ride.

We have some incredible growers and great folk here in the mile high threads.
It really is quite fine company and always full of great info.

I'm proud to b part of the co comunity.
Great things happen in the mtns.

Keep up the sho folks. I luv ya.
And oc.
Big ups respect and happy growing.
Heusinomics is offline Quote

Old 03-24-2016, 08:53 PM #10
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future