Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
2015 Outdoor Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2015, 02:41 PM #21
1madtrapper

1madtrapper will become famous soon enough1madtrapper will become famous soon enough1madtrapper will become famous soon enough
I am in I will post a few photos..
1madtrapper is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 06:17 PM #22
LyryC
Omnis Vita est Aequus

LyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant futureLyryC has a brilliant future
LyryC has completed 6 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Respect to Chimera.
Theres way too much incredible and awesome knowledge on ICMag, for anyone person to have the time to keep up with just a fraction of what this entire industry is doing. Politically, economically, medicinally, socially, recreationally changing the world, and eye salute you all, everyone of you, for helping make the world a better place, one grow at a time. Sat Nam
LyryC is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2015, 06:44 PM #23
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by flboy View Post
hatchbrew I live in the south east us and I deal with the humitidy with out the extra stuff. why should this be any different. I have to buy the strains that can deal with the tropical/semi tropical conditions. just saying I can't see any differents. well the only diff. is they are in a legal grow but still no real reason from my stand point. if it has something to do with controlling the atmosphere it is not an out door grow as I see it

best wishes
I'm saying if you have a little poly hoop house up, and that's all. Then you're outdoors. Thinking of our cooler climate and higher elevation folks bud!
HatchBrew is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2015, 09:31 PM #24
blue_tick

my bad hatch. you stated about humidity as to control ( protect ) to control is not an out door luxury !

Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM #25
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Apparently hoop houses are outdoors, if using the sun and fresh air.

Payaso is offline Quote

Old 07-21-2015, 09:08 PM #26
Kygiacomo!!!
AppAlachiAn OutLaW

Kygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really niceKygiacomo!!! is just really nice
i wish u guys would have one for guerilla growers as well. its almost impossible to compete with legal backyard growers. it would be awesome if us guerillas had our own sub-forum as well because we all know that growing outdoor in ur backyard is a hell of alot different that a guerilla grow
Kygiacomo!!! is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:53 PM #27
blue_tick

I am with you kygiacomo I thought out door growing is what we do. i must have been mistaken as what out door meant. I need to back out of this. this should be the legal out door contest with structures

i'm out

peace

Old 07-22-2015, 02:38 PM #28
the rooster

Hi,i would like to participate.thx
On the roof of my house.
Chocolope x La confidential

Last edited by the rooster; 07-22-2015 at 03:34 PM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:23 PM #29
testymctester

testymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of lighttestymctester is a glorious beacon of light
Subbed for this one...
Karma's OG and Biker Kush 2.0 - Grow finished October 2015
Elmer's Glue - Keeper selected, still growing
Looking for a Sour Momma - Sour Bubble mother selection complete
A Couple Ladies in the Backyard - Grow finished October 2014
Alaskan Thunder Kong - Grow finished @ 61 days
Blueberry, Blue Dream, Cherry AK47, Grand AK47, Jilly Bean, and Lilikoi - Grow finished @ 56 days
Cherry Pie - Grow finished @ 63 days - Smoke Report
Sour Bubble - Grow finished @ 56 days - Smoke Report
Sour Strawberry - Grow finished @ 63 days - Smoke Report
testymctester is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2015, 03:52 PM #30
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I'm in it for sure. I'm kind of along the same lines with kygiacomo in that I wish there was another class for small/residential scale gardens or people that are doing their first outdoor crop (rookie of the year?). Either way I'll be sticking around to see everybody's nice threads.

Impromptu Outdoor 2015 - Nothing Like Last Minute
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=309312

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.