Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Outdoor Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
2015 Outdoor Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2015, 10:31 AM #11
blue_tick

I will throw a pic or two up in here purple haze x Malawi first and Malawi second

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2015, 05:45 PM #12
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
I'm in! About to grab photos to update my threads.

Thanks Payaso & iC crew for putting this together for us!
HatchBrew is online now Quote

Old 07-13-2015, 09:41 PM #13
Charles-scott

Charles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really niceCharles-scott is just really nice
Here are a few pics to get the ball rolling , my bad will have to start a thread in the outdoor section I have 43 strains growing outdoors this season from currently the largest are a 13' Love Potion #1 and 10' Pink Kush master clone and many others from Auto's to full blown sativa .
The first pic is Red congolese the 2nd is Blue dream .
Charles
Attached Thumbnails
Congo-veg.jpg BD-Veg.jpg

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2015, 09:49 PM #14
HatchBrew

HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Cherry Pie (clone) x gogi OG (bodhi) crossed by Soopy

Purp (clone) x Super Skunk (sensi) crossed by TheRealHash

Agent o x Hashberry (=Agent Berry) by Hillbilly1

Got lots of variety going and more stuff is yet to go out. Organic grow by a guy having fun with plants.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:50 PM #15
HatchBrew

I nominate Mendo420 for Gold Star & Blue ribbon!!! Great genetics by an awesome dude, doing awesome work.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:21 PM #16
chef
Gene Mangler

chef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nicechef is just really nice
I'm in My big'un this year... Trainwreck x PurpleUrkle. 7/15 Arch=9x12'

& a bunch of Fire Aliens that keep following me...

A bunch of CBD & another row of big new growouts from seed.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 02:43 AM #17
pipeline
Cannabotanist

pipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to allpipeline is a name known to all
Thanks Chimera! Great reason to cruise through the gardens. Clean up those weeds, boys!

Have a good garden going this year. I'm in.

Deep Chunk hybrids

pipeline is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 04:21 PM #18
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
A question has arisen regarding the issue of Hoophouses.

Are you growing outdoors when in a hoophouse? And can they enter this contest?

Thiughts anyone?

Payaso is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:49 PM #19
HatchBrew

They pulling tarp or something northern brothers or sisters that need the protection from all the humidity? If it's without lights and fans I'd say outdoor-yes. with electronic controls probably not.

I say more the merrier, along as they're having fun and treating the plants & soil with care.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2015, 12:53 AM #20
blue_tick

hatchbrew I live in the south east us and I deal with the humitidy with out the extra stuff. why should this be any different. I have to buy the strains that can deal with the tropical/semi tropical conditions. just saying I can't see any differents. well the only diff. is they are in a legal grow but still no real reason from my stand point. if it has something to do with controlling the atmosphere it is not an out door grow as I see it

best wishes

Last edited by blue_tick; 07-20-2015 at 01:09 AM..

1 members found this post helpful.