Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
View Poll Results: Winner of the Yogurt Cup Challenge?
Twist 4 11.76%
Fax! 3 8.82%
Bugman52 10 29.41%
Jah Nice 4 11.76%
trichrider 3 8.82%
Ganja Outlaws 9 26.47%
Dirk907 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015 Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 05:38 PM #41
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesb35 View Post
hello , I would like to participate and tomorrow sow seedlings 2- 3 !!!
I have to write and document this topic ???
or open a new ???
come on in an join us.drop a few seeds or take a few cuts.
just post any pic/info u can about your grow as u go,
all in here

Old 07-09-2015, 05:10 PM #42
FaX!
Best Magic Moment!

FaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the rough
2░ Up

hello guys, here is a new update.

2 of 3 seeds have germinated (perhaps because it was one in the past during some alcohol extraction ...), I planted them (07/02/2015) and I put them immediately in their final housing.

the images are not recent but the box has not changed, it had built to start the peppers.

Under the pots I put under a jar with a layer of gravel and added little water, is a technique bonsai to keep a strong concentration of moisture in the vicinity of the plants.

I love analogic instrumentation

Cotyledons just past the edge of the pot, add more land so as to get the container is giving time to the plant to finish his stretching, of course now the vessels are very close to the lamps to contain it all.

See u next up!

Last edited by FaX!; 08-25-2015 at 05:14 PM..

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:49 PM #43
Ganja_Outlaws

Ganja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the rough
Hi !

Hello everyone, nice to meet you all ! I am "Lino" crazy italian smoker and beginner grower ..... but I love this competition ! Great idea !! As soon as I realized it, I wanted to participate !
And I would try, if I can ........

I present the "Outlaws cave", where i moved with the gbox for the vegetation in the summer (because the "cave" is pretty cool) built with 8 polystyrene panels..... with a lamp cfl 250 w for vegetation.
Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of EstathŔ (20 cl = 200 ml) - 1 container for mozzarella (eeehh italian ! ahahahahaahh) 250 ml.

Below I leave you some pictures general....

"mozzarella's pot"

glass of EstathŔ

box

now the seeds are in germination

I hope to be on time !
We feel in the next few days for the update !

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

"La pazienza Ŕ la virt¨ dei forti....."

The outlaws cave, ciclo continuo : "on air" - Lucid Bolt - Nebula II CBD - Acid

Yogurt cup

1░ ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

- Girate le foto prima di caricarle

- NON APRITE 1000 thread A CASO
(soprattutto se ne avete giÓ uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

- Usate la funzione "cerca" ed un po' di buon senso

e consultate il

Vademecum per i nuovi iscritti

Last edited by Ganja_Outlaws; 08-05-2015 at 01:33 PM..

Old 07-11-2015, 12:23 AM #44
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesb35 View Post
hello , I would like to participate and tomorrow sow seedlings 2- 3 !!!
I have to write and document this topic ???
or open a new ???
post everything HERE In this thread so we can ALL follow along together.

i suppose if yo ureally wana you can start a thread (perhaps in micro grows) to show off your yogi cup grow, if you do please post link to it here.

Old 07-11-2015, 11:47 PM #45
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Greetings all. Almost lost my account due to reformatting my computer. Luckily "Skip" from customer support was able to help me, so I to him/her.

Glad to see plenty of contestants entering this round. Started my 2 seedlings, G13 Labs Double Black and Ace Seeds Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. Starting my Chemdog clone tonight and will update with photos and information for the contest . Have a great day everyone.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2015, 07:43 AM #46
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
Was out of town thru this past week. Got home tonight and knocked my yogi over...it's fine. 1 week into 12/12 photos forthcoming in the next couple days, just wanted to X-Plane my lack of update-age.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:21 AM #47
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
Awesome your doing this again Avinash!!

When did your avatar change?

Hoping to join in this round....

Looking forward to following along!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-13-2015, 03:57 PM #48
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by milo_xxx View Post
Awesome your doing this again Avinash!!

When did your avatar change?

Hoping to join in this round....

Looking forward to following along!
just using this avatar temporarily... it's kinda a joke

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-15-2015, 02:06 AM #49
Ganja_Outlaws

Ganja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the roughGanja_Outlaws is a jewel in the rough
Hi guys, all good ?
Small update from the maternity ward of the "cave" ...... 2 girls were born !! The Yogurt cup can begin!

I also wanted to introduce my little helper masked (for privacy ) that will help me with measurements and other small things.....

All for now,good day to all

"Ogni persona che incontri sta combattendo una battaglia di cui non sai nulla. Sii gentile. Sempre."

Yogurt cup

1░ ciclo AF (Ak Sugar GoM - Purple Bud - Buddha Magnum) concluso ! [aprile/agosto 2015]

Consigli per i novizi :

(soprattutto se ne avete giÓ uno vostro personale, il quale potete usare per tutto !)

quindi

e consultate il

Last edited by Ganja_Outlaws; 07-15-2015 at 02:25 AM..

Old 07-18-2015, 03:08 PM #50
Ganja_Outlaws

Hi guys, all ok ?
I wanted to do a little update from the "maternity room" because my little helper made some small job...... (and why in the first update the girls were still much tiny....)
Today we are on the 4th day after germination and, for the moment, everything seems to be going well ! No fert for the moment (too early), only water decanted.....

Summary :

Strain : 2 seeds of ak Sugar GoM (grass o matic - Brasilian Sativa x Auto AK)
Sub : bio bizz light mix
Fert : biogrow - biobloom + green sensation
Pots : 1 glass of EstathŔ 200 ml - 1 container for mozzarella 250 ml.

Some pics

It's all for now, we feel next week for the next updates !

Good weekend everyone !

[sorry guys for my bad english ! :P]

Yogurt cup

Consigli per i novizi :

quindi

e consultate il

Last edited by Ganja_Outlaws; 07-19-2015 at 04:24 PM..

7 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed