Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Royal Queen Seeds
View Poll Results: Winner of the Yogurt Cup Challenge?
Twist 4 11.76%
Fax! 3 8.82%
Bugman52 10 29.41%
Jah Nice 4 11.76%
trichrider 3 8.82%
Ganja Outlaws 9 26.47%
Dirk907 1 2.94%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
YOGURT CUP CHALLENGE SUMMER/FALL 2015 Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2015, 02:57 AM #11
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
I'm in, probably do sour dubb x watermelon kush or pre98 bubba x nl5/white lotus.
This should be interesting!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Old 06-24-2015, 03:35 AM #12
HatchBrew

Location: Chanting Atheist Hymns at my Pagan Totem...non-gov't subsidized.
HatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud ofHatchBrew has much to be proud of
hahaha. cabinet full of containers and closest size was 220G, i'm going to the store tomorrow and grab something then.

Might run Black Lime, GG4, GSC or grab a cut from the outdoor plants and rock that...it's all for fun!!

Even considered throwing some Malawi seeds down...3 aught to bring forth 1 lady...

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-25-2015, 02:24 AM #13
BuhBeeLawnFall

BuhBeeLawnFall will become famous soon enough
Awwww, yeeeeahhh......

Old 06-25-2015, 02:47 AM #14
Midwest sticky
Resident Smartass & midget connoisseur

Location: Running down the street ass naked smeared with green jello.
Midwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant futureMidwest sticky has a brilliant future
My stubborn cuts finally rooted so I'm for sure in,I'll get some yogurt tommorow.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273785
I have the attention span of a fucking goldfish -unknown

Old 06-25-2015, 02:50 AM #15
sturgeongeneral

sturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud ofsturgeongeneral has much to be proud of
Maybe I'll grab one yogurt and run my pp just for the hell of it.

Old 06-25-2015, 02:33 PM #16
Dr.King

Dr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to allDr.King is a name known to all
Glad to hear people running some interesting strains. GG4 would do great in a yogi. Doubt I will have the room in any of my 5'x5'x7' tents so I hope I can fit atleast 2 in them. I was hoping to run 3 or 4 yogis this time around, as they do yield pretty well for their size. I am going to have to hang them from the top of my tents over the rest of my buds . Might not be able to do that as they would get to tall so I might have to do a hanging scrog for my yogis. This should get interesting fast. Sound like a bad idea? Just trying to make my babies fit.

My 2 entries for sure are 1 Green House Seeds Chemdog clone and 1 Ace Seeds Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. If I have the room I plan to start a Ace Seeds Green Haze, my last pheno went 28 weeks but that was with a bad light regimen. This time I will run 9/15 at the end if need be if I do have the room and decide to run one. She will definitely need scrogging if I do. Last one with straight 12/12 no veg ended up yielding over 6 oz's and got 7 feet tall in 2 gallons of coco. Big difference in size with a yogi which is why I am so interested in seeing how she will perform in a cup. Good luck everyone.

Old 06-26-2015, 12:53 AM #17
Foghorn Leghorn

Foghorn Leghorn is on a distinguished road
fun & games growers play... I might have to participate

Old 06-28-2015, 09:20 AM #18
psyphish

psyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nicepsyphish is just really nice
I'm in and germinating. If I get a male and a female, I'll make babies. No more autoflowering strains for me, going to give these some veg time. Last round I got 12 grams from the Black Cream and 10 grams per Spyder, I'm hoping to get at least 20 grams per plant this time.

I'm going to be using a 250ml smoothie container and a 200ml yoghurt cup, filled with coco coir.

1 Seed Per Strain,

Bodhi - Heaven Mountain (Goji og (bodhi cut) x Appalachia)
TGA SubCool - Space Candy (Cotton Candy Kush X Space Queen)

Last edited by psyphish; 06-28-2015 at 03:38 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2015, 11:09 AM #19
panick503

panick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura aboutpanick503 has a spectacular aura about
Heh this contest rocks... what's the most anyone has gotten?

Old 06-28-2015, 12:43 PM #20
FaX!
Best Magic Moment!

FaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the roughFaX! is a jewel in the rough
New run, new emotions, new impunt and new XP!!
Go go go grower!

Thread Closed