Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
View Poll Results: Who is the Yogurt Cup Champion this Round?
Explosiv 3 8.33%
Garuda 8 22.22%
Dropped Cat 5 13.89%
Bugman 2 5.56%
Trichrider 1 2.78%
Dr. King 15 41.67%
stihgnobevoli 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2015, 08:04 PM #41
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
mitsu,

ena mumbeled something about a fuckin QUARTER POUND he'll take as his new goal to reach, so we're just here to entertain, hes gonna kill it anyway.

thats around 125 gram +, and im running circles if he comes close to it.

(*secret contest tactic: talk yourself down but keep sharp, then, when they think you fucked it, take out your joker cut and put it to the pump station ... crop 135gram biggrin:from a müller)

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:12 PM #42
Eighths-n-Aces

Eighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post

ena mumbeled something about a fuckin QUARTER POUND he'll take as his new goal to reach

not really a goal wald ....... closer to a wet dream

another one of my goals is salma hayek

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 08:59 PM #43
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
ye, whole salma in a yogi cup, thats it bro

best regards

Old 01-14-2015, 10:08 PM #44
Mitsuharu

Mitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the rough
So, i run with two White Island from Kiwi and three Orange Sky(Orange Bud Coffieshop Genetic) seeds, both regular... hopefully they germinate and i get one or two ladys.

pimp my design

the weed is growing already

last summer at my window

- an apple, a bud & a dope beat a day, keeps the doctor and haters away -

Last edited by Mitsuharu; 01-14-2015 at 10:20 PM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 10:19 PM #45
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
right everyone, i have life anyway for now

this is an unknown seed i picked up in Jamaica while visiting Bob Marley's house. i dont know what to expect but the weed i smoked there really knocked me for 6

it may turn male but wel see

Last edited by GreeeeN GRassss; 01-28-2015 at 10:24 AM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:27 AM #46
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
Oh it's on, just finished my yogurt, time to drill some wholes and get my soil mixed up.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2015, 02:56 AM #47
Bradley_Danks
Puffing Herbs

Bradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really niceBradley_Danks is just really nice
I'm going to try to get something together for this. Let the automated watering begin!

Old 01-15-2015, 07:29 AM #48
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to allLyfespan is a name known to all
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	300248

Cups all drilled up, first thing tomorrow, it gets filled up

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2015, 10:39 AM #49
Growbow

Growbow is on a distinguished road
Hello at all,

I will Start with 4 unknown seeds from Thai weed.
Flowering time about 16 weeks.
It will grow in a 250ml yoghurt cup.

Greetz Growbow

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-15-2015, 05:20 PM #50
Eighths-n-Aces

Eighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Growbow View Post
16 weeks.

is yogurtbecherstrafe a word?

Thread Closed