Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Click for Weed Seed Shop
View Poll Results: Who is the Yogurt Cup Champion this Round?
Explosiv 3 8.33%
Garuda 8 22.22%
Dropped Cat 5 13.89%
Bugman 2 5.56%
Trichrider 1 2.78%
Dr. King 15 41.67%
stihgnobevoli 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2015, 11:42 PM #31
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
the first plant to grow this round is a goldie, the german *upperlegs* Jaggen (a sensi Jack Flash by Dr. Knospe, R.I.P.)

one big hole in the cup, standart coco and the jaggen into

and place it under a 100w cdm in my veg

nutrition is 15-10-15 @ ec 0,8, i wont measure ph right now, but its around 6,4-5.

lets see in few days

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:27 AM #32
Garuda

Garuda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really niceGaruda is just really nice
Ohh, Apfelstrudel, I see

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:45 PM #33
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
next, zamaldelica #6

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:24 PM #34
SGS
In The Garden

SGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really niceSGS is just really nice
Gonna give it a shot with my Blue Ghani clones. I remember doing a 16oz solo cup contest before.. this will be fun!

SGS

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:33 PM #35
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of light
I'm in too, can I get my picture privileges enabled early, so I can post up?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 08:42 PM #36
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
6 0z yogurt cup filled with blackgold ewc mix.

entry #1 is a cutting I took on or about new years eve.

I believe this varietal to be ChemDog IBL X (GSC X SSSDH) or ChemDog IBL X Kickstand...leaning more toward the latter.

I've several other entries that I potted up and one seedling which didn't get their pictures taken yet...will post up next entry.

!!!! DONKEY KONG !!!!

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2015, 09:30 PM #37
Waldgeist

say prost with spaten beer

prost to you

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:06 PM #38
Lyfespan

Lyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of lightLyfespan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
I'm in too, can I get my picture privileges enabled early, so I can post up?
I'm all enabled, thanx.. Looks like I either did all the requirements, ie post count, using the other tools and functions, or admin did it, either way I can post pix

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:48 PM #39
Waldgeist

This round the cups are flowered on the right side of my playground, I will just try to integrate them there.
Right side measures 60x40cm and is filled with 24(3) plants, the treepots you can see are 9x9x21cm and have 1,4liters volume.
Its very nice as the exclusive müller milchreis container fits exactly into such a treepot with its rim resting on the treepots one.
The two lamps covering the whole area, are, like the round before, a 100w mastercolor cdm-t elite each.

and for zamaldelica #6 its flowering day 1 today.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:08 PM #40
Mitsuharu

Mitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the roughMitsuharu is a jewel in the rough
Waldgeist you crazy m#therf#cker!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldgeist View Post
watch your heads men, the germans are in
Oh yeah, this will be hell of a carnage... watch out now!

So Garuda and Waldgeist and all my international friends are in, so i have to join. This will be my second yoghurt battle. Some infos and pics coming later this evening...

- an apple, a bud & a dope beat a day, keeps the doctor and haters away -

3 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed