Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > 2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Next Light Systems for LED lights
View Poll Results: Who is the Yogurt Cup Champion this Round?
Explosiv 3 8.33%
Garuda 8 22.22%
Dropped Cat 5 13.89%
Bugman 2 5.56%
Trichrider 1 2.78%
Dr. King 15 41.67%
stihgnobevoli 2 5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed
2015 Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2015, 06:33 AM #11
Anchorite

Anchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the rough
Mini Ace Tikal

I will be able to start these next week some time, so I'm pretty excited.
Heres some info about Tikal from the Ace web site.

Tikal is a sativa hybrid with new Central American genetics originating from the jungles of Guatemala. It is a high yielding and vigorous sativa that is easy to cultivate.
When cultivated outdoors it ends up with well-developed branches, full of sweet flowers of a strawberry aroma.
  • 75 % sativa / 25 % indica. Guatemala sativa X Kush Haze, semi stabilized F4 hybrid.
  • Well-proportioned branchy sativa.
  • Sweet as strawberry chewing gum in flower, with woody, hazy and sour notes when smoked.
  • Warm sativa experience of mind and body, without agitation or anxiety.
  • 10 week flower time.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:41 PM #12
TDK

TDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really niceTDK is just really nice
TDK has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
hehe its time for me too to be here and show plants in little pots...
I take cuts for it.

Old 01-10-2015, 09:51 PM #13
Eighths-n-Aces

Eighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
View Image
still eating yogurt....
how did you make the holes in the cup on the left Avi?

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:42 PM #14
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
a sewing needle for upholstery

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 04:53 AM #15
Anchorite

Anchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the rough
That looks like it took forever.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:36 AM #16
shagdawg420

shagdawg420 will become famous soon enoughshagdawg420 will become famous soon enough
subbed for the ride

Old 01-11-2015, 02:09 PM #17
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
im in to,

got my yogurt cup today, popping seeds at the moment so if they pop ill post up pictures in the next few days

only doing one cup for now and see how it goes.

Last edited by GreeeeN GRassss; 01-11-2015 at 03:02 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:41 PM #18
Eighths-n-Aces

Eighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant futureEighths-n-Aces has a brilliant future
the cups

the cups modified

the beans ........ going with Delicious freebies this round. they're soaking right now

good luck everyone!

anybody think a QP is possible out of a yogi? or is it just me that is that crazy?

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:48 PM #19
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond repute
I was today at a supermarket but they didn't had the containers i'm looking for. tommorow i will give it another try, if not I'm gonna start with the 2 containers I have and get the others later.

Good luck guys, Its great seeing so many people interested in this!

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2015, 06:54 PM #20
GreeeeN GRassss
duppy conqueror

GreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to allGreeeeN GRassss is a name known to all
are use wrapping it in foil to stop light penetrating the roots ?

Thread Closed