Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Thread Closed
Yogurt Cup Grow Contest Thread Tools
Old 08-06-2014, 09:04 AM #31
Anchorite

Anchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the rough

Skywalker OG x White Widow (Seedsman)

Coco/perlite. I'm just hand watering with Pure Blend Pro.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:55 AM #32
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
Ok brothers

What is needed?

seed, monte, spoon, media

step 1:

put away the seed and the media, not the monte, nor the spoon!

step 2:

open the monte carefully, put the spoon into it and start eating it slowly(dont forget to blend the two parts as you like, there is also additional schoko sauce available...)

done:

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:03 AM #33
Waldgeist

Waldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to allWaldgeist is a name known to all
step 3:

drill drain holes, put in media(Topora/Perlite) and seed.

Seed is ACE Zamal Hash (Zamal x Hashplant90) feminized.

step 4:

water in with 15/10/15 (2) ec 0,8; ph 6,1

When done, eat another monte or drink a beer to confirm your own work.

be patient.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-07-2014, 06:31 PM #34
bugman52
Bug Scissor Hand

bugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivorbugman52 is a survivor
3 GG4XRGT,1 GG4XSTS,& THE 1 LIME COOKIESXBUBBA F2 HASENT BROKE SOIL YET.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-08-2014, 02:31 AM #35
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud ofDropped Cat has much to be proud of
That's some nice genes you have there.

Old 08-08-2014, 02:34 AM #36
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
Hey bug those lime cookies x bubba are little stubborn and fresh. If that don't crack for ya try the gsc x ogk x bubba those popped off the branch. Lol

Old 08-09-2014, 07:26 PM #37
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
I'm in

Here are my 2 yogi cups have to get more. They are gonna be filled with roots organic coco. One cup I'll be growing a lime cookies x bubba F2 or a lime kush fem bean next cup will be cannaventure cookie mix in which I made the cross. I found a lemon Larry leaning male and hit up a unique smelling frosty female I exspect this cross to be dank!!!

Hopefully I'll have time to get a couple more yogis from the store so I can put a couple more plants into the lineup.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:05 AM #38
Anchorite

Anchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the roughAnchorite is a jewel in the rough

I totally killed the other one...
Got a MK-Ultra soaking though.

Old 08-10-2014, 03:43 AM #39
Mikenite69

Actually changed my lineup lol. I actually just dropped paradise seeds belladonna fem and a lime kush fem made by jaws.

If I get some more yogis I'll drop some more beans just wanted to make sure I had some females in the mix. I'll update some pics once seeds have poked above coco.

Old 08-11-2014, 11:26 PM #40
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
germinating some seeds today....
some will def go into yogi cups.

I'm thinking this Twista x Bubblegum will go in the yogi cups, perhaps also an OGK x Dieselrella or 2....

looking good everyone, keep up the updates, it's not to late to enter

2 members found this post helpful.

Thread Closed