Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2014, 08:36 PM #31
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I would love to join in on this. New to the forums since may, have been pretty active will probably be over 300 post before long. If able I will join in though, have been on a hiatus from growing for 2 and half years and just started up again. Have been running a log as is so sounds like fun to participate in this!

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2014, 08:40 PM #32
NYUrbanFarmer

NYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
NYUrbanFarmer has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Not a Problem join the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx View Post
I would love to join in on this. New to the forums since may, have been pretty active will probably be over 300 post before long. If able I will join in though, have been on a hiatus from growing for 2 and half years and just started up again. Have been running a log as is so sounds like fun to participate in this!
Kalyx not a problem as long as you submit your grow report prior to reaching the 300 post mark. Join the contest it'll be great.
Hope this helps, good luck.

NYUF
NYUrbanFarmer is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 09:37 PM #33
Kalyx

Kalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to allKalyx is a name known to all
Kalyx has completed 4 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYUrbanFarmer View Post
Kalyx not a problem as long as you submit your grow report prior to reaching the 300 post mark. Join the contest it'll be great.
Hope this helps, good luck.

NYUF
Sounds great NYUrbanFarmer, Im looking forward to this!

Kalyx's - SkunkVA x Snow Lotus and Wish Mountain
Kalyx's - Karma's OG - Karma Genetics
Kalyx's - Fire Cookies and Elmer's Glue
Kalyx's - 2014 Fall Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Earthman Technologies Test Grow - Purple Gummer (Complete)
Kalyx's - 2014 Summer Grow (Complete)
Kalyx's - Goji OG Summer Newbie Grow Contest (Complete)
Kalyx's - Nug Jug
Kalyx is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 11:57 PM #34
BayBHuey
La Vida Loca

BayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond reputeBayBHuey has a reputation beyond repute
How or where does a newbie sign up for this contest. If I missed it, sorry.

BayBHuey
BayBHuey is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 12:17 AM #35
NYUrbanFarmer

NYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
Not A Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayBHuey View Post
How or where does a newbie sign up for this contest. If I missed it, sorry.

BayBHuey
BayBHuey you must 1st go to your profile and under your strains tab choose grow reports then select add new grow report. Fill out the grow report to the best of your ability with the information you have about your intended grow(it can always be edited) then submit it for approval from Admin. Then 2nd go to the Grow Diaries Forum and start a grow diary thread title "your grow" and the contest. Then follow the instructions per the contest requirements in thread post #1.

Hope this helps if you have further questions let me know.

NYUrbanFarmer

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2014, 12:45 AM #36
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond repute
Don't think explaining this every time someone asks is the way to go.
If you want to help, I think it would be better to make a short paragraph describing all this in detail and ask Payaso to include it in the first post. That way, only those who didn't read first post well will ask this question again. If you plan to answer to every one that will ask about it from now on, trust me, they will be too many one day.. and you'll be over it soon.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 01:15 AM #37
NYUrbanFarmer

I cant understand it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exploziv View Post
Don't think explaining this every time someone asks is the way to go.
If you want to help, I think it would be better to make a short paragraph describing all this in detail and ask Payaso to include it in the first post. That way, only those who didn't read first post well will ask this question again. If you plan to answer to every one that will ask about it from now on, trust me, they will be too many one day.. and you'll be over it soon.

that's what I don't understand.......It is In the first post I cant understand why people don't read the thread thoroughly. But Instead of just having a repeat post of "read post one" I figured I would just explain it but your right it gets old quick......we gotta find a better way do you have any good ideas?

NYUF

Old 06-20-2014, 01:58 AM #38
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond reputeexploziv has a reputation beyond repute
I know it says Grow Diary and Grow Report in the first post, but many of our users, and especially the newbies don't know what that means, or that those are names of forum modules.
Think you should describe the way to get to them, as you did above, in simple words, then ask Payaso to post it and make it pop in the first post somehow. That way anyone who is even remotely interested in the contest will know what to do if he/she wants to enter our competition.

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.
exploziv is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 02:37 AM #39
Payaso
Administrator

Payaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivorPayaso is a survivor
Great idea!

It IS as simple as this and FUN!

Quote:
Go to your profile and select my strains, click grow reports and choose new report. Fill out the grow report and submit it so it can be approved. Create a new thread in grow diaries forum with a link to your thread and then continue your thread in the diaries forum.

Payaso is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2014, 02:44 AM #40
NYUrbanFarmer

What He said! lol