Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2014, 12:50 PM #21
TheDank23

TheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really niceTheDank23 is just really nice
TheDank23 has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Count me in! just gotta get my post count up so i can get some pictures up.
TheDank23 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 12:54 PM #22
NYUrbanFarmer

NYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
NYUrbanFarmer has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Love the Signature....

Quote:
Originally Posted by noreason View Post
Nice idea! It should be a regular contest imho, so the new users are always encouraged to make nice reports of their grow, wich is really interesting for everyone to read.

NoReason I must say I Love your signature area its straight up and honest.

NYUF
NYUrbanFarmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2014, 01:09 PM #23
NYUrbanFarmer

NYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura aboutNYUrbanFarmer has a spectacular aura about
Joining in on The Fun!

Hey all i'm really glad that so many of you turned out to participate in the contest. I think its gonna be really cool to see everyone's grow. So I too am joining in on the fun. I will be entering my Hillbilly Kush Grow into the contest. Good luck everyone and Have fun.

NyUrbanFarmer

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2014, 04:45 PM #24
solofoe

solofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of lightsolofoe is a glorious beacon of light
What section should the thread be under? And how do I officially enter besides simply starting and maintaining a thread?
solofoe is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 05:04 PM #25
944s2

944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future
nice idea,,good luck to everyone that enters..s2
944s2 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 05:10 PM #26
shadypeeks

shadypeeks is on a distinguished road
I am a first time grower and this is the thread for my first plant. Don't think I'll win the contest, but thought this would be interesting to share.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=285281

It's not as much a grow journal, but it is a fun little tale about a destitute little 8 Miles High seedling who was hated on by many. Yet through perseverance, has blossomed into a pretty (yet small) fully formed female with curves and sparkles in all the right places. Page 2 is definitely the payoff in this tale.

Here is a quick photograph tale to wet your whistle:
Attached Thumbnails
week 4.jpg Week 6.jpg week 8.jpg week 9.jpg Week 10.jpg

shadypeeks is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 05:38 PM #27
NYUrbanFarmer

Joining the contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofoe View Post
What section should the thread be under? And how do I officially enter besides simply starting and maintaining a thread?
Solofoe you have to go to your profile page and click my strains. Then choose grow reports and choose New report. Fill out the details of your intended grow there so it can be approved then start a thread in Grow diaries forum Title of grow and contest.

Hope this helps.

NYUrbanFarmer

Old 06-19-2014, 05:41 PM #28
NYUrbanFarmer

Enter anyway anyone can win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadypeeks View Post
I am a first time grower and this is the thread for my first plant. Don't think I'll win the contest, but thought this would be interesting to share.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=285281

It's not as much a grow journal, but it is a fun little tale about a destitute little 8 Miles High seedling who was hated on by many. Yet through perseverance, has blossomed into a pretty (yet small) fully formed female with curves and sparkles in all the right places. Page 2 is definitely the payoff in this tale.

Here is a quick photograph tale to wet your whistle:

Shady enter anyway anyone can win. Go to your profile and select my strains, click grow reports and choose new report. Fill out the grow report and submit it so it can be approved. Create a new thread in grow diaries forum with a link to your thread and then continue your thread in the diaries forum.

NYUF

Old 06-19-2014, 07:16 PM #29
RandomMan
Karma/Top Dawg Webmaster

RandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really niceRandomMan is just really nice
RandomMan has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Good luck to all participants. Looking forward to this...
RandomMan is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 07:27 PM #30
rik78

rik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of lightrik78 is a glorious beacon of light
hell yeah!!

I will have a shoot, with some Red Eye Genetic tester goodies!!

Last edited by rik78; 06-20-2014 at 06:27 PM.. Reason: orto
rik78 is offline Quote