Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Worst looking plant contest!

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Worst looking plant contest! Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2013, 09:36 PM #21
Eureka Springs Organics

This shit is going to be hard to judge.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 10:39 PM #22
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
surprised we haven't seen any spider mite web covered cola's yet....

also this thread is great for people who need to feel better about their own work... look here to see how much worse your shit could get!
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2013, 12:46 AM #23
DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
surprised we haven't seen any spider mite web covered cola's yet....

also this thread is great for people who need to feel better about their own work... look here to see how much worse your shit could get!
That's not a bad looking plant, that's a tragedy :-P

Old 12-17-2013, 09:53 PM #24
Eureka Springs Organics

Bump for more shitty looking plants.

Old 12-17-2013, 09:58 PM #25
Tony Montana

Tony Montana will become famous soon enoughTony Montana will become famous soon enoughTony Montana will become famous soon enough
I must learn how to upload pics, reckon I'd win this easy lol
Tony Montana is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:16 PM #26
Sam_Skunkman
"RESIN BREEDER"

Sam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant futureSam_Skunkman has a brilliant future
All of these plants are suffering from viral diseases or attacks from insects or mold, that is not fair, it is the grower that screwed them up in most cases.
How about another contest for healthy plants that are just plain ugly? Preferably flowering.
I am in europe so I can't enter my Cousin It plant, it never made a single calyx or buds when flowered, it was useless, but not bad looking if you were not after flowers.
Or maybe a picture of 10,000 identical clones, so all one plant, flowered and all were completely covered with spider mite webs and botrytis? And I do mean covered.
That is what happens when you leave a crop unattended in a small sealed greenhouse.
Not my crop by the way.
-SamS
Sam_Skunkman is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:36 PM #27
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman View Post
All of these plants are suffering from viral diseases or attacks from insects or mold, that is not fair, it is the grower that screwed them up in most cases.
How about another contest for healthy plants that are just plain ugly? Preferably flowering.
I am in europe so I can't enter my Cousin It plant, it never made a single calyx or buds when flowered, it was useless, but not bad looking if you were not after flowers.
Or maybe a picture of 10,000 identical clones, so all one plant, flowered and all were completely covered with spider mite webs and botrytis? And I do mean covered.
That is what happens when you leave a crop unattended in a small sealed greenhouse.
Not my crop by the way.
-SamS
...first, my entry had noting to do with viral disease or pest attack, mine were in that condition due to neglect during a move.

...and second, this is a contest to promote a product, not just an invitation to display 'ugly' plants.

...and third, because this is indeed to promote a product that can't apparentyly be shipped to your side of the pond, why would you care one way or another?

...keep in mind that you could always start your own thread WITHOUT the contest part and just invite the kind of responses you'd like to see, heck, you could even offer some kind of prize.

peace, bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:34 AM #28
gloryoskie

Sam, maybe some pics of your reversed males?

Join the party!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2013, 01:44 AM #29
Mate Dave
Propagator

Mate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to allMate Dave is a name known to all
Smile This is not P&D!

Old 12-18-2013, 02:43 AM #30
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
Sam mine had no mildew, mold, viruses or disease.

Cheesey Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257552
DWC vs Flood and Drain:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257919
RedEyedGenetics Abusive OG x Ortega Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263159
Karma Genetics "Anonymous" Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post5874664
My first crosses, Danish, Grease and Rocket OG:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post6055827
Bho Disasters:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761