Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Worst looking plant contest!

Thread Title Search
Click for RX Green Solutions
Worst looking plant contest! Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2013, 03:08 PM #11
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
Talking Another kind of pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTicket View Post
I'm not in the US, so i'm not really entering with this, but i got so many failures that i don't even care

View Image

Nice contest Looking forward to seeing some more shitty plants
Are those seeds viable?
I could use some due to high mold resistance

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2013, 06:08 PM #12
Eureka Springs Organics

Some sad plants so far. Keep them coming.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:46 PM #13
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
About as ugly as they get, while still being alive...

I get the feeling they won't stay ugly for long...

~~Edit~~
5 days later...

I pulled the ugly leaves today...
Time to get... Not so ugly....

Last edited by DamnUglyDogE; 12-20-2013 at 08:04 AM.. Reason: one picture rule. lol
DamnUglyDogE is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 02:14 AM #14
gloryoskie

Here's one, recovering from root aphids:

The plant looked much worse last week. Also should note this plant is more than
60 days old.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 06:46 PM #15
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
...these are some mothers that were left in a cardboard box in the back of a closet, forgotten for over a week while i moved into a new crib a few years ago, ...believe it or not, most survived.

peace, bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2013, 06:54 PM #16
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond reputeAvinash.miles has a reputation beyond repute
this thread is super depressing... all the plants screaming "KILL ME NOW!!!"
but... i want that kilo of ogbiowar.... so i'll dig thru and look for fucked up plants... duno if im in the running even after some of what's been shown already, LOL
Avinash.miles is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 07:19 PM #17
Mikenite69

Mikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud ofMikenite69 has much to be proud of
I got a pretty beat up plant that I will be pulling shortly but I might as well photoshoot her today who knows maybe I'll win. Doubtful though that plant on page one I think is worse than mine. Will get a pick up later today awesome contest.

Peace mike
Mikenite69 is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2013, 08:36 PM #18
DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really niceDemonPigeon is just really nice
As he's posted in the british forum I don't think he's eligable, but if you want to see a plant that ain't getting better... look at one that's been dead and dry for months before repotting...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=269306

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-15-2013, 08:56 PM #19
DamnUglyDogE
Learning the rules well,so as to break them effectively.

Location: A space between CALI & Nevada Desert♧Where~Who knows what grows under the pale moon's light ¿
DamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud ofDamnUglyDogE has much to be proud of
DamnUglyDogE has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
I never read instructions or rules. .oops ...lol
Not being a single picture kind of fella...

Just for kicks....

A Dj short F13 f2 mutant for your viewing pleasure...
Crinkle anyone...

Having read about these in his articles,it's great to see one 1st hand.
Ugly mo~fo. ..lol
I call him. Odd ball. ..

Last edited by DamnUglyDogE; 12-26-2013 at 02:27 AM..
DamnUglyDogE is offline Quote

Old 12-15-2013, 09:17 PM #20
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant futuretrichrider has a brilliant future
Red face

my first and last attempt at guerilla growing.
discovered the rains come before flowers here and the wild bees nest that was in the
ground closeby brought mold spores home with them...
the result was realizing cool wet temps are not conducive to cannabis cultivation...especially in flower.
i think the mold spore attach to pistils and deceive the plant into thnking it has been fertilized and the mold then begins to grow.
it wasn't as hard a lesson as it looks.

Last edited by trichrider; 12-16-2013 at 10:52 PM..
trichrider is offline Quote