in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Freedom 35

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Freedom 35 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2011, 08:32 AM #1
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
Freedom 35

ok. im finally going to post a grow show on here. my first. something ive wanted to do for a while now but it seems like my past few rounds have started out pretty shaky. my main reason for doing this is not to show but to learn. ive only been at this for a couple years now and it seems like theres so much to be had with growing cannabis ive barely covered the tip of the iceberg. any and all feedbacks are welcome here. my goal is to learn. and to help if i can.

setups

veg - growlab gl145 ( 4'9"x4'9"x6'7") tent lit with 4 ft. 4 bulb and 2ft. 4 bulb sunblaze t5. cooled via 4" eco+ supreme inline and 4" phresh filter. intake fan is a 4" dayton axial. fans controlled via thermostat at canopy.

bloom - growlab gl145L (4'9"x9'6"x6'7") lit with 3x 600w hps in aircooled yieldmaster II supremes. 2x magnetic ballasts and 1x digital. hortilux and sunmaster bulbs. cooled via 6" eco+ supreme and 6x24" phresh filter. intake fan is a regular sunbeam 8". Controlled with Sentinel CHHC-1

other - growlab gl145 lit with 600w lumatek (300w MH now) cooled via 6" vortex through 6" phresh filter. just started doing a full run in this tent now will be full time flower after.

ok. i do everything organic. i dont really consider myself a nazi about it but i think its important. for a while ive been recycling my peat based soilless soil and amending it with the usual, blood, bone, kelp, greensand, wormcastings, azomite, lime, diatomaceous earth, ect ect. i usually supplement with earth juice teas and molasses. i like to be primarily water only though. this round ive been relying more on peace of mind fruit and flower as my last couple rounds were screwy starting out in the soil and i cut my amendments way back this time. its worked out ok so far. will add some ej teas later.

im a big fan of root pruning pots. have used 2 & 3 gal. aurora root pots in the past but just switched over to the 3 gal. rootmaker something or others and i have been loving them. i dont have to water as much, rh is'nt as big of an issue, and they seem to work great. havent checked a rootball yet because this is my first round with them. theyre very sturdy.

ok water is just tap water, have great ppms where im at about 30 out of the tap. i bubble it overnight and have been hand watering this round. used blumats and drip lines in recent rounds decided to handwater this one for some reason. not so bad with the new pots.

plants this round are mostly cheese with some blue widow and one critical + all from dinafem. doing them in 3 gal pots 4 deep and 7 across with the odd crit+ on the end there by the fan

thats all for now heres a few more pics. sorry ab the hps light ill be better about correcting it i swear lol.

intake and fan for lights. fans in big tent are in foam insulated mdf boxes i made for them. helps some.

nice shot of under canopy and pots

canopy, all cheese this side of tent

blue widows last row on left.

23 cheese, 5 blue widow and 1 critical+ for a total of 29 plants

i forget how many blue widow clones are in the other tent but it will end up with 16 flowering.

heres a shot of the bedroom with the two tents.

ok done for now more to come soon. i will happily answer any questions & please point out whatever comes to mind.
oh yeah, flowering plants are 15 days into 12/12

Last edited by nameless; 07-02-2011 at 08:34 AM.. Reason: .
nameless is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:37 PM #2
killerweed31
Smile Vs Cry

killerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to beholdkillerweed31 is a splendid one to behold
hey my brotha im so fucking happy you come back with super project that just now look explosive, main room look so good with this 2 great tent, the flowerin cab present veri healthy plants .... so im in for this such an a excellent project , keep on keeping high Nameless!!!1

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main
killerweed31 is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2011, 06:50 PM #3
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
hey man glad your the first to pull up a seat. too bad that crit is so far from the light she wont do her normal thing. im letting her go though cause as good as it is and crazy as it smells its just too skinny for me to run. glad you enjoy bro.

Old 07-02-2011, 06:53 PM #4
Krshna

Very nice! Looks like you got your i's dotten and your t's crossed... or however that saying goes! Looking forward to seeing more!

Old 07-02-2011, 07:02 PM #5
Corpsey
pollen dabber

Corpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to allCorpsey is a name known to all
good luck on freedom 35!

how far back did you cut your amendments when you recycled your mix? just trying to figure out how much is not enough.

R.I.P. Brother Elemental

Prop 215 compliant
Corpsey's organic room
Corpsey is offline Quote

Old 07-02-2011, 07:07 PM #6
nameless
bowlbreath

thanks guys, i was reamending at about 60 % and decided that might be a source of my issues so i cut it way back to about 20% and things were still a little weird starting out in this round wonder if its not ph issues. havent had a meter since my chem days. do have a test kit for soil but it worked itself out thus far anyway. im starting over with all fresh soil next round and current round in other bloom tent will be all ffof slightly amended.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:08 PM #7
nameless
bowlbreath

i forgot to add that i have two chronic phenotypes in my harem right now too. the #3 chronic is in those brown 4inch pots and the rest (black pots) are the blue widows. im not going to flower any chronic this round but i need to restart a mom for the #3. ill try and pull some old pictures off my other laptop to have some tasty eye candy on here to keep you guys interested until the flowers start bulking up and getting sexy. have some good warlock and purple kush images lurking about that im pretty proud of. happy fourth of july guys!

Old 07-04-2011, 06:34 PM #8
Lifer

Lifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really niceLifer is just really nice
The winds of shit are blowing Randy.
Lifer is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 06:40 PM #9
nameless
bowlbreath

yeah first tpb reference. i really like them and of course thats where the title of the thread comes from. i thought it fitting. anyway, shitwinds a'comin indeed.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:27 PM #10
eskimo

eskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really niceeskimo is just really nice
looking nice there nameless ....nice and BIG mate !!!!!!!!!

where is the difference between you and I ?? the place and time we where born ?? the rollplay inbetween ?? live is live is live is live allways and every(w)here and we are all part of it...its just luck where we are born intoo.... we are all here and now....You is I and I is You ...just from a othere side...

...every new day is nice day...as long as you give your part to make it nice for everyone ...or...at least for someone
....We receive what we send...

...om shanti om
eskimo is offline Quote