in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Freedom 35

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Freedom 35 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 04:03 PM #1771
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Hope you pass with flying colors !! I hated the days of having to take piss tests. I was on/off probation for an almost solid 10 years. Hated every second of it. Only other piss test I had to take since that, was to get hired at Walgreens. Which the whizzinator passed that test for me. Fingers crossed for ya bro.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 04:38 PM #1772
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
my ex wife was constantly ratting me out... when it came time for urine testing the P.O. had me yank down my pants and inspected my penis to make sure it was real..

ok? it's shit like that i'll never forget... i got stories brothers
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:55 PM #1773
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
All the best for you man, keep us posted

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 12:40 AM #1774
20sackzack

20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice20sackzack is just really nice
Good luck bro

Outdoor 2016 sour d, kosher kush, platinum cookies, sfv, fire og...

Outdoor 2015 King Klones gdp, candyland, black jack, blue dream
20sackzack is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 01:44 AM #1775
shishkaboy
>>>>Beanie Man<<<<

shishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud ofshishkaboy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
yessss, not to be confused with the green fairy, whom i love. the dragon try to burn me good ugh.

ok so today is the day, drug test time. i could hardly sleep last night. ive passed plenty of snap screens with fake or smuggled piss, but if i bonk this one itll cost me a few grand and 6 months of intensive time consuming drug classes.

wish me luck boys.
Fingers crossed.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:44 AM #1776
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
my ex wife was constantly ratting me out... when it came time for urine testing the P.O. had me yank down my pants and inspected my penis to make sure it was real..

ok? it's shit like that i'll never forget... i got stories brothers
fucked up man.. so much for having rights?

Old 06-20-2017, 11:45 AM #1777
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of light
best of luck nameless!!

Old 06-20-2017, 03:40 PM #1778
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
so i was all ready to go, sweating bullets. but three new people started yesterday so i guess she didnt have time to test me. i even hung around after to try and get it over with but no. gotta sweat it out longer. im sure she will test me tomorrow. i guess we'll see.

also i need to mention here i weighed the pink cheese... off of three plants i pulled 375 grams under 750s. so yeah. i cant imagine that number holding true across the whole bed... 18 plants x 125g each is a butt load of weeds for two lights. but im gonna monocrop this gal asap just to see what up wit it.
nameless is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:36 PM #1779
nameless
bowlbreath

nameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant futurenameless has a brilliant future
passed my drug test no problem! monkey biz piss pouch for the win.
nameless is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:24 AM #1780
toxic hippie

toxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to beholdtoxic hippie is a splendid one to behold
Get an excellent lawyer and you'll never take piss tests again.
toxic hippie is offline Quote