Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > " Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K "

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
" Land Of A Thousand Colas !!! Multi room PPK 26K " Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 04:41 PM #591
gmanwho
I drink coffee before i goto bed, I dream in fast Forward.

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
approx 20 x 12 canopy. 5 days into the flip, cleaned all the lowers. now i gotta keep them happy an under control. Coming off Dynagro veg an into Veg+bloom plus 2mill calmag an agsil16h. These are nanolux de's with philips bulbs set to 750w, 6 lights.

glue, stardawg an few others.

gmanwho is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:35 PM #592
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of lightTnTLabs is a glorious beacon of light
looking decent man, filled in nicely... you in the roof now? or always been? sorry

Old 06-19-2017, 10:39 PM #593
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute
hey gman...just this morning i was gonna bump U for an update...glad i waited

this > https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php...tureid=1755901 is amazing ..much respect to you
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:54 PM #594
gmanwho

gmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud ofgmanwho has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
looking decent man, filled in nicely... you in the roof now? or always been? sorry

theres a couple rooms. this is the larger room ive been running for abit now. lowest ceilings because of edge of room/roof angles. it works out as long as i dont veg for to long.

starcrash things have been slow. stopped some flowering rooms for a few weeks, trying to get a handle on things. ive been hit with thrips broadmites root aphids an pm all within the last 6-8months. dont like to treat, but im finding its necessary at the right stages.

did so well for awhile things where bound to catch up. trying to be " greener" an not throw away an recycle mediums seems to have caught up with me. trying not to spray anything bad. now its all about ipm an pm prevention.

got a few plans an products under my sleeve. some organic, some biological, an some nuclear depending on plant stages. the more i learn, the more im amazed how long ive gone without some sort of ipm, integrated pest management.
gmanwho is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:12 PM #595
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute~star~crash~ has a reputation beyond repute
maybe so...but you R the GMAN!

Old 06-20-2017, 04:18 PM #596
gmanwho

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
maybe so...but you R the GMAN!

far from. but i guess i could use a little praise here an there. been one hell of a ride the last year. Super highs an super lows....

your outdoor is looking great. would love to have a secure outdoor spot one day. thanks for stopping in!!
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 05:52 PM #597
DunHav`nFun

DunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud ofDunHav`nFun has much to be proud of
Just got done reppin D9 for his canopy management on 1 plant 1 light scrog setup and here you come with 12 x 20 of the same shit......lol.......

Respect bro.....always pushin the envelope....and hey....even when you have issues , it`s the runs under yer belt that saves yas to help get past it to the finish line.....anyways....Spock said it.....

Live long and prosper...........Keep killin it bro......

Peace....DHF...........

Old 06-22-2017, 12:13 AM #598
gmanwho

Thanks DHF. i hear u.

Learning more about root zone health as i go along. been using a few different products over the past year. bubbling teas with ewc, ancient forest, kelp meal, maxicrop, sp90 fulvic acid. purple sulfur bacteria products, quantum products. og biowar line, recharge, azos. vitamino. bountea products.............. an then i found earth juice biorighteous. all the above products other then the ewc teas, maxicrop, sp90, can go away.as long as i have ej's biorighteous. its ike 13-15 different root zone bacteria's in one.

very easy, been top feeding in once a week 2 tbsp a 5 gal & maxicrop.

i like earth juices Oilly can too , cal-mag product.

trying some foliars, spray-n-grow an their bills perfect fertilizer regimes once a week. cant say i saw a stand out difference after first foliar. but after 3rd id say plants are overall healthier. so many variables to actually pinpoint an say it was the foliar, so i cant say for with certainty.

at this point narrowing additives down to Earth juice biorighteous, maxicrop, oilly can an weekly foliar feeding....

also trying to get inot rockwool abit more. messing around with the 6x6x6 hugo blocks, vegging out in them an then going into the 3.5g buckets. also have 2 ppk rooms going with coco an perlite now. they are very healthy....

enjoy the weekend
gmanwho is offline Quote

Old 06-22-2017, 01:30 AM #599
gmanwho

so this root fur is all to the earthjuice biorighteous. grodan cubes soaked in a tsp of ej biorighteous, 500ppm dynagrow veg, ph'd to 5.5.

the fresh cut clones are soaked in a cup of ro for 12hrs prior.

the clone stems are soaked in dip-n-grow first for a few minutes prior to sticking them into the grodan block.

when they are placed in the grodan cube i do not place it in the original cube hole, unless it is a fat stem that will take up the whole space. when the stem is pressed into the block i kinda put it in on a slight angle. i find the clone seems to stabilize a little better an not so sloppy, or spin, when it is pressed in on a slight angle.

i put perlite on the bottom of the clone tray. 3/8th-1/2 deep of perlite. the blocks are then placed on the perlite. i take a quart of the original mixture i used to soak the cubes an pour that slowly into the perlte in the cloning tray.

i use a spray mister to mist the top of the clones, an mist the top of the dome. after that i dont ever mist the top of the clones again, only the dome cover

once a day i mist the dome only an exchange the air.

after 3-4 days, an every day till they are rooted, i mist the dome. i then start misting the tops of the grodan blocks. never watering the blocks again. only misting from the hand sprayer.

day 7 or so i start taking dome off for an hour or 2. if they wilt, you had the dome off to long. mist the tops lightly an the dome an try again tomorrow.

some point your gonna start to add water back to the perlite on the bottom of the tray. i usually go with a 16oz cup of ro. pour it in slowly while holding the tray up on a slight angle to make sure water flows to opposite side. holding end up for 10 seconds or so after the pour.

withing 8-14 days shits usually on an popping.

occasionally i ve had to to go back an cut some rotted stem. in most cases if the stem rotted the bottom inch, right where the stem rot meets good stem roots where popping. cut the dark soft stem off an place back into cube in a new spot

if your stems are rotting you gotta get things cleaner. clean scissors or razor with rubbing alcohol. new solo cups for overnight soaking. distilled water if things still are a problem. ive even went as far sit the stems in rubbing alcohol prior to dip-n-grow. an dip-n-grow ive had the best success with for rooting

gmanwho is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2017, 01:41 AM #600
~star~crash~

how long did it take for you to get roots like that? they look super healthy