Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > Sports and recreation > ufc 2010

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Barney's Farm
ufc 2010 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2017, 09:28 PM #61
jesbuds

jesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the roughjesbuds is a jewel in the rough
"Come at me, come on!" *5 seconds later* "When did I go to sleep?" -Correia
https://oddshot.tv/s/2am9W5

Edit: I gotta say the way she threw that kick was beautiful, the angle in this video wasn't the best but was a very nice kick.
jesbuds is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:11 PM #62
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
I don't have Fight Pass, so didn't get to see the fights...Thanks Dana ya cheap fugg, I buy every PPV but no Fight Pass privileges for my loyalty...bald prikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ez Rider View Post
I bid you a fond F**K OFF! I am done with you.
Bwanabud is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 06:31 PM #63
-Ironlion

-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice
Streams!!!

Use Streams on yer pc !

yer like that big 55" dont ya Bb? Chrome cast2 and you can stream from devices,hdmi cable too,get as long as you want !

Last edited by -Ironlion; 06-19-2017 at 07:09 PM..
-Ironlion is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 07:17 PM #64
Bwanabud

Bwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to allBwanabud is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ironlion View Post
Streams!!!

Use Streams on yer pc !

yer like that big 55" dont ya Bb? Chrome cast2 and you can stream from devices,hdmi cable too,get as long as you want !
Yep Mr.Lion you're right, the 55"UHD is the shizzle, it's a smart TV with internet access and surfing capability...I've never tried to stream fights tho.

Quote:

Old 06-19-2017, 07:34 PM #65
-Ironlion

-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice-Ironlion is just really nice
is Ultura hd Much better than 1080p ? im happy with 720p i am (Thats the biggest step up !)
- 1080 isnt much better.

" where ama " you dont need answer Bb! LOL ... my friend s got a 50" ,feet from his face in a little flat lol
just say, connect to laptop/pc select HDMI on tv. done

Last edited by -Ironlion; 06-19-2017 at 08:50 PM..
-Ironlion is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2017, 10:34 PM #66
Bwanabud

UHD 4K has four times the amount of pixels of a 1080, so it's able to display four times the level of detail and color density. True ability is dictated by provided signal from cable, I'm running a hi-end system via satellite dish provider.

Yes big difference, just look at the ring girls and it will become clear

Quote:

Old 06-19-2017, 10:53 PM #67
Meraxes

Meraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant futureMeraxes has a brilliant future
I've been happy with this one...https://www.amazon.com/VIZIO-M60-C3-...words=vizio+60 ...it's worked out well. I bought mine new though, not refurb. I was able to compare it with the equivalent samsung at the time, side by side. Picture was incredible, with great colors, good blacks, for $400 less. It was an easy decision. I like how Vizio cuts out a lot of the things you don't really need, and focuses more on the picture. If you need lots of ports, things like that, prob Samsung's a good choice.

Might be good to have an android box around, with Kodi, if you're missing Fight Pass fights. The loyalty to the sport is good, if it's easy to afford, but middle class folks like us, try to save it where we can. Happy to help anyone with the set up, it's fairly easy...
Meraxes is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2017, 04:55 AM #68
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud ofElmer Bud has much to be proud of
G `day Bwana

Is there a reason you have not tried streaming ?
PPV is a joke . They get the same show as part of their cable/ satelite TV package in most places outside the USA . Biggest difference is you get commercials during the broad cast rather than Rogan spruiking if you stream .

MMA Vs has the vids . Nicer interface than MMA core and their pop ups .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Old 06-21-2017, 01:01 AM #69
Bwanabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer Bud View Post
G `day Bwana

Is there a reason you have not tried streaming ?
PPV is a joke . They get the same show as part of their cable/ satelite TV package in most places outside the USA . Biggest difference is you get commercials during the broad cast rather than Rogan spruiking if you stream .

MMA Vs has the vids . Nicer interface than MMA core and their pop ups .

Thanks for sharin

EB .
Don't know EB,
Guess I'm just a sucker and pay the $60, fire up a nice doobie or hash and enjoy the show I DVR all the PPV's for future enjoyment, and figure the price is fair for the package. Money isn't a problem here, but principle alone tells me Fight Pass is a butt pirate move on Uncle Dana's part...which means I refuse to buy anything Reebok too

Quote:

Old 06-22-2017, 03:05 AM #70
Bwanabud

Matt Hughes in bad accident with train.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/1...collides-train

Appears he was crossing a railroad track in his truck, hit broadside by a train in Central Illinois. He was air lifted to the nearest hospital, has been on a respirator and in a coma...has suffered head trauma.

He was traveling on a back country road in farm land, and no safety lights or road stops for the train...common in the very rural area. Details and information is very spotty, and family asking for privacy in this difficult time.

Best wishes and prayers to Matt and the Hughes family, I will keep an eye on the story for updates....This happened on June 16, 10:45am

Quote:

4 members found this post helpful.