Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > 2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
2017 tester run - KC x Zamaldelica fem Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-19-2017, 09:10 PM #281
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd Barrett View Post
Congrats D!Abundant harvest of primo buds!

Curious about how 5-top smokes,I think you didn't post harvest pics from her and this was the one that reminded me of my zmd/kc the most.Good luck with the young ones!

Have you decided what seeds you 're getting?
Hey, syd! I'm smoking a bit right now; strong, very dense flowers, a sensation of rush in the head and a positive outlook. Not in the body so much, able to be active. No anxiety like Beast I trust it to smoke before some well dressed manual labor
I chose all fems; Panama Haze, Malawi x PCK, Haze x KC, Zamaldelica and Orient Express as the freebies. Still have to pay, but they're in the cart
deepwaterdude is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:35 PM #282
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of lightSyd Barrett is a glorious beacon of light
I was sure about the Panama Haze,and am glad about the Orient Express. Super lineup!

5-top sounds familiar Great stuff!
Syd Barrett is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:47 PM #283
farmerlion

farmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of light
deepwaterdude, looking back at post #274 I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets stuff like that. Congrats on a nice grow and harvest. I hope you will come back with another smoke report after the ladies have had a bit of a cure and update. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2017, 06:00 PM #284
deepwaterdude

deepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nicedeepwaterdude is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
deepwaterdude, looking back at post #274 I'm glad I'm not the only one who forgets stuff like that. Congrats on a nice grow and harvest. I hope you will come back with another smoke report after the ladies have had a bit of a cure and update. Peace
Morning, badlands brother, that's why I like telling those stories Really, my biggest laughable brain fart was going into the grow room at lights off in the pitch black, rummaging through many wires to plug in blindly what I thought was my water pump for dwc, turned out to be a 200watt floro, set to go on 15 minutes of every hour! I caught it during one of those 15 min periods days later taking a pee at 4am. Old toker's obviously right when he intimates that I'm a good barometer of a plant's ability to survive trauma.
I'll be back with more smoke reports for sure; can't shut me up. As for now, the seedlings are very happy with huge sun and warmer nights and so are expanding accordingly. I'm going to pot the clones in 1 gal coco pots until I know for sure who's who. I realize that ZAmTam's still changing colors, so she goes on, though takeable at any moment.
Time to turn the buds and go stand in the river.

Old 06-21-2017, 06:34 PM #285
deepwaterdude

ZAmTam down at 11+weeks with big leaves off, 4 branches cut and separated a bit on a drying line, big plant Clones finally potted, seedlings fed. Lady S is still drying after 9 days or so, which is great. Still a couple of days off, opening her bag for an hour or two, then closing her back up.
I've got 2 weeks to clean up and reorganize the room, which will include setting up the 5x5 tent for PM lights on. I've also got to redo the window coverings, as I've got the dark side facing out which heats the room like a toaster near the windows. Temps in the low 90s outdoors. For once, glad nothing's in flower indoors
A word about the resilience of these Zam x KC cuttings I took over 2 months ago, during stretch. I left 25 of them for 8 weeks in a jar of water on a windowsill, a couple of them shooting roots, a few dying off and being removed, water changed every couple of days. They stayed very alive and 2 weeks ago I chose what look to be the last cuttings taken from the plants and put them in the "aerocloner". They all shot new roots within days and 10 days later are in coco under very low light. Very impressive survival skills. I'm pretty sure that these clones are mainly Miss P and Lady S, the best producers and the last from whom I took cuttings. Big ones.
I'll take pics of all the girl's buds soon. While there's still some Miss P left

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:25 PM #286
deepwaterdude

Payment just went through after wrestling with the bank. It's been a long while since I had a seed order and I went small (3x) and fem on everything since I'm a tad poor ATM. To quote myself-ahem-

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
I chose all fems; Panama Haze, Malawi x PCK, Haze x KC, Zamaldelica and Orient Express as the freebies. Still have to pay, but they're in the cart
I think next/next grow will be the PamHazes, Haze x KC and OE. Only the best things said and seen about 'em.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:54 PM #287
orfeas

orfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of lightorfeas is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepwaterdude View Post
Time to turn the buds and go stand in the river.
sounds like meditating and acting at the same time...not bad at all...
spending spree aye grab whatever you can for nothing lasts...
fancy your zeal...keep spitting bits and pieces of your whereabouts...the flora part I mean...

Congrats on this accomplishment! full ahead on your following one!

Orfeas

Old 06-25-2017, 06:51 PM #288
deepwaterdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeas View Post
sounds like meditating and acting at the same time...not bad at all...
spending spree aye grab whatever you can for nothing lasts...
fancy your zeal...keep spitting bits and pieces of your whereabouts...the flora part I mean...

Congrats on this accomplishment! full ahead on your following one!

Orfeas
Well said; seems like growing, when things are rolling along, is an exercise of keeping one foot in the past (the turning of the buds/curing/tasting), one with the present grow and one in the future with the upcoming generation(s). No time but for action

Old 06-26-2017, 03:31 AM #289
farmerlion

farmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of light
Deepwaterdude, I had a similar experience with a timer. It didn't quit when it failed. It just went on and off when it pleased for a few days. I have peeked into the crystal ball to see next years grow. It was a simple note that said. Farmer, you don't have a blackout system. Wait until you see what genetics mature properly in your environment. I recognized the hand writing from the future. It was Dubi's, kindly reminding me to be patient. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2017, 07:24 AM #290
deepwaterdude

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Deepwaterdude, I had a similar experience with a timer. It didn't quit when it failed. It just went on and off when it pleased for a few days. I have peeked into the crystal ball to see next years grow. It was a simple note that said. Farmer, you don't have a blackout system. Wait until you see what genetics mature properly in your environment. I recognized the hand writing from the future. It was Dubi's, kindly reminding me to be patient. Peace
Isn't technology great?! Why do they sell these as light timers when all they can run is an 80w incandescent?
I know you're far north of me, but I think the greenhouse gives you an excellent chance of seeing things into december at least. I don't remember if you have any Hazes or super long flowerers going? Your landscape looks much like my southwest high desert, but I'm guessing you must be lowlands that far north to still have desert landscape. If you have strong sun in winter, that'll keep your greenhouse happy. Which appears to be built like a tank

We've got super strong winds around here a couple months at a time, monsoon rains that start with 10 minutes of hail... the other morning found me outside holding a cloth napkin between my teeth and my two hands over my seedlings, while getting pelted in the back with hail for a good five minutes. Hysterical image really. The whole time totally in panic/fight or flight reaction and fatherly protection of my babes. Hadn't got soaked like that in quite a while, since last year I guess Never had a good reason to stay out in hail before.

Anyhoo, pics of final buds tomorrow. All plants pretty different in their final expressions. Nominally trimmed ZAmTam is now in jars, I've been sharing Miss P and there's only a zip left, HUGE favorite around, very powerful smell through plastic bags. I dip into 5 top more than beast, finding her kinder. Lady S is just about there, having had a few hours out of the bag today to finish off the dry. She's got very nice, dense buds, triangular instead of round like Miss P, and I don't know exactly how she'll smell yet. I hope her clone survives as she was a babe in veg.

I've started pHing the seedling's water and I think they're happier for it. Still small despite huge sun and heat.