Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Post Reply
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-18-2017, 03:21 AM #611
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 1,678
pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
wow man, you are really putting in the hours!
no ac must be rough this early in the year
once you have had a few weeks of heat, i think you kind of get used to it
we have been having a mild summer up to this point, so the heat feels especially warm

that sucks about the game
it sounds like it was a fun game the night before, i mean who dosent like to see dingers?!?
what time would you be able to make it down there?
maybe take the mrs to that bar with the giant burgers and just have a fun afternoon and watch the game there?
do you ahve any other plans for fathers day?

ive had criollo sauce
its very caribbean and often not as hot as some other salsas
that sounds like a great marinade! and would be good for dipping too!
the curry kick im on right now is actually a korean curry
/at least thats what the writing on the bag is
its not as spicy as the indian kind but has this really good taste
i make all kinds of stuff with curry and mrs Chicky loves it!
one of my favorite dishes is cauliflower and peas with curry sauce over rice
its nice and hearty as a side or a main dish

that is cool that your brother is letting you use his yard
im setting up a few plants in a friends backyard this year too!
yeah man, im super lucky that the mrs is such a great gal
shes had a rough year as far as being sick goes
part of it is she just runs herself too hard and then will only take a break when she is super sick
she ended up taking friday off and is already doing much better

does your wife smoke weed, fiddy?
if she does, maybe she will help with the trimming chores
she will get a better understanding of what goes into the finished product, plus it will give you two time together

hope you are having a great weekend,brother!
pop_rocks is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:53 PM #612
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,751
packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Hey guys hope you guys are having a great father's day
packerfan79 is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 03:56 AM #613
pop_rocks
Senior Member

pop_rocks's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: in my empire of dirt
Posts: 1,678
pop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud ofpop_rocks has much to be proud of
you too
how was the camping?
pop_rocks is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 04:08 AM #614
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,751
packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Camping was awesome, it was cold but really nice camp ground nice and secluded. We went on a hike to a place called heartrock, which has a small waterfall and a little pool, their is a huge heart shaped hole in the rock.we all had a blast, kids did great it was probably a mile and a half roundtrip. Kids had to rest a couple times. My youngest is 4 and a holyterror , not a drop of fear in that boy. It was a challenge to keep him on trail.

Supposed to go camping with my in-laws next month. Not that excited. Lol in laws suck.
packerfan79 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 05:34 PM #615
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,081
Fiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridian View Post
Fiddy what do you mean stays a girl?She's a girl from what you tell me just one with a touch of masculinity.You haven't been hanging out on that silly Harvard thread in the den have you lol?Deciding to be a boy one day and a girl the next,depending on how you feel...If your plant is buying into that garbage she needs a good slap on the stalk lol!
Good morning Floridian.

Hahaha I see what your saying. Yes not sure what the kids are up to these days, gives confusion a new meaning. I kind of wish I was a dog but I don't think there is a way to pull that off. Not that I care what others want to do and I'm the last person to tell anyone how to act.

Yes I hope she grows only girl parts and not masculine parts from here on out. So far so good and she I think likes being a loner. Ever since I pulled the other 2 out she has taken off and has been looking great. Not sure if I've ever thought this before but I'm really looking forward to seeing her put on some weight LOL.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


Old 06-19-2017, 05:59 PM #616
Floridian
Senior Member

Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,899
Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
Yea man dogs are the deal,no confusion on where they stand with the other dogs or humans just love and loyality.Man I miss my Jerrydog something awful.My moms two anklebiters have grown on me though,they are good kids.My mom has been doing better with the pain in her knees,the new hip really seemed to have helped that situation.Man I hate to say it she has really been having a problem knowing when she is going to move her bowels so to say.I've been doing a lot of cleaning up and showering her lately,poor thing I know she feels so bad about it too.I just tell her hey shit happens lol,in the end it just makes us tighter.I really have been bored a lot in a lot of ways lately,I've worked as an electrician the last 35 years,I'm used to taking my little fishing boat out on the bay on the weekends,all of that is history now.And man I was expecting to get an early release from probation this month after doing everything asked of me in record time and paying all fines and costs,then out of the blue my PO says I have to do another 50 hours community service I got 50 on each misdemeanor charge but I know they were supposed to run concurrently.And the worst part is she says I can't buy any of it back like I did on the first 50.I bought the max. 26 hours at 10 bucks an hour and worked 24 hours picking up trash for the sheriffs office.To work a full 50 I would have to leave her seven times six times would only be 48 hours.I am having my lawyer file a motion though to see if there's any fuckin thing that can be done.I miss smoking I miss growing I miss it all lol.Well take care my friend hope you had a good fathers day.I never reproduced myself nobody would have me lol!
Floridian is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2017, 06:05 PM #617
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,081
Fiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
wow man, you are really putting in the hours!
no ac must be rough this early in the year
once you have had a few weeks of heat, i think you kind of get used to it
we have been having a mild summer up to this point, so the heat feels especially warm

that sucks about the game
it sounds like it was a fun game the night before, i mean who dosent like to see dingers?!?
what time would you be able to make it down there?
maybe take the mrs to that bar with the giant burgers and just have a fun afternoon and watch the game there?
do you ahve any other plans for fathers day?

ive had criollo sauce
its very caribbean and often not as hot as some other salsas
that sounds like a great marinade! and would be good for dipping too!
the curry kick im on right now is actually a korean curry
/at least thats what the writing on the bag is
its not as spicy as the indian kind but has this really good taste
i make all kinds of stuff with curry and mrs Chicky loves it!
one of my favorite dishes is cauliflower and peas with curry sauce over rice
its nice and hearty as a side or a main dish

that is cool that your brother is letting you use his yard
im setting up a few plants in a friends backyard this year too!
yeah man, im super lucky that the mrs is such a great gal
shes had a rough year as far as being sick goes
part of it is she just runs herself too hard and then will only take a break when she is super sick
she ended up taking friday off and is already doing much better

does your wife smoke weed, fiddy?
if she does, maybe she will help with the trimming chores
she will get a better understanding of what goes into the finished product, plus it will give you two time together

hope you are having a great weekend,brother!
Good morning pop_rocks.

Yep it's the busy time of the year where I work. Way more work than we can get done and very chaotic.
I think I finally got use to the heat just in time for it to cool off yesterday. We'd been in upper 80's and low 90's for the whole week and out of nowhere it was like low 70's with a cool breeze yesterday.

Yes it would have been nice to go to a game this weekend but there will be plenty more chances this season. The Padres played the crew hard all weekend. They arnt playing like a bottom of the division team. It took extra innings to beat them on Friday. Saturday it took extra inning heroics just to sent the game to the 11'th and the pods took that game anyway. And a 2-1 loss on Sunday could have gone rather way. Very diffrent but good games.

For Father's Day we met up with my dad at the little airport where he has his hanger for the fathers day fly in. He has a home built airplane that he keeps out there. He works on it a lot and dosent fly it much but loves it. There are a lot of plains there that show up and it's cool to see some of them. I never got the flying bug but if I ever had a bunch of extra cash I might be tempted.

I marinated a few chicken thighs and a pork loin with that sauce yesterday and both turned out great. Now that I know the flavors I'll add some onion and cilantro to the mix next time. Nice clean citrus flavor.
How did your chicken turn out?
Curried cauliflower and peas sound great. Maybe I'll try that. I haven't had experience with much Indian curry only Thai curry. I think I'll have to do some experimenting with it.

I agree you are a lucky guy. Your chick is cool and helps you trim what more could you want. Sounds like she needs to take it easy and get some rest from time to time. Maybe a Netflix night so you guys can hang out and not overdue it. Hope she is feeling better.

The wife dosent smoke anymore. She use to be a daily puffer but it's been a long time since those days. She says it makes her anxious now and can trigger a headache for her. We've tried diffrent strains and she just isn't in to it anymore. More for me I guess LOL. Now that we are spending more time together she may have more interest in my plants and may even help with a harvest someday.

Glad you had a good weekend and I hope your week is off to a good start.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


Old 06-19-2017, 08:16 PM #618
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,081
Fiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
Hey guys hope you guys are having a great father's day
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan
Camping was awesome, it was cold but really nice camp ground nice and secluded. We went on a hike to a place called heartrock, which has a small waterfall and a little pool, their is a huge heart shaped hole in the rock.we all had a blast, kids did great it was probably a mile and a half roundtrip. Kids had to rest a couple times. My youngest is 4 and a holyterror , not a drop of fear in that boy. It was a challenge to keep him on trail.

Supposed to go camping with my in-laws next month. Not that excited. Lol in laws suck.

Good afternoon Packerfan.
Happy Father's Day to you sir. My only baby's are my plants and the dogs I've had. As a big kid myself I've never wanted to reproduce. In fact I don't care much for them, short bits of exposure here and there are ok but more than a couple hours and I get irritated with all the noise and questions and what not. I spent time with my dad so it was a good day.

Good to hear your trip went well. Sounds like a cool spot. Better on the cool side than too hot when camping. You can always put on a hoodie or something but when it's too hot and sticky I have a hard time sleeping in a tent. Sounds like the kids keep you on your toes.

Too bad about the in laws being uncool. Maybe you can take your kids and on excersions during the trip and avoid them some. Or just eat a bunch of edibles and ignore them or something LOL.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


Old 06-19-2017, 08:41 PM #619
Fiddynut
Senior Member

Fiddynut's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Six feet under
Posts: 1,081
Fiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the roughFiddynut is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridian View Post
Yea man dogs are the deal,no confusion on where they stand with the other dogs or humans just love and loyality.Man I miss my Jerrydog something awful.My moms two anklebiters have grown on me though,they are good kids.My mom has been doing better with the pain in her knees,the new hip really seemed to have helped that situation.Man I hate to say it she has really been having a problem knowing when she is going to move her bowels so to say.I've been doing a lot of cleaning up and showering her lately,poor thing I know she feels so bad about it too.I just tell her hey shit happens lol,in the end it just makes us tighter.I really have been bored a lot in a lot of ways lately,I've worked as an electrician the last 35 years,I'm used to taking my little fishing boat out on the bay on the weekends,all of that is history now.And man I was expecting to get an early release from probation this month after doing everything asked of me in record time and paying all fines and costs,then out of the blue my PO says I have to do another 50 hours community service I got 50 on each misdemeanor charge but I know they were supposed to run concurrently.And the worst part is she says I can't buy any of it back like I did on the first 50.I bought the max. 26 hours at 10 bucks an hour and worked 24 hours picking up trash for the sheriffs office.To work a full 50 I would have to leave her seven times six times would only be 48 hours.I am having my lawyer file a motion though to see if there's any fuckin thing that can be done.I miss smoking I miss growing I miss it all lol.Well take care my friend hope you had a good fathers day.I never reproduced myself nobody would have me lol!
Good afternoon Floridian.

I'm in the same boat as you without kids. Never even thought about wanting any. And lucky I never got anyone that I know of pregnant. Dogs are great kids anyway. Like you said they are loyal and there is no lying in them. They are ready to follow you to the ends of the earth at a moments notice. It's all about the love.
I've not had small dogs but sometimes we dog sit for friends with some little ones. What's it that say it's not the size of the dog but the size of the heart in the dog. Rufus loves small dogs he is so gentle with them. He is such a big baby that the even the tiniest poodle can back him right up with a bark. Recently he went up to a little dog at the disc golf course to say hi and it gave him a big bark and he jumped 2 feet into a he air.

Glad to hear your mom is recovering and making good progress. For her to go through that at her age shows how tough she is. And she couldn't have done it without you and all of your help. You should be very happy with yourself and the commitment you've shown. She is lucky to have you.

That sucks you have to do more hours of that community service. Hopefully your lawyer can get that reduced for you. Once they have you in their system it's hard to get out but your doing a great job. I haven't be n in trouble for a long time but I use to get in trouble with the law all the time. Never made it through probation without getting revoked and doing the time. Your on your way to getting your freedoms back keep up the good work.
Fiddynut is offline Quote


Old 06-19-2017, 09:26 PM #620
packerfan79
Senior Member

packerfan79's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,751
packerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant futurepackerfan79 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddynut View Post
Good afternoon Packerfan.
Happy Father's Day to you sir. My only baby's are my plants and the dogs I've had. As a big kid myself I've never wanted to reproduce. In fact I don't care much for them, short bits of exposure here and there are ok but more than a couple hours and I get irritated with all the noise and questions and what not. I spent time with my dad so it was a good day.

Good to hear your trip went well. Sounds like a cool spot. Better on the cool side than too hot when camping. You can always put on a hoodie or something but when it's too hot and sticky I have a hard time sleeping in a tent. Sounds like the kids keep you on your toes.

Too bad about the in laws being uncool. Maybe you can take your kids and on excersions during the trip and avoid them some. Or just eat a bunch of edibles and ignore them or something LOL.
Camping wasn't just cool it got down to the low 40s at night. It was kinda misty all night until 10 in the morning. Overall I would trade hot for cold. It's been hot as shit t his last few days it hit 108 yesterday, my poor veggie garden is struggling in this heat, supposed to be 10 degrees cooler next week. I will have my car so I can get away and take care of business, I have been wanting to make some Rick Simpson oil, something I can take a few drops and be devastated. I made some brownies for Xmas last year, put 18 grams of kief in a pan of brownies and gave them to my better customers. Fuck were they good borderline psychedelic, a couple lightweights got to high. From my calculations they were about 500 mg per brownie. I have a 30 gallon tote full of outdoor trim that is too old to make anything but edibles.

As far as dogs go we have always had dogs now we have a purebred German Shepherd and a chocolate/ black lab. They are great dogs, they think they are lap dogs. They are extremely protective, they sleep at my wife's side of the bed, or in the boys room. I don't think anyone could get passed them if my wife and kids were in danger. We don't allow to many people around them, so they aren't so friendly to strangers. I do need to get them in obedience training, they listen as well as the kids do lol
packerfan79 is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Click to visit Original Seed Store for great Cannabis genetics


This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.